Request Your Kits Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 1M
i know its a big ask and dunno if anyone would want to do it but im looking for modern styles of iconic retro club kits for the premier league in my current save

e.g.

Team: Premier League sides & teams like villa/sunderland (if poss)
Kit Manufacturer:
Sponsor: JVG - Arsenal, Carlsberg - Liverpool, Newcastle - Brown Ale, etc
Colours: The colors used by the teams for their current season kits (so i can avoid getting 3d kits)
Extras/Notes: other than color not fussed about designs - go crazy

would be great if anyone would be interested in doing these for me thanks in advance

Here are the kits I've done, MCFC Duncan is going to do the rest...:)

View attachment 63017View attachment 63016View attachment 63015View attachment 63014View attachment 63013View attachment 63012

AFC Scunthorpe & Whitestone Athletic

Hi there, I’d like to request some kits if possible please :-)

AFC Scunthorpe
team colours, red, white & black home, light blue & purple away
Club sponsor - Barratt homes
kit manufacturer: Adidas or Nike (up to you on this if you think any particular manufacturers better suit the design

Whitestone Athletic
team colours : like barcelona’s Home shirt & Black with pink stripes on the sleeve for the away if possible,
club sponsor : Sony
kit manufacturer : Nike

p.s credit must go to RocheyB for the fantastic club logos he designed for my two created clubs, I have attached them so you can see what sort of colours may or may not look good on the kits, thanks I’m advance :-)

Last edited:
I would like a knew kit for Windsor FC. The current kit, i dont like it. If anyone has the time for doing it, i would really appreciate it.

AFC Scunthorpe
kit manufacturer: Adidas or Nike (up to you on this if you think any particular manufacturers better suit the design

Whitestone Athletic
team colours : like barcelona’s Home shirt & Black with pink stripes on the sleeve for the away if possible,

p.s credit must go to RocheyB for the fantastic club logos he designed for my two created clubs, I have attached them so you can see what sort of colours may or may not look good on the kits, thanks I’m advance :-)

I've done AFC Scunthorpe kits, are these any good?

View attachment 62433View attachment 62432

AFC Scunthorpe

Whitestone Athletic

Here are the Whitestone Athletic kits...

View attachment 62417View attachment 62416

Back