[Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

what are the results of AS roma's takeover?

Worth putting it up here in case hes missed it

Foss let me know if you have done United's changes

Edit: you should set Wes Brown's future to considering leaving the club and status to not needed

Heard it's similar to Liverpool's.

A consortium of American businessmen led by Thomas DiBenedetto bought a 67% share of the club for about 62 million pound. DiBenedetto is actually a partner in FSG who have also recently transacted Liverpool. They have similar goals to Liverpool financially and on the field as they want to bleed through Roma's youth however money will be available for transfers, first though will be the managerial appointment which looks likely to be Ancelotti. Javier Pastore, Niko Kranjcar, Landon Donovan, Denilson (Arsenal) and Javier Mascherano have all been linked.

Roland Nilsson, Malmö's manager is the new manager for FC Copenhagen following Ståle Solbakken's departure to FC Cologne. Icelandic centreback Ragnar Sigurdsson has been unveiled as a new player at FC Copenhagen aswell.

Foss Scholes has retired and should be set as a coach

It's not about new transfers and stuff happening, it's more of doing old, missing transfers first and updating league movements, trophies
and new teams for the Champions League and Europa League. Once that's all done, a temporary release will happen until the end of the summer when a complete release will eventually happen.

Hallo all.
When i can download update? thanks... in this top i can't find it..

It's not about new transfers and stuff happening, it's more of doing old, missing transfers first and updating league movements, trophies
and new teams for the Champions League and Europa League. Once that's all done, a temporary release will happen until the end of the summer when a complete release will eventually happen.

Have you updated the UEFA coefficients?

Your update sounds so in depth will it be up tonight