• Southampton

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Athletic Bilbao

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Blackpool

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
looking very good in the league sam you should go on and win the championship now
Yeah should do, would take a massive **** up to lose it from here!!

sign in and out of steam, worked for me
Ahhh thanks mate I will try that :D was just gonna wait till monday when they deactivate BETA.

great to see another story by you Sam, I've been super inactive on fm base for a while but I'll be back with a new story tonight, great progress so far KIU
Thanks man, good to hear your'll be doing another story :D got and teams in mind?

yeah, thers a poll mate so vote for who you think I should be! :D

yeah, thers a poll mate so vote for who you think I should be! :D
Done :D

Plus still can't overwrite the ****** BETA version :mad: guess I'll have to wait till monday. Gonna keep playing though lads update should be out later

March

images

Improved league form
United knock us out of FA Cup
Secure Play-Off spot

League

Blackpool 3 - 0 Middlebrough

Bailey OG, Ademilson, Evatt

Blackpool 0 - 0 Nottingham Forest

Bolton 1 - 4 Blackpool

Ademilson(3), Angel

View attachment 280875

Blackpool 1 - 1 Brighton

Cathcart

View attachment 280876

Derby 0 - 1 Blackpool

Ademilson

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

6th Round

Manchester United 4 - 2 Blackpool

Gomes, Ninkovic

View attachment 280877

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Glad that our league form somewhat improved this month. Really happy with the Middlesbrough result as they are doing well this year. United wiped the floor with us, RVP is insane!! Then we were held to a draw by Forest, which was a tad disappointing. After that Bolton were the victim to Ademilson's class where he banged in a sublime hat-trick. Brighton were up next and they're a much improved side since Gus Poyet was sacked but we lost Crainey after he was sent off for two yellows after 19 mins(Cheers for the troll there SI), but we got the draw so after playing that long with 10 men I'm happy. Final game was Derby away, a really tough match but that man Ademilson was on target again to get us the 3 points!!

Player of the Month

Marc Muniesa

View attachment 280878

Top month at the back from the lad, forms improving after a tough start and his versatility is handy.

Table

View attachment 280879 View attachment 280880

Sorry lads realised I haven't been posting the bottom of the table!!! Hope Palace go down purely so I can poach a certain forward from them... ;)

Good Story Sam and you are having a lot of success I am struggling with tactic's this year but you are going great, KIU :')

But you already have your immense forward line. Why would you want some-one else
I have 3 strikers. Delfouneso is only on loan, Kevin Phillips is retiring at the end of the season. That leaves me with just Ademilson. I need another decent striker if I'm going to stay up.

Cracking read mate :) hope you get the full version sorted out! my copy hasnt even arrived yet :'(

Kitgw :D

Cracking read mate :) hope you get the full version sorted out! my copy hasnt even arrived yet :'(

Kitgw :D
Thanks man, sure when they close the BETA version monday it'll be fine :) I've backed up the save anyways

I have 3 strikers. Delfouneso is only on loan, Kevin Phillips is retiring at the end of the season. That leaves me with just Ademilson. I need another decent striker if I'm going to stay up.
Gutted about Kevin Phillips! Hope he doesn't retire on mine. Seeing as he's played for a few Midlands teams I was hoping to get him at Walsall in my story in a season or two.. He's still got it!

Gutted about Kevin Phillips! Hope he doesn't retire on mine. Seeing as he's played for a few Midlands teams I was hoping to get him at Walsall in my story in a season or two.. He's still got it!
Lol aint scored a goal for me all year!! Think its already decided mate

April

images

Champions!!!!!
Charlton go up with us
Ademilson shows pure class once more

League

Barnsley 1 - 4 Blackpool

Angel, Ademilson(2), Ince

Blackpool 1 - 0 Bristol City

Delfouneso

Blackpool 1 - 3 Millwall

Phillips

Blackburn 3 - 2 Blackpool

Ademilson, Ince

Watford 2 - 3 Blackpool

Ademilson(2), Gomes

Blackpool 2 - 1 Huddersfield

Torres(2)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So we secured the league title this month and with only one game left to go our season is nearly at a close. My mind is switching to who can I sign this summer to help keep us up, but I'm not sure how much I'm going to get. There are some teams in the bottom 3 of the Premiership which I will be looking to poach players off and some here in the Championship. I also signed a new contract this month as my old one ran out this summer.

View attachment 280904 View attachment 280905

Player of the Month

Ademilson

View attachment 280903

Different class

Table

View attachment 280906 View attachment 280907

The relegation battle is too tight to call I can only hope Palace and Huddersfield go down so I can buy their decent players.​

May and End Of Season

images

Last Game of the season against Charlton
Palace and Leeds relegated on last day
Everton, Sunderland and West Ham relegated from Premier League

Last Game of the season

Blackpool 1 - 1 Charlton

Torres

View attachment 280909

Season Review

So I really couldn't have asked for a better season. We won the title, won promotion and done some cracking deals in the transfer market. Tom Ince won Young Player of the Season and Matt Phillips was included the Team of the Year. Its going to be tough next year and we'll need our main boys Torres and Ademilson to produce some magic to keep us up.

View attachment 280912 View attachment 280913

Championship Table

View attachment 280910 View attachment 280911

So as you can see Wolves won the Play-Off's and will join Charlton and ourselves in the promised land. Palace and Leeds joined Barnsley in dropping down to League 1. Zaha instantly said he wants to leave and Palace have slapped a £5m price tag on him. I'm hoping for around £10m to spend but I need a new keeper and left back more than I need Zaha.

Other Leagues

View attachment 280914 View attachment 280915 View attachment 280916 View attachment 280917

Some really weird teams in weird places. Especially Fulham finishing 4th at the expense of United!! QPR 6th too!!

Targets For Next Year

Stay Up
Sign some more quality youngsters
A good cup run
Hold on to Ince, Phillips, Torres and Ademilson

Thanks to everyone who's following and commenting, I'm loving this save and happy to smash out a season so quickly!!

I love your reasoning for giving Admilson POTM. Short and to the point.

could be worthwhile taking some players off the relegated premier league teams...

GK - Mignolet,
LB - Baines

could be worthwhile taking some players off the relegated premier league teams...

GK - Mignolet,
LB - Baines
Baines is at United but good point with Mignolet, cheers

I did a Blackpool save in FM12, you get loads to spend in second season, they're loaded! It might be different in FM13 but I expect you'll get at least £10 mil.

I did a Blackpool save in FM12, you get loads to spend in second season, they're loaded! It might be different in FM13 but I expect you'll get at least £10 mil.
Haha I was thinking about £10m.... but its a bit different, quite a bit different mate. Pre Season update will be posted soon

From promotion money I expect you getting at least 30m+ to spend on new players.

And is Fellaini still at Everton?

From promotion money I expect you getting at least 30m+ to spend on new players.

And is Fellaini still at Everton?
Lol no where near that, wait and see I'm gonna type up the pre season now.

Na he went to City first season