Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season

Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season 2

Attachments

• team season 2.png
    team season 2.png
    391.4 KB · Views: 1,014
Season 3 so far...

Attachments

• season so far.png
    season so far.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,009
Last edited:
Sorry, Season 3, not 2. Though should be obvious, by the fact we're in the champions league!

And yes, that is what I got for Marc Roberts! One of the benefits of his incredible assist record from long throws I guess!

Attachments

• transfers season 3.png
    transfers season 3.png
    156 KB · Views: 876
tactic looks good but that team is realy average for season 3.

I will post you my birmingham team what won championship then premiership imediatly.

one photo is first season team another second season.

Attachments

• 20200111143113_1.jpg
    20200111143113_1.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 739
  • 20200103231210_1.jpg
    20200103231210_1.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 649
tactic looks good but that team is realy average for season 3.

I will post you my birmingham team what won championship then premiership imediatly.

one photo is first season team another second season.

It may look average, and there are some young players in there, but if average they are really over-performing - which says a lot about the tactic.

My scouts found him but I already had Pinamonti, who is INCREDIBLE

Used your version to get my Bolton team promoted to the prem! Throwing it back with old school Bolton ;)

Struggling in the Prem, I still have big Matt Smith up front but hes struggling in prem, no goals in 9.

Any suggestions? 4th season...

Used your version to get my Bolton team promoted to the prem! Throwing it back with old school Bolton ;)

Struggling in the Prem, I still have big Matt Smith up front but hes struggling in prem, no goals in 9.

Any suggestions? 4th season...
Are you using the new version with the Advanced Forward?
What's your budget?