Votes: 19 17.9%
  • Zlatan Imbrahimovic

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other, Please State

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought pato said he wanted to stay at Milan for most of his career and then move back to his old club.

Yeah proberbly true, David Gill is proberbly trying to cover it up with some excuse as he usually does. :S

He is obviously going to say what the fans want to hear. Do you really think Fergie backs the Glaziers?? i dout it but he talks them up because if he didn't he would be out on his ear and their would be turmoil at the club. Everyone knows the financial situation at Utd and its not great.

He is obviously going to say what the fans want to hear. Do you really think Fergie backs the Glaziers?? i dout it but he talks them up because if he didn't he would be out on his ear and their would be turmoil at the club. Everyone knows the financial situation at Utd and its not great.

Highly doubt he supports them but the glazers wouldn't dare sack him as they know that there will be a huge backlash and that's an understatement but lets stay on topic :D

Personally i dont want rooney, think tevez is a better all round player.

I think benzema is the only realistic one in the poll. Suarez maybe?

I have read that Manchester City will be looking to offload Tevez in the summer to get Rooney

Never noticed that, just checked and it was on skysports aswell. Interesting as i thought he would end up at chelsea in a few years if ancolotti (sp) stayed

Yer so did i mate and i hoped he would do, especially as Anelka will only be around for 2 more years.

I heard that the replace for Wayne will be Sneijder and Modric. Of couse they are not strikers, but they can create a chance for any striker in world

Either one of them would set United back at least 35 mill as neither club needs to sell. Spurs already turned down multi million pound deal from United for Bale, which proves we can hold out for really big money in our current state - of course, I don't know how strong our hold would be if we don't claim CL qualification again this year, but won't go into that until it does or doesn't happen. Also, I don't think either transfer would happen unless the players themselves asked to move to Old Trafford as money (unless we're talking crazy amounts) is not an issue for either club atm.

I have read that Manchester City will be looking to offload Tevez in the summer to get Rooney
I saw that too, load of tosh if you ask me, imo hes the 2nd best striker in the premiership behind drogba, he has saved us too many times.

I saw that too, load of tosh if you ask me, imo hes the 2nd best striker in the premiership behind drogba, he has saved us too many times.
Have you not heard of Jermaine Beckford???

benzema,dzeko,forlan,david villa (definetly wont come though),arjen robben,wesley schneider(?),pato,gerrard,milner,kaka,maicon(i dont care if hes a defender),drogba

too many to name :S

well in a price tag of 5m next summer i say sanogo young talent see hwo good he really is beside we all ready got rooney replacemeant in hernandez

alan shearer??? oh wait he's already turned you down once and retired now! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back