REMIX OF 3 GREAT TACTICS...ROCK 4141, 451 TRIPLETWEAKED AND NEZZA'S 4330

andrichbrand

Reaction score
First and foremost, SPECIAL THANKS to Nezza and Mr. Langvatn for creating the tactics that I used to create this tactic.

Formationand Instructions:
View attachment 466920
Now what i have done was, I took the great defense of Mr. Langvatn Rock 4141, took the midfield of Mr. Langvatn 451 Rock Tripletweaked and the attack from Nezza's 4330 and Mr. Langvatn Rock 4141

GK - Best you can get
FB - Full Back (Support)
CD - Center Defence
DM - Box to Box Midfielders
Wingers - Winger (Support)
AM - Attacking Midfielder (Attack)
Striker - Complete Forward or Poacher

TRAINING:

GK - Goalkeeper

FB - Full Back
CD - Center defense
DM - Box to Box
Wingers - wingers
AM - Trenquarista
ST - Complete Forward

I always use player filters for IanC: Player Position Search Filter - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

When I was playing with Mr. Langvatn Rock 4141, I realised that the Striker attack mostly from the left side. That is where the Attacking Midfielder comes in, he will draw the defenders out and linking the midfield with the Striker.

The Wingers will cut in and contribute with goals, but when they need to stay outside they will hug the line and give crosses for the Striker. If the striker miss or there is a rebound the Attacking Midfielder will arrive late in the box to pounce on anything lose in the box.

The Defensive Midfielders is there to play the prefect balls either to the Wingers, Attacking Midfielders or the Striker. I realised that the left Defensive Mid gets into some goals to.

Defensively the tactic is sound. So far in 14 games I have only conceded 4 goals.

The Full Backs will move up the pitch deliver early crosses and/or move the ball pass the opponents Full Backs for your Wingers.

Match results so far with Man United:
View attachment 466911View attachment 466880View attachment 466879View attachment 466878View attachment 466877View attachment 466876View attachment 466875View attachment 466874View attachment 466873
Now I know it is only 14 games shown here and that it is Man Utd, which isn't hard to get good results, but I am still testing and tweaking on the tactic. It is really close to being the way in want it.

I would just like to post the tactic here so that people can test and try and give feedback to improved it more.

As I am writing this I am also testing it with Wrexham (Skrill Premier League), Wolves (League 1) and West Brom (Premier League). Will keep posting and updating as time goes on.

Match results so far with Wrexham (Skrill Premier Leaugue):
View attachment 466628View attachment 466627View attachment 466626View attachment 466624View attachment 466623View attachment 466622View attachment 466621View attachment 466620View attachment 466619

Teamtalks:

I use Raikan007 Teamtalk...

Raikan007's Teamtalk Guide Fm13: How to get the right reaction!

Match Prep:

team cohesion - until fully gelled
attacking movement - if you have a strong team and defense is sound
defending - if your team is defense weak
Balance

Shouts:

NONE

Pitch size:

Normal with slower players
Wide with faster players

Opposition Instructions: (Thanks to Raikian007)

Ask your assistant manager in staff responsibilities (only do this if his Tactical Knowledge and Defense is above 15)

Wingers - show to weaker foot/hard tackle
Mids - close down/weaker foot
Strikers - hard tackle/weaker foot
Fullbacks - weaker foot/close down

OR

You don't have to use any

Skin I am using:
Bergkamp's SS Skin for FM13

***Please do test or try and leave your comments***

and with hard work and your help, I can help my fellow FM players to find a good tactic.

Tactic Download - View attachment 466872 -
Tactic Download - Lower Teams - View attachment 466224 -
Tactic Download - TC -
View attachment 465738 -​

Last edited:
Going to try this with Napoli. Probably going to be my last save hopefully this tactic can keep me going :)

Going to try this with Napoli. Probably going to be my last save hopefully this tactic can keep me going :)

Napoli would be great with this tactic. Keep me up to date.

It will definitely keep you going till the next FM.

Just wondering what you think the effect would be of changing the wingers to AMR/AML?

Just wondering what you think the effect would be of changing the wingers to AMR/AML?

It will have a affect defensively, as the wingers do their share of defending. But if you have a strong squad with fast wingers you can always try and let me know.

I have just started a game with Manchester United so will see how it goes in the first 10 games or so.

hy andrichbrand ... tryed ur tactic in my last game of the season vs napoli in finals of the Italian Cup ... good tactic for its first time use :) ... i will try ur tactic in the coming season to see how it works :) ... here are some ss of the match ...

btw ... can u recomend some MR and ST players for ur tac? thx

View attachment 466693View attachment 466692

Last edited:
playing with ac milan.few games played.tactic not fluid but the attacking potential is massive.will keep you updated.

UPD: when nocerino scores 4 goals you really have to feel that tactic is OP :D
View attachment 466682

Last edited: