Request a sig

Cheers DC I like it :) The player background looks a bit strechted but then it will be because of it size :) Thanks a lot mate

Player name - Chris Brunt
Team - West Brom
Things on it - West brom badge
Wording - Chris Brunt 11

I was looking for someone to make me a Fleetwood Town signature do something fancy with it maybe put a player in it.

i would like a siq please. a glasgow rangers one please.

a would like the rfc with the 5 stars above it and ally mccoist at one side and kris boyd at the other.

and can i have no surrender along the bottom of it please. please pm me if u need any pics.

cheers

players wanted in sig- luis ronaldo and pato
Layout-ronaldo on left,pato on right with,master under ronaldo and pupil under pato and my username at the bottom please if you can lg or dc99 much appreciated and keep up the good work

Right lads lgfire aint going to be on for a bit so its just me and most of you no i aint been making them for that long so please dont request one unless you really need one please and when you do ask for one please do it like this

Example
Player - Torres

Team - Liverpool

Text - "El Nino"

Extras - Stadium in the background

Thanks

Player: Robinho
Picture: Thumb Sucking Celebration
Text: Stepover King!
Extras: Make it red without anything Man City please...

I'm a big United fan, but I love the way Robinho plays football

thanks

A United fan requesting a Robinho sig? That's just Judas'tastic! :p

LOL shh... i've always loved Robinho, was gutted when City got him :(

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

cheers dc999

its good

Good idea making it Brazil based. That helps a United fan avoid the shame! :p

this is very true :p, would've preferred a background like the gerrard example one as I am also Portuguese :$ even more shame :(... but i like it :)

Last edited:
Yeh but i could not find a picture of robinho sucking his Thumb in a brazil shirt

Can anyone make a render of that picture as i am not very good at making render's :) thanks