Results day 2011.

Just want to wish everybody getting results the best of luck with them and hope you get the Grades/CAO points you need :)

Also to Brian and coolguyrko: Biology isnt the hardest once you put the spadework in for it. I remember getting a B1 honour in it but think the syllabus changed since i did it. If either of you need any advice for your Irish feel free to ask me :)

I get my A2 results tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous, I need to have done really well to go to Manchester to do physics and I'm not confident I've got enough marks in maths looking at the grade boundaries.

I get my A2 results tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous, I need to have done really well to go to Manchester to do physics and I'm not confident I've got enough marks in maths looking at the grade boundaries.

Which exam board are you on for Maths?

Good luck all. Been there and done it so know what it's like. If it does go a bit wrong-well you've done all you can and done your best :)

Have to be up in 5 and a half hours. Not tired in the slightest. Stupid summer ruining my sleep routine. :p

Good Luck to everyone getting results tomorrow.

i'm not actually catholic, neither are my parents its just my local primary school was cathoilic so i went there and then all my mate were going to the grammar school so i followed. catholicism in catholic schools really isn't anything like how its stereotyped, i haven't been to mass in 4 years at the school and don't plan to. most teachers aren't catholic.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

1st of all, that is racism but since i myself are not catholic i'm not offended ;). if it was a dig at all boys schools, we are linked to a girls school and sometimes have joint lessons with them. catholic schools are nothing like the media makes them out to be, i have never prayed in my life and my school hasn't made me also many muslims attend the school.
Well its not racism because it has nothing to do with a persons race and secondly I am Catholic and was even an alter boy.I WASNT raped.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Sadly the internet wasn't within my grasp in the exam hall but yeah, my coursework could take me up to an E.
Thats not what I meant.Surley you could remember the plot of some random movie you have seen.

Wouldn't of mattered because my exam was about grouping texts and the use of language in power in texts.
Oh.Didnt think you had a set essay.Sometimes you can get the essay times where you just have to make something up.

[video=youtube;oSRy6p-mLgE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSRy6p-mLgE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

lolololololool.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Maths - A
Physics - A
Economics - B (Couple of marks off an A :(:()

Got my results a few years ago, so at all of you having to go through the pain, torture and anxiety of finding out your results today:...

HA.

Got my results a few years ago, so at all of you having to go through the pain, torture and anxiety of finding out your results today:...

HA.

Found out I was accepted into uni on track the moment I woke up. No torture. <3

Lolz UCAS track has crashed so hard. Apparently they have 4 times the traffic they had last year. Thank God I hardcored it and woke up at 6.30 after 2 hours sleep. :D

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Congrats mate, got some great results their :)

Thanks. :)

Woke up earlier, UCAS Track is being sucky so I'll go in and collect my results in a bit. Expecting to fail though, so anything apart from that is a bonus. Still finding it hard to muster up my care reserves.

Woke up earlier, UCAS Track is being sucky so I'll go in and collect my results in a bit. Expecting to fail though, so anything apart from that is a bonus. Still finding it hard to muster up my care reserves.
Well if you're not to bothered then you're not nervous so that's a bonus I guess, hope you do alright

Just got Grade E in A-Level English, Considering i got made to do it and i really was not bothered with what i got, ill take a pass!

Now to concentrate on my BTEC National in Sport :D

Good old days.. Waiting for Results..

All the best, hope you all get what you deserved.. :)

See, I was like that at school, now regretting not trying harder so I could have done a chemistry degree, rather than computing, which I am doing now.

See, I was like that at school, now regretting not trying harder so I could have done a chemistry degree, rather than computing, which I am doing now.

Dunc + Chemicals is surely a deadly combination.