Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season

Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season 2

When was the game updated to v2039 I haven't been on since I uploaded the original tweak?

When was the game updated to v2039 I haven't been on since I uploaded the original tweak?

Feb 6th when the game updated 20.2.4.

I'm using your tactic in post 54. Is the Norwich tactic different?

Only a couple of changes mate, changed CWB's to support...changed a few positions on corners too so was a bit more optimised.

Only a couple of changes mate, changed CWB's to support...changed a few positions on corners too so was a bit more optimised.
Can you share out of pure laziness from me? If not i'll change my CWB to supports.

Right folks. Get testing and launching those long throws and crosses into the box!

Attachments

• Blues results new 1.png
    Blues results new 1.png
    244.8 KB · Views: 409
  • Blues results new 2.png
    Blues results new 2.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 437
  • player stats new 1.png
    player stats new 1.png
    301.3 KB · Views: 536
  • table new 1.png
    table new 1.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 591
  • Oh Nikola Zigic.fmf
    43.6 KB · Views: 312
If struggling in a game, I change the player role from CM to Box to Box Support. Use subs also and 'be creative', 'demand more' regularly. This is a really special one, I feel.

I`m playing as blues signed Schubert on loan to replace camp,hickey and kenneh for the future xadas for 750k cuisance on loan from Bayern badiashile from Monaco and daramy from kobenhaven with gelhardt on loan from wigan.just started the January transfer window got trincao from Barcelona on loan need backp for juke though got about 3m to spend

I`m playing as blues signed Schubert on loan to replace camp,hickey and kenneh for the future xadas for 750k cuisance on loan from Bayern badiashile from Monaco and daramy from kobenhaven with gelhardt on loan from wigan.just started the January transfer window got trincao from Barcelona on loan need backp for juke though got about 3m to spend
Janni Serra. No question