[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

i noticed loads of the transfers from january were missed too

Did you notice the update Foss released was a beta, it is not complete and I am pretty sure all missed transfers will be implemented.

Did you notice the update Foss released was a beta, it is not complete and I am pretty sure all missed transfers will be implemented.

My priorities aren't exactly getting Plymouth updated as fast as possible. There are hundreds of transfers done and "loads" aren't missing.
If you think you can do a better job, go ahead.
(this was addressed to Phenom)

Last edited:
Gary Neville should be removed and Paul Scholes should be added as a coach in Man Utd.

Raphael Varane should be rated 18-19 at DMC, if not 20, and 15 at MC.

also i dont know if you are doing PPMs, probably way too much work. But how on earth has Luka Modric not been given dictates tempo by SI?

I'm not sure if this has been done, I'm not at my comp ATM - Harry Kewell released on a free by Galatasaray.

I will keep looking for missed ones :)

Edit: Perhaps make Robert Lewandowski competent at AMC?

Last edited:
Raphael Varane should be rated 18-19 at DMC, if not 20, and 15 at MC.

also i dont know if you are doing PPMs, probably way too much work. But how on earth has Luka Modric not been given dictates tempo by SI?
as regards the positions according to SI, it should be very rare for a player to have 18+ for over one position unless they play both positions regularly and that if they are good at playing another position it should be around 15/16. I havent seen Varane play but just letting you and any other position requests on this thread know before requesting 3/4 positions at 18+ (not saying you have here just saw one or two others so decided to finally highlight it). :)

as regards the positions according to SI, it should be very rare for a player to have 18+ for over one position unless they play both positions regularly and that if they are good at playing another position it should be around 15/16. I havent seen Varane play but just letting you and any other position requests on this thread know before requesting 3/4 positions at 18+ (not saying you have here just saw one or two others so decided to finally highlight it). :)

Yeah, dont worry. Been lucky enough to see their guidelines :). Varane actually played more games at DMC than DC, and is a more than capable MC, hence those numbers. Should be 18 at DMC and 15 at MC

Yeah, dont worry. Been lucky enough to see their guidelines :). Varane actually played more games at DMC than DC, and is a more than capable MC, hence those numbers. Should be 18 at DMC and 15 at MC

Ah Ok was mainly getting it out there as this update has potential for me to actually use it ;)

Ah Ok was mainly getting it out there as this update has potential for me to actually use it ;)

yeah dont normally use updates, but am using this one

No the most pressing concern, but these are the Australian A-league transfers so far:
A-League transfers for 2011

Also Dylan McGowan (Hearts) is going on season long loan at Gold Coast United.

Edit:
Ljubo Milicevic and Steven Lustica to Hajduk Split. (Source)
Also I think I already mention that Harry Kewell's contract expired with Galatasaray.

Last edited:
after downloaded the file, i got another dbc file called Project X_1, so where should i put this file?

good update you got going here here is some of the swindon players that need moving to other teams if you havnt already done them.
David Prutton To Sheff Wed
Scott Cuthbert To Leyton Orient
Michael Rose To Colchester
Alan O'Brien Released
Thomas Dosevvi Released
Alan Sheehan To Notss Co

Jeremy Wray has replaced Andrew Fitton as chairman
Paolo Di canio is now manager, Danny Wilson is Sheff United Manager
Peter Shirtlift has left the club as Assistant Manager
Dave morrison has left as fitness coach and has been replaced by Claudio Donatelli.
Fabrizio Piccareta is now assistant manager but i dont think hes in the game so if you could make him then that would be ace. and also swindon have made a link with ac milan for youth players to come on loan

Foss how often will you release the beta's until the final release in September?

Yannick Bolasie to Bristol City from Plymouth for an undisclosed 5 figure free.

Not sure if you've done any earlier transfers from Argyle, [The 9 first-teamers released] so tell me if you want that or something.