[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

Sorry to brag.

Gavin McCann - Retire
Michael Liddle - loan expired (I think it's him who is still on loan anyway)
Troy Hewitt is now at QPR

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Oh. And Jens Lehmann isn't on the game :)

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Last thing:

Dan Burn has gone to Fulham :|

Hey Foss,

Good update mate, dont know if its been mentioned in the other endless pages but the community shield needs changing to city vs united. Il do it myself but dont know how, any advice

Foss, United have a cash balance of 180+ million now

the andersred blog: The facts about Manchester United’s cash pile

Will (can) they spend?
The Ronaldo and Aon monies arrived almost two years ago and Fergie has yet to go on a major shopping spree. The club even had £122m in the bank when it announced its bond issue in January 2010. This huge cash pile has sat around unspent for some time.

Regular readers will know that I believed this money was sitting in United's bank account earning next to nothing because it was earmarked to be paid to the Glazers (to repay the PIKs). The bond issue allowed significant sums to be extracted from the club (a current "entitlement" of c. £120m) that had not been permitted under the terms of the old bank loans. In the event those "entitlements" have not been used and it looks like they managed to refinance the PIKs without dipping their sticky fingers into United's kitty.

That leaves this enormous sum as a huge mystery. So don't ask me what our transfer budget is, all I can say for certain is that United have £477m of bond debt and £180m+ of cash available for something.....

alright foss 2 transfers to update you with

Joe Devera From Barnet to Swindon
Jonathan Smith from york to swindon

both on 2 year deals

Give Ronaldo his final cap after he played the other night..

Also, Hilario has signed a one year contract extension at Chelsea.

I have to say, there's not a lot of transfers that go under my radar, but info pieces posted on here have sometimes caught me off guard. :)

Can you get to Portsmouth can recruit players? because they may recruit players

Hey foss, have you updated Bulgaria, Slovakia, Russia, Ukraine on your "beta" version which I have downloaded? :)

Russia and Ukraine should have things done.

Does that include Anzhi having a decent transfer budget since they have bought players like Dzudszak, Roberto Carlos, Jucilei, Tardelli just to name a few? :)

Will the full database be released soon? :)

Does that include Anzhi having a decent transfer budget since they have bought players like Dzudszak, Roberto Carlos, Jucilei, Tardelli just to name a few? :)

Will the full database be released soon? :)

Anzhi have a sugar daddy with improved finances.
Next release should be at the end of this month.

Branko Jelic released by Perth Glory
Sydney FC sign Pascal Bosschaart from ADO Den Haag

And something that is developing: Central Coast Mariner's (my local club ;)) midfielder Mustafa Amini will sign a four-year deal with Borussia Dortmund. A transfer fee is yet to be agreed upon. He will remain at the Central Coast for the coming season on loan as part of the deal.

Last edited:
think im going to be Anzhi on the next update. keep up the work Foss <3