Request Your Kits Here!

Team: Dagenham and Redbridge

View attachment 199813

Kit Manufacturer: Under Armour
Sponsor: Doombar
Colours: Home - Blue and red halves (feel free to use a bit of creative licence with the main shirt design) Away - Yellow with black sleeves (something Dortmund-esque might be cool?
Extras/Notes: On the home kit, the right sleeve should be blue, the left should be red.

top job my man, struggling to get them to show in the game though. I have found the team ID and added them into a folder adding them to the config file with the name of the kit and the team ID but nothing.....any ideas??

top job my man, struggling to get them to show in the game though. I have found the team ID and added them into a folder adding them to the config file with the name of the kit and the team ID but nothing.....any ideas??

have you cleared the cache?

Hey guys, I thought I will give this a try. I'm about to start a career on fm 16 with my local club Lidköpings FK and would of course love to have their shirts as realistic as possible when I play with them.
If you do take your time and do this (and Im satisfied I would gladly pay some money for it via swish or paypal, nothing big, but just as a way of say thanks for the time you put down on it.)

I will attach the files that you need to make these 2 shirts realistic!

Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsors: Inter Sport, dina, gustaf e bil, x-force.
Colours: Home - Black and red (As you can see in the attached file there are also small red stripes in the middle of the shirt, easy to miss ;) ) Away - Pink with just a little white on the shoulders.
Extras/Notes: Please try to place the sponsors on the shirt(s) like they are in real life.

If you need anymore information just reply me.

Thanks so much in regards! :)

EDIT: please also include the club logo on the chest.

Last edited:
They're awesome - thank you! Just a minor request - could you make the backgrounds transparent? They're showing up in white squares in-game.

Cheers!

yes mate sorted it now, is it possible you could make the backgrounds transparent please. great job mate,

Scrap that man, got GIMP downloaded and managed to sort it with that. again thank mate great job on the kits, highly recommend your work :)

Last edited:
anyone do a Stourbridge kit from the evo-stik northern premier league for me please?

Team: Blue White Army (selfmade)
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
Sponsor: Carlsberg
Colours: White and Blue
Extras/Notes: I love this shirt. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/kits/847519d1431800357-all-kit-request-thread-home.png
Just with White instead of the pink color. Maybe :).

Also if anyone could make a logo for my club together with the kit it would be great. Again colors white and blue. And just something cool. Maybe a Pinguin or something. Im open for ideas.

away shirt:
A Pink shirt would be awesome. Same sponsor and name as above kit.

Really hope someone will try to make something. It will be hugely apreciated :).

that should be in a pack on sortitoutsi,

its not unfortunately, they are in the same league as Salford, but I have found the odd Salford individual kit but not a league kit. I have found a isthmian league as well but not the evo-stik northern premier league, anyone able to help please?

its not unfortunately, they are in the same league as Salford, but I have found the odd Salford individual kit but not a league kit. I have found a isthmian league as well but not the evo-stik northern premier league, anyone able to help please?

Ah i think i have an old kit for them then, prob the pack from last year or 14. if i get time i'll make the new one for you.

yay thank you wkdsoul would be brilliant, doing a Stourbridge save you see, need to have the kits, got the logo, just need to find a city pic for background and a stadium pic as well but I can figure that out and add in the config I'm sure, just cant do kits! thanks again wkdsoul