Which player will you be using when trying to remake zizou's style?

What about Michael Laudrup. He was a fantastic player and was one of the Barca-player how started The Barcelona era. Plus was voted 4 or 5 time best player Spain. Best player in Denmark ever

What about Michael Laudrup. He was a fantastic player and was one of the Barca-player how started The Barcelona era. Plus was voted 4 or 5 time best player Spain. Best player in Denmark ever
Would also love to see a Laudrup recreation. A magnificent player.

Been using the Neymar/Pele role in my real madrid team been working well. I have Ronaldo to the left of him as an inside forward and Ozil to the right advanced playmaker, its one mean scoring creative combination. I think the way Neymar/Pele is set up, is really simular to Messi for barcelona IRL. Well done mate.

Thierry Henry?
Ruud Van Nistlerooy?
Kaka (in his role at ac milan)
Rui costa?
Viera?
sneijder?
inzaghi?
Batistuta?

do you think i could use sergio aguero in the Pele role and Luka Modric in the messi one? But wow you are a ledge mate awesome work. really really good work

do you think i could use sergio aguero in the Pele role and Luka Modric in the messi one? But wow you are a ledge mate awesome work. really really good work

Up to you, I can see Aguero working better in the Messi role. Modric doesn't suit either role.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

This isn't a thread to request a particular players role.
I'm only doing players who's role is really interesting TACTICALLY.

There is nothing Tactically interesting with Van Nistelrooys role at Man Utd, they just pumped the ball at him.
Neither with Henry's, Or Raul's, or Xavi's, or Higuains.

So if your going to request someone, make sure its worthwhile and not just a player you think is good.

Aren't we forgetting Maradonna, I thought he was a good player too. The Pele and Messi instruction is working wonders for my Lyon team, into the semi-final of the Ecl, 2 French cup finals and 1st in the league.

Aren't we forgetting Maradonna, I thought he was a good player too. The Pele and Messi instruction is working wonders for my Lyon team, into the semi-final of the Ecl, 2 French cup finals and 1st in the league.

We aren't forgetting Maradona, he was an Inside forward. Nothing special, He's vastly Overrated too. Messi is miles better, and Pele is and will always be next level.

I think Hagi would be very interesting, and perhaps Baresi too (although he may be similar to beckenbauer?). I've tried to recreate the sweeper role a number of times but it is very difficult to fit into a tactic

Ferenc Puskas and Alfredo di Stefano ? Should be fun to try these.. di Stefanos all over the pitch mentality would be great to try. Or do you think some casual role could suit these player types ?

We aren't forgetting Maradona, he was an Inside forward. Nothing special, He's vastly Overrated too. Messi is miles better, and Pele is and will always be next level.

Jesus

Maradona wasn't an inside forward if anything he was more of a second striker, att mid.