Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season

Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season 2

Not bad buddy I tested your tactic with Norwich no transfer and simulated whole season to my assistant manager

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 667
ive tried lots of tactics but i keep coming back to this one, very consistent compared to others.
i have however forgotten some of the basics. which positions do i select to take corners and throw ins? also what target man would you all recommend?
i currently have matt smith from millwall. only cost me 96k however im man united and need better

Was doing ok with my sheff wed save, comfortable in play offs however wins didn’t seem too convincing . I’ve removed play off side and gone on a great run dominating games and now I’m top of the league with 10 games to go and I’m the leagues highest scorers

Once i've finally finished second season using this tactic with Atletico, very tempted to try a prem team. Bournemouth are a strong contender atm, along with Everton, West Ham and Watford.

Loving this tactic currently in my 3rd season with VFL bochum got runners up and promoted to the Bundesliga in my first season. 2nd season finished 5th in the Bundesliga qualifying for the europa league. and the 3rd season is my most successful season finally getting some silverware finishing 4th but also winning the german cup and the europa league. Silvere ganvoula who plays TM has finished top scorer in the league for all 3 seasons. Even my back up striker who plays target man ludovic ajorque scored 21 goals last season in all competitions when ganvoula didn't play. Only thing I would say is my other strikers who play advanced forward next to my target man seems to play hot and cold and even quite often go on goal droughts I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue? But reading comments it may be due to morale or the player hasn't settled because it is a new signing playing there. Great tactic! I will add photos next time

Was doing ok with my sheff wed save, comfortable in play offs however wins didn’t seem too convincing . I’ve removed play off side and gone on a great run dominating games and now I’m top of the league with 10 games to go and I’m the leagues highest scorers

Hmm, maybe your defenders' decision making was poor?

Tactic is brilliant Ive just took kidderminster straight up to the prem but now need a load of signings any top reccomendations any position?

Depends on whether you've had Brexit for some of these work permits but...

Joaquin Piquerez - perfect cheap LM (long throws and corners excellent)
Roberts Uldrikis - cheap effective target man
Tomas Chory - ditto
Manuel Ugarte - excellent playmaker
Aldair Fuentes - either CB or CM
Jarrad Branthwaite - CB
Tomi Horvat - LM
Manuel Manga - cheap AF
Darwin Nunez - AF
Gaston Avila - CB

Finally finished second season with Atletico, won the league again ending on 95 points, both strikers and wingers scored and assisted for fun. Had a plus 68 GD, so also defensively solid again. Only disappointment is no champions league win, but i'd put that down to luck and me, rather than the tactic itself.

Depends on whether you've had Brexit for some of these work permits but...

Joaquin Piquerez - perfect cheap LM (long throws and corners excellent)
Roberts Uldrikis - cheap effective target man
Tomas Chory - ditto
Manuel Ugarte - excellent playmaker
Aldair Fuentes - either CB or CM
Jarrad Branthwaite - CB
Tomi Horvat - LM
Manuel Manga - cheap AF
Darwin Nunez - AF
Gaston Avila - CB
Do you use wingers or full backs for long throws?
i was going to sign pederson
Also i cant find some of these players on my database must have a bad setup

Do you use wingers or full backs for long throws?
i was going to sign pederson
Also i cant find some of these players on my database must have a bad setup

Re long throws = doesn't matter. Yeah. I have every league and very large database. Pedersen will do the job.

Pedersen, not Pederson - he plays LB for the mighty Birmingham City. KRO **** on the Villa :p

cheers. any recommendations for a target man? ive just bought kalifa from nantes. hes tall with good off the ball so im hoping he smashes them in

This tactic was fantastic for my Leeds save, won the Champ easily and then finished 6th in the Prem. Then as i improved the squad it all went a bit pear shaped, is it suited to underdog teams maybe?

This tactic was fantastic for my Leeds save, won the Champ easily and then finished 6th in the Prem. Then as i improved the squad it all went a bit pear shaped, is it suited to underdog teams maybe?
This and all tactics this year are susceptible to making too many changes and signings. Could be that.