Rep Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't tell me to shut up Kris... i've not yet moaned at you about using myself for your **** avatar yet :p this is offf topic ofcourse but never mind, also off topic is i look at how many posts i've done, and it's only 11, soo nto be 12 and i had nearly 700 last time, arrrgh! :(

Theres a Reward hack over at VBulletin.org were you reward members for "good" posts which they make. FMRehab have set it up, seems good. Maybe you could try out something like that if you are willing to change. Only if though..

If it's the uCash system I have already mentioned somewhere that I won't be putting it on. It's good though but I don't really see the point in rewarding members with coloured names etc.. :pleased:

Sean said:
It's good though but I don't really see the point in rewarding members with coloured names etc.. :pleased:

what do you call making my name blue :D

That's not a reward. It is just to show normal members who are Super Mods.

which is a reward for my high quailty posts & patter :D

When you get round to making quality posts and using good patter we will let you know :p

Sean said:
If it's the uCash system I have already mentioned somewhere that I won't be putting it on. It's good though but I don't really see the point in rewarding members with coloured names etc.. :pleased:

No no not a uCash system, simply a reward type bow thing if some does a good post. Least then I wouldn't get my rep taken off me for no reason. :(

Redders said:
lol. Yeh that was me i apologise but i knew everyone would go "what an arsehole" so i put Murali, should of put Daire. But i believe you talked bollocks and dissed the best manager/team in the premierhip. Can't remember though.

what an *******.....

Is there actually any reason for having this ? Apart from having it for the crack ?

Just like to say that i have relised i have NO rep power atal.

Not really bothered though not like it restricts me for things.

yey i got a rep !! cheers gregor!! think its you anyway....

never mind jack, you still have ur health

There you go Jack, for asking for some rep I gave you some nice negative rep. Is that good enough?

Lee said:
There you go Jack, for asking for some rep I gave you some nice negative rep. Is that good enough?

Thanks im so honoured :yuck:

One quick question.. Ive just got some good rep from someone but my rep power still hasnt changed.. what is up with it i dont get it?

Because you were in negatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.