Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
How is your season going so far then?

Well I gained promotion from the Van South last season (Still playing 17).

So far I haven't won by less than 3 goals in the Van Prem. In the first game I destroyed Lincoln 6-1. I'm 10 games in now, haven't lost or drawn a single game.

Team: Manchester City
Kit Manufacturer: Umbro
Sponsor: Brother
Colours: Sky Blue & Black / Burgundy/Maroon & Sky Blue / White, Sky Blue & Navy
Extra Notes: Home & Away similar to the 1989 kits and 3rd kit similar to 2013 3rd kit please!

Last edited:
Would you be able to make 3D versions of these please - tried it myself but I'm hopeless

If not do you know anywhere that I would be able to get them done?

Cheers

Never done 3D kits before I just do the 2D kits...think there maybe a few tutorials on YouTube.

i know its a big ask and dunno if anyone would want to do it but im looking for modern styles of iconic retro club kits for the premier league in my current save

e.g.

Team: Premier League sides & teams like villa/sunderland (if poss)
Kit Manufacturer:
Sponsor: JVG - Arsenal, Carlsberg - Liverpool, Newcastle - Brown Ale, etc
Colours: The colors used by the teams for their current season kits (so i can avoid getting 3d kits)
Extras/Notes: other than color not fussed about designs - go crazy

would be great if anyone would be interested in doing these for me thanks in advance

Can I request a blue and white striped 3D kit for Sheffield Wednesday please? Hate the fact our new chairman took our stripes away and I want them back.

I know how to change the 2D pic and I don't mind using an old kit for that (though if any of you geniuses want to create a custom fantasy kit that would be great too!) but even when I change the home kit back to stripes in the pre-game editor it defaults to our crappy 'Ipswich' kit in the ME

Blue and white striped top, blue shorts and blue/white socks please.

i know its a big ask and dunno if anyone would want to do it but im looking for modern styles of iconic retro club kits for the premier league in my current save

e.g.

Team: Premier League sides & teams like villa/sunderland (if poss)
Kit Manufacturer:
Sponsor: JVG - Arsenal, Carlsberg - Liverpool, Newcastle - Brown Ale, etc
Colours: The colors used by the teams for their current season kits (so i can avoid getting 3d kits)
Extras/Notes: other than color not fussed about designs - go crazy

would be great if anyone would be interested in doing these for me thanks in advance

Did a few retro themed kits a while back...the thread is on this site.

Don't mind having a go at an update if you want me to?

Can I request a blue and white striped 3D kit for Sheffield Wednesday please? Hate the fact our new chairman took our stripes away and I want them back.

I know how to change the 2D pic and I don't mind using an old kit for that (though if any of you geniuses want to create a custom fantasy kit that would be great too!) but even when I change the home kit back to stripes in the pre-game editor it defaults to our crappy 'Ipswich' kit in the ME

Blue and white striped top, blue shorts and blue/white socks please.

Don't think 3D requests get done on this site mate...

I do 2D kits but haven't managed to learn how to do 3D kits yet.XD

Back