Richy25 Deep 4-2-4 & Untested Deep 4-2-3-1

Could this one been used with a lower ranked team aswell or is it just with top-teams, that are implied with attacking approach?

Having a feeling that i should try this one out :)

thanks in advance

by all means try it with a lower team, but please don't expect the results I got with man utd. If your team do find it a struggle, then I would suggest changing it to defensive positioning plus try playing rigid if it does fail

Thanks for all the info sir. Keen to try this[/
your welcome, but don't wait for me to finish my season have a go yourself, try using both tactic, please post screenshots of your season. Who will you try it with?

I'm always one of the top teams in any league tbh. Probs arsenal or chelsea as I've had a long term save with united already.

Hi richy25, thanks a lot for sharing this tactic.

In my long-term Dortmund save I play a very similar formation with great success.

I generally enjoy 4-2-4 formations so I decided to download yours and give it a try. However, I don't have any good DM since in my 4-2-4 i play with 2 CM. So I just loaded up your tactic, pushed the 2 DM to CM (support) and went to town...

Results:

against Austria Wien (away, Champions Grp. stage) 8 - 1
against Freiburg (home, German 1st Division) 10 - 0
against Ajax (home , Champions Grp. stage) 4 - 3
against Bayern Munich (away, German 1st Division) 3 - 1

Very nice results but above all some really nice one-touch football! Of course one has to bear in mind that I'm in 2019 with my Dortmund save and my squad is a really strong one. Furthermore, with the 2 DM moved to CM in addition with the high D-Line the tactic becomes very offensive / risky.

Again, thanks for posting will definitely toying around with your tactic. The football played looks really really nice...

Hi richy25, thanks a lot for sharing this tactic.

In my long-term Dortmund save I play a very similar formation with great success.

I generally enjoy 4-2-4 formations so I decided to download yours and give it a try. However, I don't have any good DM since in my 4-2-4 i play with 2 CM. So I just loaded up your tactic, pushed the 2 DM to CM (support) and went to town...

Results:

against Austria Wien (away, Champions Grp. stage) 8 - 1
against Freiburg (home, German 1st Division) 10 - 0
against Ajax (home , Champions Grp. stage) 4 - 3
against Bayern Munich (away, German 1st Division) 3 - 1

Very nice results but above all some really nice one-touch football! Of course one has to bear in mind that I'm in 2019 with my Dortmund save and my squad is a really strong one. Furthermore, with the 2 DM moved to CM in addition with the high D-Line the tactic becomes very offensive / risky.

Again, thanks for posting will definitely toying around with your tactic. The football played looks really really nice...

very nice results there mate, but like you said your in 2019. Originally it was 4-2-4 with 2 MC's but it was way to risky at the back. But at the minute im loving the 2 DMC's. Thank you for your feedback

here's another update of league table and fixtures

Awesome! Like i said on course to get about 115-120 goals by the end of the season. How you doing in cups?

should be on course getting that amount of goals, but been letting a few goals in of late, morale not great at the minute. How's everybody else getting on with it?

should be on course getting that amount of goals, but been letting a few goals in of late, morale not great at the minute. How's everybody else getting on with it?

Awesome, played a couple games in an old save was 5 for 5 with quite a few goals being banged in. Ill start a test save from scratch later today. How are you getting on in the domestic and european cups?

that's the fixtures of all competitions. Could you upload screenshots of your season when you start it that would be great, just be nice to see

How are your away results against the top teams I might use it as my away tactic with Roma

Maupay Destro
Florenzi Lamela
De Rossi Tachistdis
Santon Benatia Romanogli Peruzzi
Stek

How are your away results against the top teams I might use it as my away tactic with Roma

Maupay Destro
Florenzi Lamela
De Rossi Tachistdis
Santon Benatia Romanogli Peruzzi
Stek

I haven't had the chance to use the 4-2-3-1 yet still untested to me until next season, then i'll use both. It's no different from the 4-2-4 I just moved the deeplying forward into an advanced playermaker, you'll get the results i'm sure

whats the pitch size for this tactic thinking of giving it a try.

whats the pitch size for this tactic thinking of giving it a try.

cheers for trying it out mate, well currently i'm managing utd and that's with a large pitch. I'll leave that decision up to you, sorry for not being that helpful, but me personally I don't think it will matter. If your a lower league team then I would suggest small but for better team then I would say large. I hope that helps

I haven't had the chance to use the 4-2-3-1 yet still untested to me until next season, then i'll use both. It's no different from the 4-2-4 I just moved the deeplying forward into an advanced playermaker, you'll get the results i'm sure
I was talking about the 4222

Try putting the the 2 CB's on cover and the GK as sweeper defend

Try putting the the 2 CB's on cover and the GK as sweeper defend

I was thinking about putting the 2 center backs as ball playing defenders, plus to be fair my goalkeeper has been doing wonders for me but i'll give it a try tomorrow