Red Dead Redemption

Must get selling, I bought a Survivalist map and got a **** tonne.

Anyone got any theory's on who the "I know you" man is?

This game just keeps getting better and better. Just entered Mecico and the initial horse ride from the river was breathtaking, the scenery was awesome and the song that was playing made me think i was watching a film, it wasn't until the horse stopped moving (because i scratched my head) that i remembered i was playing a game lmao.

Experienced it myself after completing the mission-line.

Got this today, loving it so far. :D

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:15 PM ----------

Anyone wanna play some online with me on xbox?

Hey guys,

I'm going for Platinum on this game, its amazing, I recmomend anyone to buy it..

But I need some help, can someone tell me where/how to get to Blackwater? I need the saloon.

Also, anyone else going for trophies, I recommend this site.
http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/trophy-guides/27546-red-dead-redemption-trophy-guide.html

Sorry to point this out dude but that's a really, really, really noob question lmao ^^)^^)^^)

Play through the story missions buddy, same as GTA. ;)

I got this game today, and I'm quite enjoying it, haven't got far at all though, been sleeping :) But I've seen it says you can buy or rent properties, does this mean that the properties you purchase, you can rent out to other people and collect money from them? Or does it mean you can rent properties from other people? Can someone please tell me how to rent my properties out? Thanks

I got this game today, and I'm quite enjoying it, haven't got far at all though, been sleeping :) But I've seen it says you can buy or rent properties, does this mean that the properties you purchase, you can rent out to other people and collect money from them? Or does it mean you can rent properties from other people? Can someone please tell me how to rent my properties out? Thanks

Sorry to burst your bubble pal but you can't rent out your owned properties, you can however rent a property as a one off save point which I find completely pointless because you can use your campsite to save the game anyway.

Ah, shame! That would have been a nice addition, to create some extra income! Oh well

think its about time for me to get this, but one question on getting in shop or via ebay. is there anything i miss on buying it used (ie with mass effect 2 people would have used the cerberus network DLC content card)

Been playing this since the other day, quite liking it.

Has anyone else done the 100% online glitch, its quite good running around Free Roam on a Zebra with a Gold Buffalo Rifle (H)

think its about time for me to get this, but one question on getting in shop or via ebay. is there anything i miss on buying it used (ie with mass effect 2 people would have used the cerberus network DLC content card)

Nope, no additional DLC that I am aware of, so just as good new or used =)

Would anyone like to boost with me?

Are you boosting for equipment or boosting for e-***** size? I can't stand people who boost on MW2 for prestige and ranking, what's the point of the game if all you want is too look like you did something when you've done nothing?

But I digress, I'm thinking about getting this game, however I don't have a cable long enough to reach my xbox and don't want to spend a million dollars on the wireless adapter. Is the game still worth getting until I can afford the wireless?

Are you boosting for equipment or boosting for e-***** size? I can't stand people who boost on MW2 for prestige and ranking, what's the point of the game if all you want is too look like you did something when you've done nothing?

But I digress, I'm thinking about getting this game, however I don't have a cable long enough to reach my xbox and don't want to spend a million dollars on the wireless adapter. Is the game still worth getting until I can afford the wireless?
It is a quality game and fun to play. The story campaign thing isnt boring so i would recommend it

Good story I suppose and there is plenty to do in single player, and more to do when the main plot is over. You'll get around 20-30 hours out of it, depending on how you play.