Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Blackpool

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steklo X3

Get this Skin guys its soooo nice, can change the background too. Beautiful skin

October

images

Still unbeaten since the United game
Connor Cliffords first goal for club sends us through in COC
Gerrard late goal snatches steals 3 points from us

League

Blackpool 1 - 1 Liverpool

Cathcart

View attachment 281263

Norwich 1 - 2 Blackpool

Phillips, Mutch

Blackpool 0 - 0 QPR

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Blackpool 1 - 0 Brighton

Clifford

View attachment 281264

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Another great month, devastated to concede that late to Liverpool and to a trademark strike for Stevie G. Pleased to beat Norwich though away from home and the QPR game was shocking from both teams a real bore draw. Then we had the Capital One Cup and a cracking volley from Connor Clifford sealed us the win!! I really like Connor, in real life too. Such a workhorse, wish Chelsea would give a chance.

Player of the Month

Matt Phillips

View attachment 281273

A real threat down the right and has a nack of scoring winning goals

Table

View attachment 281274

Wow, can we really continue this form and maybe grab a Europa League spot? Even top ten I'll be chuffed.​

any transfers coming up? or planned ones?
Nothing man, tracking Adryan and Ryan Bertrand has handed in a transfer request but I don't have any money at all even though the clubs making around £2m a month!!! So annoying as Bertrand would be perfect

just agreed a deal to sign adrian on a free only wants 12 a week though for fm base

Matt phillips is a true star for mid table teams. How do you play him?

I used him as an inside right/AMR on a swansea save, was averaging a goal every 3-4 games! And u seem to be doing great!

Btw, how id recommend paulinho of corinthians as a rotation option with mutch, he was a beast for me in FM12. Not sure how good they made him this year though.

Matt phillips is a true star for mid table teams. How do you play him?

I used him as an inside right/AMR on a swansea save, was averaging a goal every 3-4 games! And u seem to be doing great!

Btw, how id recommend paulinho of corinthians as a rotation option with mutch, he was a beast for me in FM12. Not sure how good they made him this year though.
Just an AMR with Winger role. Beats people for fun, in the City game I've played this month he made Lescott look like a pub team player.

I literally have no money at the minute but Connor Clifford is doing a good job as back up to Mutch

186k i know! but at this rate, im sure theyl give u more funds in january? alternatively, pekalski puts in a shift against lesser opposition and he was barely half a million or so.

186k i know! but at this rate, im sure theyl give u more funds in january? alternatively, pekalski puts in a shift against lesser opposition and he was barely half a million or so.
I'll check Pekalski out, thanks mate.

November

images

Finally lose... twice!!
Amazing result against City
Ademilson finally scores

League

Spurs 2 - 0 Blackpool

Blackpool 4 - 2 Manchester City

Hart OG, Ademilson(2), Ince

View attachment 281337

Aston Villa 1 - 2 Blackpool

Taylor-Fletcher, Ademilson

Swansea 2 - 0 Blackpool

Blackpool 2 - 0 Wigan

Eardley, Torres

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So we finally lost, I always struggle against Spurs on every FM Save no matter who I ****** am. The Swansea result was horseshit and its no suprise Vorm got MoM. Now the City game, I have no idea how it happened but I went to kitchen to get myself some lunch came back and at half-time we were 3-0 up!!!! I couldn't believe it!! Good solid wins over Villa and Wigan confirmed that we wont be fighting against relegation this year which is fantastic news.

Player of the Month

Jordon Mutch

View attachment 281338

Such a workhorse working up and down the pitch, seems to be everywhere all the time!!

Table

View attachment 281339

Starting to take shape now but I can see ourselves and Wolves slipping down a bit maybe with Newcastle and Liverpool improving their positions​

December

images

Some cracking matches this month
Spectacular collapse against Chelsea
Ademilson and Torres finally decide to start playing

League

Blackpool 2 - 2 Southampton

Taylor-Fletcher, Torres

View attachment 281440

Stoke 2 - 4 Blackpool

Torres(2), Ademilson, Watt

Blackpool 2 - 2 Newcastle

Phillips, Ademilson

Wolves 2 - 4 Blackpool

Miquel, Ademilson(3)

View attachment 281441

Chelsea 4 - 2 Blackpool

Ademilson(2)

View attachment 281442

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Quarter Final

Blackpool 2 - 1 Stoke

Mutch, Watt

Semi Final Draw

View attachment 281443

Very happy with that draw!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So another great month getting loads of goals but also conceding too many in my eyes, but I think thats mostly down to the shocking defending in the Match Engine but I suppose it works both ways. Ademilson and Torres finally decided to start playing this season and those results an example of just how good we can be if Ademilson starts scoring!!

In other news I was offered the Norwich job, but I instantly turned it down. Also some news on the transfer budget as I changed our season expectations!!

View attachment 281444 View attachment 281445

Player of the Month

Ademilson

View attachment 281446

7 Goals this month as he finally decided to try

Table

View attachment 281451

6th at Christmas!! Wow, even more shockingly Wolves are 5th!! Buttner is tearing it up on the left for them.

It would appear the defense needs improving, you leak a lot of goals. Maybe look at Zouma is Saint-Ettiene got relegated? Or Ogbonna?

It would appear the defense needs improving, you leak a lot of goals. Maybe look at Zouma is Saint-Ettiene got relegated? Or Ogbonna?
Zouma will cost too much for sure. I'll check out Ogbonna though, thanks.