So this is the results im getting with the new tactic im testing at the moment, as you can see ive had 3 defeats in the league but all them defeats as not been with this tactic.

View attachment 97033

This is my team and like i mentioned it hasn't got world class players in it so for the position im in at the moment in the BPL is brilliant.

View attachment 97028

and this is all the results so far with the tactic, all the games ive drew i completely dominated every one of those games and was very unlucky not to win.

View attachment 97032

Just like to thank Guzzla for a brilliant tactic cheers :D

are we going to see new tactic in action soon?

Aston Villa is looking good as far as what we see on screens

are we going to see new tactic in action soon?

Aston Villa is looking good as far as what we see on screens
sorry m8 i did get bk to you, yeah its down to guzzla when he releases the tactic m8 i have no say in that part.

Renegade V3 Very Fluid - try out

View attachment 96992
hello everyone, been working on a new version of Renegade for a while, and though i'm still working on it i thought it might be a good idea to let you guys try it and give me some feedback's which will help me to improve it even further.

OI - View attachment 96994

training - balance/tactics, when tactics is fluid we change to atk.set pieces yes yes
View attachment 96993

link to the tactic - https://ufile.io/2ae3m

tactic is still been modified so keep that in mind.

the fluid version will be up when its done.

tactic were tested on the bundesliga

View attachment 96989

ps: you will need to remove get further forward from iwb's if they are not above average compared to your league

Last edited:
Im going to give this a go with newcastle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like v3, it's performing really good and i wanna share some of my results:
View attachment 96987

p.s i'm playing with different OIs, MR/L + AMR/L + STC/R/L - weaker foot and trainings as far as my tactic get fluid - attacking