• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 4K
wtf is this thread about even?

I see natural disasters

Super Valcanos

Space Travel

Aliens

Just for some reference into your own brains, Only 70 years ago isolated Man in the South Pacific worshiped flying beasts as their gods. Turns out those beasts were merely F4 Wildcats. There is a picture of a destroyed one put onto props, decorated and worshiped by villagers. (not necessarily referencing the alien talk, but just the processing of information our brain does.)

I initially thought this thread was about Ryan Stubbs having another child.

Let down tbh.

For topics sake. Raikan's right.

Just out of interest, what could America possibly do to protect themselves from Yellowstone?

A biiiiiiiig cork. ;)

its not a case of pretection, rather, preparing for the complete change civilisation will go under. oh and the fact that will kill millions of americans in the very short term

And long term. If its as big as they predict it will be, there will be everything: HUGE ashfall, tephra, lava flows, the works.

Last I heard they were thinking of (in layman's terms) siphoning out material to release pressure. We don't have the equipment for it yet, probably, so that's a long term project.

I initially thought this thread was about Ryan Stubbs having another child.

Let down tbh.

For topics sake. Raikan's right.

Zing. I'd forgotten about dear old Ryan_Stubbs.

And long term. If its as big as they predict it will be, there will be everything: HUGE ashfall, tephra, lava flows, the works.

Last I heard they were thinking of (in layman's terms) siphoning out material to release pressure. We don't have the equipment for it yet, probably, so that's a long term project.

The cork idea is better.

wtf is this thread about even?

I see natural disasters

Super Valcanos

Space Travel

Aliens

Just for some reference into your own brains, Only 70 years ago isolated Man in the South Pacific worshiped flying beasts as their gods. Turns out those beasts were merely F4 Wildcats. There is a picture of a destroyed one put onto props, decorated and worshiped by villagers. (not necessarily referencing the alien talk, but just the processing of information our brain does.)

http://www.cracked.com/article_18961_the-6-strangest-ways-anyone-was-ever-mistaken-god.html #5 you mean? Thought I remember something like that.

Last edited:
Japan sits atop the meeting point of three tectonic plates, earthquakes are to be expected and happen frequently there.

EDIT: Just read this which sums it up nicely

Last edited:
Back