Actually Fiorentina don't have WBs at all in the beginning, i had some bad runs in Seria at the end - like 10 matches 2 wins 6 draws 2 losses. Unfortunately Juve are still too good as you can see, in ECL i can't explain why i smashed all english and spanish teams by 4 goals difference. I cannot say that my team is so good (i hope it's because of the tactic), but this happens sometimes you know.

I reckon that Renegade v3 is not overperforming against big teams, i have losses from teams like Barcelona, Porto, Arsenal, and beat them as well. Against small teams i'm scoring a lot and as usual 1:0 is also a good result, but the tactic is performing equal against top teams and underdogs.

Hi,
I did not want to say anything special, I was just wondering why the stats in UCL were much more better than in Serie A.
For example it might be that the tactic is overperforming agains top teams but not against lower teams as weel, (and there are many weak teams in Seria A that park the bus playing with 5-4-1 or 4-5-1) or you might have just 12-13 good players and you've to chose if put the best line up in UCL matches rather than in Seria A matches and so on...
Anyway your explanations have clarified

Last edited:
can somebody please post a link for v3 tactic as cant get the ufile link to work thanks

At first i was using some filters i found in internet, but before couple of days joewhite told me that TFF filters work very good with the tactic. So feel free to choose or just download TFFs or any other filters, there are no restriction as i know about filters for that tactic.

Player filters?

Just finished my third season with Fiorentina, winning Euro Super Cup against Atl. Bilbao 2:1 and World Championship against Atl. nacional 3:2. Unfortunately in Seria A Juventus are strong team, but as you can see on posted screens i had few losses, i'm happy that they are only a goal difference 0:1 or 1:2. Last transfer window my summer budget was 0 euro so i signed only free players - Kagawa, Sahin, Michael Keane, Dahoud. In Champions league i almost reached the final, but Real Madrid are too good, but despite i beat them 1:0 (and i had missed penalty). Top goalscoring strikers were Guidetti, Moussa Dembele & Lapadula, again this year i was topping most team charts in Italy and CL for scored goals, possesion, completed passes, crossing, headers.

View attachment 96552

View attachment 96551

Have fun playing with v3, it worth it. Really consistent play and main thing you must take care is player's morale!

Last edited:
Actually i'm using ML/R, AML/R - Tight marking, ML/R, AML/R, STC/L/R - weaker foot and removed "get further forward" from my WBs. Original OIs are same as v2's OIs.

same oi as v2 in op?

Last edited:
V3, no oi ^^)

v0wL2Er.png

Just finished my fourth season with Fiorentina, finally we won Seria A and with a bit of luck we managed to win ECL for a second time with Viola. It's difficult to win Seria A when Juventus is reaching top spot with 90 points, but after buying some good WBs and MC, this year stats were pretty awesome with less losses.

View attachment 96347
View attachment 96348

My squad is:

GK - Areola/Dragowski
DC - Sergi Gomez, Michael Keane, Wimmer subs: Venancio & youth
WBR: Widmer Subs: youth
WBL: Telles Subs: Planas
CM: Dahoud, regen Subs: Chochev, Diakhate
SS: Coric Subs: Sapunara
ST: Moussa Dembele, Guidetti Subs: Lapadula

I'm using a lot of youth players, because board upgraded to excellent level all facilities and there are promising youth players. I'm not spending tons of money for international stars and my budget is max 20-30M no matter i'm finishing in top4 - four times in a row and winning ECL for second time in four years.

Last edited:
Author of the tactics said that OIs are same as v2, but i'm using ML/R, AML/R - tight marking, ML/R, AML/R, STC/L/R - weaker foot.

what tacitci is bater v2 from OP or v3 ? for lower clubs ?