Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
These look amazing thank you!! now I'm going to look an idiot.......how do I manage to get these into my save?

These look amazing thank you!! now I'm going to look an idiot.......how do I manage to get these into my save?

You'll need to create a config file (xml) & have an ID for Tadcaster which is 8325027 i think...:)

You'll need to create a config file (xml) & have an ID for Tadcaster which is 8325027 i think...:)

Again apologies for seeming stupid, is there anywhere that will show me how to create a config file (xml) ??

It's ok mate...do you have fmxml or anything similar?

Ive tried downloading all the ones recommended but it wont extract onto my mac. I literally want to put these kits into my game but i'm useless with this kind of thing:S:S:S:S

Ive tried downloading all the ones recommended but it wont extract onto my mac. I literally want to put these kits into my game but i'm useless with this kind of thing:S:S:S:S

Try Youtube mate...there is a few vids on there explaining how to do this sort of thing.
Failing that I'll try & help...XD

Try Youtube mate...there is a few vids on there explaining how to do this sort of thing.
Failing that I'll try & help...XD

Ive youtube mate but it hasnt helped, I've downloaded every piece of software going but i cant extract any!! so annoying!! might just give up!

Cheers for all you hope chaps. I managed to download the config maker but cant get it to work!!! arrrrgggghhhh

Do they have some kit info in the pregame editor? they have to have a default file/image to overwrite.

Back