Dears
I gave a quick look to this thread.
At the end, the best versions are the ones in the OP?
2 strkers versione took over the strikerless?

Dears
I gave a quick look to this thread.
At the end, the best versions are the ones in the OP?
2 strkers versione took over the strikerless?

both of the sword tactics somewhere in page 12-16 are good... very good ... but strikeless formations are unstable for teams which are not above the average, and my vision of how football should be played is not without a striker ... so yes both of the OP versions are the best right now, if you have an above the average team you are still welcome to try the strikeless sword versions. in addition i find the "with strikers" formations to be much more stable and consist over the strikeless versions.

Last edited:
You should start using it at the begining of the season stuff like morale are important. You saw my screenshots ...

both of the sword tactics somewhere in page 12-16 are good... very good ... but strikeless formations are unstable for teams which are not above the average, and my vision of how football should be played is not without a striker ... so yes both of the OP versions are the best right now, if you have an above the average team you are still welcome to try the strikeless sword versions. in addition i find the "with strikers" formations to be much more stable and consist over the strikeless versions.
I agree. Strikerless formations are unreal and i find Strange playing in this way

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

How long till new one mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im testing the new tactic at the moment with my Aston villa team , 2nd season in the BPL and having some brilliant results. Im about 15 games played with it at the moment and still haven't been beat with it yet and the team i have i would say is top half of table best.Seems strong away from home as well. Will get some screens posted in abit if you want.

Im testing the new tactic at the moment with my Aston villa team , 2nd season in the BPL and having some brilliant results. Im about 15 games played with it at the moment and still haven't been beat with it yet and the team i have i would say is top half of table best.Seems strong away from home as well. Will get some screens posted in abit if you want.

Yes please is this the new one he has mentioned ?

Yes please is this the new one he has mentioned ?

Yeah it is m8. I think its a brilliant tactic, fluid 5212. The CCC and Half chances you create in 1 game is mad. If you got good players up top i think it will take some beating

I'm using v2.6 in my Man United save and CCCs are so much, Ibrahimovic scored in his first three games - nine goals.

Yeah it is m8. I think its a brilliant tactic, fluid 5212. The CCC and Half chances you create in 1 game is mad. If you got good players up top i think it will take some beating

Any idea when it will be released?