r1cky

Reaction score
View attachment 301448

Is it just me or is that transfer list terribly unrealistic? note the date aswell - Nov 2012! Man Utd are 7th after 14 games.. Which isn't exactly the club's downfall or anything yet. This is on patch 13.2.2 and I find it VERY unrealistic, surely patches would have eliminated any risk by now of stupid stuff like this?! Note I can actually afford to buy Rooney... But refuse to out of respect for a realistic game. He keeps sending out plea's to Wenger to sign him in the media :S

It's not the first time rooney has asked to be transfer listed!! If you want him get him. I reckon when you bid for him they will want more than the asking price being spurs. Happens to me when I bid on premiership rivals

It's saying they want 40m I don't play FM like that tho I prefer making decent young players stars etc

Yes it happens to me too. Big clubs just buy 5+ TOP players from start of the game and then they just start selling older players. Especially MU and PSG

It ruins the game... Far too unrealistic

In my Spurs finances... They have 100m in the bank, also a bit daft in my opinion.

I've tried, juts for fun, buying Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi and Iniesta in the beginning of the game. OFC i didn't had money so edited with FMRTE to see if it was possible and it is. So, my team was De Gea, Walker, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra, Valencia, Xavi, Iniesta, Bale, Ronaldo and Messi. In the bench is Rooney, Neymar, Falcao, Wilshere, Carrick and Evans.

800 million euros :D

I've tried, juts for fun, buying Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi and Iniesta in the beginning of the game. OFC i didn't had money so edited with FMRTE to see if it was possible and it is. So, my team was De Gea, Walker, Ferdinand, Jones, Evra, Valencia, Xavi, Iniesta, Bale, Ronaldo and Messi. In the bench is Rooney, Neymar, Falcao, Wilshere, Carrick and Evans.

800 million euros :D
so what are thay on a week?

I have monthly and Messi is on 1.4 million with a clause that, if he plays 30 games, i will pay him 2 million, lol. So weekly i think its 350.00 €
so if you have the cash you can get messi and ronaldo?

Why would yo want Messi and Ronaldo?

That's as bad as starting a new game as Barca...

Why would yo want Messi and Ronaldo?

That's as bad as starting a new game as Barca...

Again and again, let people do what they want to do. If someone wants to have the best players in the world in the same team, win all the games by 9-0 and be happy, let them be!

Again and again, let people do what they want to do. If someone wants to have the best players in the world in the same team, win all the games by 9-0 and be happy, let them be!

well said that man

Sorry, I'm obviously just one of a select few that want a challenge and doesn't use editors.

Yup. nights out are fun, playing football is fun, going on holiday is fun. Editing a game to pretty much make sure you win... Nah, not for me soz