I'm currently using the Emmerich role on Eden Hazard at AML, works like a charm. Also, the Pelé role on Del Piero gives the word Legend a whole new meaning! Thanks!

To be brutally honest, Hazard tears up everything in AML with an untweaked role, I haven't tried Defensive Winger but he played the other 3, all on attack with a terrific result. Top thread and while I stick to untweaked roles to gain benefit of the shouts I would love to at some point try and make a few roles that may be of a benefit to this thread

Sensational thread, Laffles.
I've also took the time to put these three roles into players on my Ajax team to see how well they do. :)

Amazing thread thanks for the effort you are putting in :) out of all the roles you have chosen to recreate i think either Fernando Hierro or
Franz Beckenbauer will be the hardest.

It terms of a suggestion i think a very attacking wingback like cafu would be interesting. Or a sweeper like Baresi who uses his brain to clean up passes rather than just tackle.

Amazing thread thanks for the effort you are putting in :) out of all the roles you have chosen to recreate i think either Fernando Hierro or
Franz Beckenbauer will be the hardest.

It terms of a suggestion i think a very attacking wingback like cafu would be interesting. Or a sweeper like Baresi who uses his brain to clean up passes rather than just tackle.

Very attacking wingback is easy, wingback position, attacking mentality, run from deep often, roaming, rest settings are your personal preference, depengind do you want him to cross, dribble, create or even shoot.

And sweeper that uses his brain, just use a sweeper with good mental stats, positioning, concentration and anticipation.

looking forward to seeing johan cruyff =) great job on the pele and messi roles

Brillant thread Laffles. I would be really grateful if after you have explained one of the roles if you could reccommend players who would suit the role. I dont mind if you don't as it must take a lot of effort already. Brilliant work :)

Does anyone wanna see a seperate thread for the 4-6-0? If so I'll do it after I come back from holiday.

Ive developed a V2 and it's decimating everything, playing Immense football and is probably the best Barca tactic regarding play style (Xavi only passes at 60ish)

I wanna see it... U create the great messi role and I wanna see seperate thread for the 4-6-0

Does anyone wanna see a seperate thread for the 4-6-0? If so I'll do it after I come back from holiday.

Ive developed a V2 and it's decimating everything, playing Immense football and is probably the best Barca tactic regarding play style (Xavi only passes at 60ish)

It actually turns out to be Barca style tactic quite easily. AMC constantly drags CBs out of position, which can be easily exploited by centre midfielders or wingers. Just add short passing and Xavi's playmaker role. Currently using that formation myself, beautiful football, high possession. I have 2 problems with that though, high pressing (I can't get it work properly just setting zonal marking, tight marking and closing down whole pitch for midfielders and wingers) and getting your wingers to exploit the space created by AMC, as my tactic doesn't use a single instruction set to often. Maybe I have to tinker with the team width.

Oh and I'm testing with a team with media prediction 10th, which is quite good prediction if you consider team strenghts. Playing in England.

does anyone wanna see a seperate thread for the 4-6-0? If so i'll do it after i come back from holiday.

Ive developed a v2 and it's decimating everything, playing immense football and is probably the best barca tactic regarding play style (xavi only passes at 60ish)
Yes! Yes! Yes!

dunno if this has already suggested but Mathias Sindelar would be interesting imo

Yes!

I used your the 4-6-0 and pretty much with a mid table EPL team, it can easily get to top 5 and with some tweaking to suit the players, I easily decimated all of the league I played at : EPL, La Liga and Serie A, other than having some tough fight with the top clubs.

I always see all my Midfielder scoring, other than my MCR.

Really eager to see the V2!

Last edited:
Yes!

I used your the 4-6-0 and pretty much with a mid table EPL team, it can easily get to top 5 and with some tweaking to suit the players, I easily decimated all of the league I played at : EPL, La Liga and Serie A, other than having some tough fight with the top clubs.

I always see all my Midfielder scoring, other than my MCR.

Really eager to see the V2!

My midfielders are my top scorers, they have run from deep set to sometimes and they constantly use the space that false nine creates. With balanced mentality they are also available in build up play. False nine getting loads of assists. Wingers get decent amount of goals and assists. Currently sitting 3rd in EPL in 2022 with my Worcester, media prediction 10th. My tactic is little different, because I wanted it to be symmetrical in all ways, I guess I could get better results making other midfielder more attacking and other more of a playmaker style.

Although i dont get the results you do i enjoy the reading very much and is looking forward very much to the next piece! Any hints on who you are working on atm?

Thx for all the time and great work you put in!

Sir Trevor Brooking. His movement for West Ham was ridiculous. He'd just drop his shoulder and would have beaten the man!