Richy25 Deep 4-2-4 & Untested Deep 4-2-3-1

Seeing as your DMS are the best part of your tactic can you put a ss of Bender and Jones and also how do the wing backs perform? And does this have changed a corner setting?

Last edited:
This tactic is insane with a top team. Unbeaten in a lot of games currently with Bayern. I don't think its fair to say it's the best or anything but it will come close to the 4 - 4 - 2's that have been flying around. I have a network game with Spurs so that will give me some more insight on how good this really is but with a top team it dominates heavily.

League Table incredible goal difference

http://i.imgur.com/R46tYXJ.png?1

This tactic is insane with a top team. Unbeaten in a lot of games currently with Bayern. I don't think its fair to say it's the best or anything but it will come close to the 4 - 4 - 2's that have been flying around. I have a network game with Spurs so that will give me some more insight on how good this really is but with a top team it dominates heavily.

League Table incredible goal difference

http://i.imgur.com/R46tYXJ.png?1

Wow brilliant results there mate, didn't think you'll get those kind of results. How goals did you score altogether

Has anyone had the chance to use the 4-2-3-1 yet?

In the middle of doin a new tactic and it's borussia dortmund style of play.
Borussia Dortmund Characteristics
Strengths
Finishing scoring chances
Attacking set pieces
Creating chances using through balls
Creating chances through individual skill
Attacking down the wings
Creating long shot opportunities
Counter attacks
Shooting from direct free kicks
Creating scoring chances
Defending set pieces
Stealing the ball from the opposition
Borussia dortmund Style
Short passes
Attack through the middle
Control the game in the opposition's half
Possession football
Attempt through balls often
Rotate their first eleven
Non-aggressive
Opponents play aggressively against them
Play the offside trap
Few screenshots as far

Phil Jones and Michael Carrick been playing great in midfield

In the middle of doin a new tactic and it's borussia dortmund style of play.
Borussia Dortmund Characteristics
Strengths
Finishing scoring chances
Attacking set pieces
Creating chances using through balls
Creating chances through individual skill
Attacking down the wings
Creating long shot opportunities
Counter attacks
Shooting from direct free kicks
Creating scoring chances
Defending set pieces
Stealing the ball from the opposition
Borussia dortmund Style
Short passes
Attack through the middle
Control the game in the opposition's half
Possession football
Attempt through balls often
Rotate their first eleven
Non-aggressive
Opponents play aggressively against them
Play the offside trap
Few screenshots as far

Tactic looks amazing! Would love to test for you but I'm on holiday :( I've always wanted to use AP on wings and how come Rooney has no assists that's strange, great results and I'm amazed that everyone scores goal not just the striker looks like an amazing tactic bud!

Cheers buddy, no doubt the AMC will create chances but because he's on attacking mode he probably fancies chances for himself

Can I see the player instructions of the DM's and Wide AP?

Also try setting the target man as the AMC and ball supply to feet, I've always wanted to try this so he will receive the ball more and dictate the play as he will always have the ball I've always wanted to try this in a tactic but never have so I don't know if it will work but its worth a shot

Also try setting the target man as the AMC and ball supply to feet, I've always wanted to try this so he will receive the ball more and dictate the play as he will always have the ball I've always wanted to try this in a tactic but never have so I don't know if it will work but its worth a shot

I wouldn't want the amc to be target man plus playmaker, especially in goalscoring opportunities from the wings because everyone will be looking for him