Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
Did a few retro themed kits a while back...the thread is on this site.

Don't mind having a go at an update if you want me to?

i saw them but i cant save any of them without a white background if the kits are the same color as the kit the team uses for this season then im happy to use them but if youd be okay with making any other ones then that would be amazing im also happy to use the manchester city kits above so they wouldnt need to be done

i saw them but i cant save any of them without a white background if the kits are the same color as the kit the team uses for this season then im happy to use them but if youd be okay with making any other ones then that would be amazing im also happy to use the manchester city kits above so they wouldnt need to be done

Think you need to save them as a png file to get rid of the white background...
Have you had a look at the inaugural premier league kit thread i did?
Yeah i don't mind having a go mate...

Think you need to save them as a png file to get rid of the white background...
Have you had a look at the inaugural premier league kit thread i did?
Yeah i don't mind having a go mate...

just found it those are great i have taken blackburn southampton spurs liverpool everton and arsenal from there any others that you would do would be greatly appreciated none with neck laces though please

just found it those are great i have taken blackburn southampton spurs liverpool everton and arsenal from there any others that you would do would be greatly appreciated none with neck laces though please

Don't worry I wont do any with neck laces...not a great look for football shirts( a bit too retro) XD

Team: Grenoble Foot 38
Kit Manufacturer: Kappa
Sponsor: Peugeot or Default
Colours: Default Home, Away, and 3rd White if possible
Extras/Notes: Any other sponsors or logos appreciated.

Thanks

Team: Grenoble Foot 38
Kit Manufacturer: Kappa
Sponsor: Peugeot or Default
Colours: Default Home, Away, and 3rd White if possible
Extras/Notes: Any other sponsors or logos appreciated.

Thanks

I'll have a go at kits but more info on kit colours would be helpful.

Home Kit white & blue. Away Kit red??

Correct

View attachment 1150236

Carrefour is the primary sponsor but id like to spice it up with a bigger sponsor. And the current maker is Nike but Kappa is cooler and the previous maker.

Not bad knowledge for an Englishman lol.

Ok will have a go at these kits.

Have you seen the Leeds United kit as they have a cool Kappa logo going down the sides of their kit...could add that to your kits?

Team: Slovan Bratislava
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas (old school logo please)
Sponsor: Creator's choice
Colours: Home - Light blue & creators choice, Away - Black & creator's choice Third - Creator's choice
Extras/Notes: Do whatever you like on this one - the crazier the better!

I really like them. Can we add the Ligue 2 patch to the right shoulders of all kits? Perhaps half it as if it were center on the sleeve. See attached.

For the Home Kit (Blue),
Could we add some smaller sponsors to the L/R front shoulders? Like attached kits. See attached.
Add one or two more Kappa logos down the sides.
Add the Peugeot logo from the White 3rd kit to front. Like the latest lion logo.
Add Kappa logo to shoulders like attached. It can up a little higher toward neck, maybe bigger so more visible from front, etc…

For the Away Kit (Red),
Could we add some smaller sponsors to the L/R front shoulders? Like attached kits. See attached.
Maybe move the Kappa up more into the darker red portion. Don’t if it looks goofy. Aesthetic choice with shoulder sponsors.
Maybe change the text and logo to Navy Blue ilo Black, if that is Black.
Add a second Kappa logo down the sleeve, like attached kits.
Smudge above ‘G’ in Peugeot logo on front.
Piping on inside neck collar match blue of front logo or vice versa.

For the 3rd Kit (White),
Add the neck tag like the others.
Add the two Kappa logos down the shoulders like the Away Red kit.
Change the GF38 logo to a darker blue like the Kappa logo on front.
Maybe change Kappa logos on front and shoulders to Silver, like Peugeot lion…? If it looks good?
Can go ahead and remove the flags from the sleeves. Great touch though.
Move the piping down on the sleeves and make the trim thinner.

Thank You!

I really like them. Can we add the Ligue 2 patch to the right shoulders of all kits? Perhaps half it as if it were center on the sleeve. See attached.

For the Home Kit (Blue),
Add one or two more Kappa logos down the sides.
Add the Peugeot logo from the White 3rd kit to front. Like the latest lion logo.
Add Kappa logo to shoulders like attached. It can up a little higher toward neck, maybe bigger so more visible from front, etc…

For the Away Kit (Red),
Maybe move the Kappa up more into the darker red portion. Don’t if it looks goofy. Aesthetic choice with shoulder sponsors.
Maybe change the text and logo to Navy Blue ilo Black, if that is Black.
Add a second Kappa logo down the sleeve, like attached kits.
Smudge above ‘G’ in Peugeot logo on front.
Piping on inside neck collar match blue of front logo or vice versa.

For the 3rd Kit (White),
Add the neck tag like the others.
Add the two Kappa logos down the shoulders like the Away Red kit.
Change the GF38 logo to a darker blue like the Kappa logo on front.
Maybe change Kappa logos on front and shoulders to Silver, like Peugeot lion…? If it looks good?
Can go ahead and remove the flags from the sleeves. Great touch though.
Move the piping down on the sleeves and make the trim thinner.

Thank You!

I'll redo the home one but someone else can have a go at the other two.

Back