Richy25 Deep 4-2-4 & Untested Deep 4-2-3-1

also for the people using the 4-2-4 tactic, could you put the DMC's shooting to sometimes, on my utd save phil jones is on 4 goals from 5 games. Plus for the DMC's put through balls often, carrick on 4 assists from 5 matches

What tactic would you say is better the 424 or the new 4231 with AP's

Hey Richy,

How did your season end with your 442?

never finished the whole season, still got it saved though. In the middle of tweaking it, trying to get the DMC's to score and provide more assists

never finished the whole season, still got it saved though. In the middle of tweaking it, trying to get the DMC's to score and provide more assists

TBF the tactic is already good as it is! I suppose somehow if you could get those dmcs to provide more defence splitting through balls from deep, the tactic would be more dynamic.

TBF the tactic is already good as it is! I suppose somehow if you could get those dmcs to provide more defence splitting through balls from deep, the tactic would be more dynamic.

that's what i'm trying to achieve I don't want them to play safe all the time. Carrick and jones are playing well with the tweak here are their screenshots

In the 4-2-4, do you recommend left footer on the left or vice versa or doesn't it matter?

Ok so tried the tactic with Tottenham in my network game and so far so good i think it is well capable of winning the league. It has scored a bucket load of goals so far. This tactic is very very good for a 4 4 2. The Deep lying Forward allthough in a support roll does bag a lot of goals.

The League Table with Spurs

View attachment 375412

Robert lewandowski in the Advanced Forward roll

View attachment 375411

Last edited:
Ok so tried the tactic with Tottenham in my network game and so far so good i think it is well capable of winning the league. It has scored a bucket load of goals so far. This tactic is very very good for a 4 4 2. The Deep lying Forward allthough in a support roll does bag a lot of goals.

The League Table with Spurs

View attachment 375412

Robert lewandowski in the Advanced Forward roll

View attachment 375411

76 goals in 23 league games, that's awesome mate, should win the league comfortably