Request a sig

eyup pal could you please do me a marcus tudgay one with qoute "ole ole ole ole ole tudgay tudgay" would be much apprecited mucker as i know there is alot of other swfc fans on this site thanks....

I would love to render it, except that I'm such a lazy ******* and would probably give up half way through. Explains why I never went past one season in FM09......:)

Ok im back in the buisness due that i got a pc with photo shop till my pc gets fixed so what is need??

LGFire can you make me a Robinho one like the one i asked for earlier, but with a Red background like the Gerrard one in the examples? Would be greatly appreciated :)

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I would love to render it, except that I'm such a lazy ******* and would probably give up half way through. Explains why I never went past one season in FM09......:)

does that mean you're not going to do it then?

Yes it dose but LG can do render's so he will do it dont worry

wow that is awesome thanks :)

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

just thinking actually if you've got the time... is there any chance you could make me a fancy Portugal sig with the text 'European Brazil' on it please?

Thanks

wow that is awesome thanks :)

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

just thinking actually if you've got the time... is there any chance you could make me a fancy Portugal sig with the text 'European Brazil' on it please?

Thanks
what player???

Ronaldo, Deco and Figo please

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

any chance of that one getting done?

So glad I didn't make a 'request a sig' thread despite you asking me to. :p

So glad I didn't make a 'request a sig' thread despite you asking me to. :p

:) well yeh its not that bad really its just when you get 4-5 ppl asking all at once like arhhhhhh

article-0-0232CA69000005DC-525_468x385.jpg

any chance of sig with this pic

no worries if u cant do it lads

Well I cant do it with that pic i can do one with rooney and berba but i cant render so i can use that pic

Its not 2 big its just it will look **** if i just put the hole pic in i need to make a render but i can't do them haa haa LG will be able to do it