What leagues have you done so far?

well so far worked out the squads of EPL, Argentinian league, and the Belgium league. Can do the other top leagues quite easily it's like the less known ones i will struggle on :/

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Also for the staff, I'm doing the best in the league, and manager the most successful, e.g Al Ferguson as manager as Prem side. Need help with this so any suggestions! :D

Also for Brazil you could have:

Casemiro (Sao Paulo)
Victor (Gremio)
Lucas (Sao Paulo)
Miranda (Sao Paulo)
Rafael Toloi (Goias)

I've put what i need help with at the very first post! :)

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Also for Brazil you could have:

Casemiro (Sao Paulo)
Victor (Gremio)
Lucas (Sao Paulo)
Miranda (Sao Paulo)
Rafael Toloi (Goias)

thankss! :D

For the Paraguay one add Juan Iturbe from Cerro Porteno, who is supposed to be the new Messi and moving to Porto this summer

Captain and vice of the prem team? :/ I'm thinking Stevie G or Terry. but then there is also Vidic...

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

For the Paraguay one add Juan Iturbe from Cerro Porteno, who is supposed to be the new Messi and moving to Porto this summer

yeah knew about him, and will delete his future transfer, he will be a key in their side!

For the SPL Team:

Allan McGregor (Rangers)
Neil Alexander (Rangers)
Steven Davis (Rangers)
Sasa Papac (Rangers)
Nikica Jelavic (Rangers)
John Fleck (Rangers)
Madjid Bougherraa (Rangers)
Anreas Hinkel (Celtic)
Emilio Izaguirre (Celtic)
David Weir (Rangers)
Biram Kayal (Celtic)
Steven Whittaker (Rangers)

David Goodwillie (Dundee United) would be good for the SPL too :) what other biggish leagues would you need help with?

I could do Mexican, MLS, and Indonesian league if you want. If I had a league team, would I edit it on FM editor myself or would I just post the squad and manager here. About the board, how about putting the richest chairman from each league as chairman of that league's club :)

I could do Mexican, MLS, and Indonesian league if you want. If I had a league team, would I edit it on FM editor myself or would I just post the squad and manager here. About the board, how about putting the richest chairman from each league as chairman of that league's club :)

that would be awesome! You could just post them on here or pm me whatever you want to do! and about the board, great idea!

ALL YOU GUYS ARE GREAT HELP! :D <3

SPL:

Fraser Fyvie (Aberdeen)
Maurice Edu (Rangers)
Jamie Ness (Rangers)
Lee Wallace (Hearts)
Dniel Majstorovic (Celtic)
Andy webster (Hearts)

Swedish Premier Division:

Anders Svensson (Elfsborg)
Ivo Pekalski (Malmo FF)
Jesper Christiansen (Elfsborg)

Russian Premier Division:

Igor Akinfeev (CSKA Moscow)
Danny (Zenit)
Vagner Love (CSKA Moscow)
Roberto Carlos (Anzhi)

I put Man City's chairman as the BPL chairman obviously! :L that means the BPL team is pretty much done! :D

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

I was also thinking whether to delete player history so they get a fresh start, maybe even staff history too...

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Actually, do I need to fill in the tactical attributes?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

oh god also haven't done kits, what colours do you guys think the Prem one should be?

i dont think you have to fill the attributes in

i think it should be black/white for home

Last edited:
[/COLOR]Actually, do I need to fill in the tactical attributes?

I dont

oh good!

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

and away?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

black and white is boring, I went with right stripe being white with a red shirt.