[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

Nani deserves an PA and CA increase - he has been ace
Owen has signed a new contract with United so he deserves increase in CA defo
Fabregas has been crappp this season CA has to go down
Same with Lampard and Gerrrarddd
Berbatov deserves massive increase in CA, he was top goalscorer in league!!!!
Vidic best defender in world so has to have higher CA!!
Messi deserves 200 CA!!
Smalling deserves 180+ PA as been been just omg amazing
Hernandez should have 180+ PA as been amazin in first seas0n and Madrid want him!!
United should have 535mill to spend as Glazers want to invest it in the squad and Fergie has said we have moneyy!!!

Thanks Foss! Keep up the good work :)

Nani deserves an PA and CA increase - he has been ace
Owen has signed a new contract with United so he deserves increase in CA defo
Fabregas has been crappp this season CA has to go down
Same with Lampard and Gerrrarddd
Berbatov deserves massive increase in CA, he was top goalscorer in league!!!!
Vidic best defender in world so has to have higher CA!!
Messi deserves 200 CA!!
Smalling deserves 180+ PA as been been just omg amazing
Hernandez should have 180+ PA as been amazin in first seas0n and Madrid want him!!
United should have 535mill to spend as Glazers want to invest it in the squad and Fergie has said we have moneyy!!!

Thanks Foss! Keep up the good work :)

ofc all done

Just so its clear, are you doing CA/PA changes? You said you werent and people are requesting it and you are saying that your doing it???

Great work Foss. I downloaded your alpha version to have a quick look around. I have to resist playing for now, but I will definitely be starting a new game with your update after exams ;)

Aldershot Transfer Update
Ross Worner from Charlton Athletic
Jamie Collins from Newport County
Michael Rankine from York City

Cambridge Transfer Update
Tom Shaw & Michael Wylde have signed from Tamworth.

I was playing this yesterday and couldn't help but notice that Benni McCarthy was still at West Ham, wasn't it him that left the club by mutual consent a month or two ago?

Crawley Town Transfer Update-
Wesley Thomas from Cheltenham
Scott Davies from Reading
John Akinde from Bristol City
Jamie Day from Rushden & Diamonds

I was playing this yesterday and couldn't help but notice that Benni McCarthy was still at West Ham, wasn't it him that left the club by mutual consent a month or two ago?

Haven't done the English transfers that were missed on 11.3 yet.
EDIT: Done now

Last edited:
from these 40 odd thousand changes... what have you actually done?
is it just the loans taken off and division changes?

from these 40 odd thousand changes... what have you actually done?
is it just the loans taken off and division changes?

Missed transfers from 11.3, summer transfers that have happened now, players that retired have been made retired personnel, old loans removed, new loans added, divisions updated.

I see bug. Anyone know Chelsea is not manager Anchelotti. So when i started new game Chelsea is offer contcract Anchelotti to manager.

i saw earlier you but Ibra back at barca well here's confirmation that he's a AC Player

Milan forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic has 'no intention' of leaving the Serie A champions this summer.
Reports have suggested the Sweden
spacer.gif
international could leave the San Siro for
Real Madrid.
spacer.gif

However, the 29-year-old Ibrahimovic
spacer.gif
has committed his future to Milan, ending speculation he could be reunited with former
Inter Milan
spacer.gif
boss Jose Mourinho.

"I feel as though I have found my place at Milan," Ibrahimovic told Gazzetta dello Sport.
No intention

"I still have three years left on my contract and I hope to complete them with the Rossoneri.
"I have no intention of moving."
Ibrahimovic enjoyed a fine campaign with Milan after joining the Serie A outfit on loan from Barcelona
spacer.gif
last summer.

He scored 14 goals in 29 league appearances to help the Rossoneri clinch the scudetto for the first time since 2004.
The 29-year-old completed a permanent transfer to Milan in January.

Ibrahimovic quells Real talk | Sky Sports | Football | Serie A | News

i saw earlier you but Ibra back at barca well here's confirmation that he's a AC Player

Milan forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic has 'no intention' of leaving the Serie A champions this summer.
Reports have suggested the Sweden
spacer.gif
international could leave the San Siro for
Real Madrid.
spacer.gif

However, the 29-year-old Ibrahimovic
spacer.gif
has committed his future to Milan, ending speculation he could be reunited with former
Inter Milan
spacer.gif
boss Jose Mourinho.

"I feel as though I have found my place at Milan," Ibrahimovic told Gazzetta dello Sport.
No intention

"I still have three years left on my contract and I hope to complete them with the Rossoneri.
"I have no intention of moving."
Ibrahimovic enjoyed a fine campaign with Milan after joining the Serie A outfit on loan from Barcelona
spacer.gif
last summer.

He scored 14 goals in 29 league appearances to help the Rossoneri clinch the scudetto for the first time since 2004.
The 29-year-old completed a permanent transfer to Milan in January.

Ibrahimovic quells Real talk | Sky Sports | Football | Serie A | News

I haven't put him back by hand, I'm not crazy enough to remove 5600 loans manually.
It was done automatically by a script I wrote.

got it working thankfully. veryt good update however it would have been nice if Plymouth was a tad up to date.

Never sure on custom updates, which is why I avoided this. No CA PA changes though makes it 1000000x better.

i noticed loads of the transfers from january were missed too