Yup. nights out are fun, playing football is fun, going on holiday is fun. Editing a game to pretty much make sure you win... Nah, not for me soz
ok but dont have a go when some 1 does

People think of fun in completely different ways. If someone wants to edit their game for "fun" let them it's not doing you any harm, it's not affecting the way you play the game. Its just what they want to do. If you like a challenge thats fine, but not everyones the same and everyone plays the game completely differently it's their game they can do what they like with it.

Yeah. thanks for your input regarding the transfer list on my current save.

He can do what he likes with his save and I can say what I like about it in terms of opinion. Don't confuse an opinion with an assault. (H)

ok on topic all them man u player on the list is just plane mad

seems united are having a clear out of the scummiest players in the club.. just missing the two top ones ferdinand and evra

View attachment 301448

Is it just me or is that transfer list terribly unrealistic? note the date aswell - Nov 2012! Man Utd are 7th after 14 games.. Which isn't exactly the club's downfall or anything yet. This is on patch 13.2.2 and I find it VERY unrealistic, surely patches would have eliminated any risk by now of stupid stuff like this?! Note I can actually afford to buy Rooney... But refuse to out of respect for a realistic game. He keeps sending out plea's to Wenger to sign him in the media :S

the new patch has an error. when u upload new game with patch 13.2.2 it makes most euopean teams have transfer budget of 875.000.000 and wage budget the same amount. In my first season 12/13 after 1 sept i had look at who an wher transfer were going and psg were spending rediciolouse amounts and buying nearly everyoune so checked how could they spend 170,000,000m and i thought because sugar daddy but it wasnt if you check the new tool FMRTFE and upload you can see every european and south american team even realy lower league teams with this amount of money in their transfer budget. who ever did this new patch needs knowing bout this as know wonder people are complaing teams are making untrue real life bids for people like messi and ronaldo

View attachment 302316

This is the transfer list in April 2013 - Same season...

This is getting ridiculous.

Falcao and Neymar, pretty standard. Liverpool is most likely underachieving. Lamela never plays much in the first season, so he wants to leave. Yarmolenko wants to go to a bigger club. Same goes for Isco. Really a pretty standard transfer list...

So in 2013 you think Falcao and Neymar are that desperate to leave their clubs? Rooney listed by req because utd are 8th in Nov?

You really think that's standard.....?

So in 2013 you think Falcao and Neymar are that desperate to leave their clubs? Rooney listed by req because utd are 8th in Nov?

I'm not talking about the November transfer list you posted, if I was then I would've quoted that post...

Ok, remove the second part of my previous post...

Possibly some of those are unrealistic, I mean Neymar has stated he won't leave Santos until 2014 but Falcao could very well ask to leave Atletico at the end of the season. It might be more realistic if you disable first window transfer budgets as you won't have teams showing interest in players right away.

On my one players like that go on the transfer list but however the asking price is more than double than there list price i.e damiao (currently worth 20m) they want a whooping 55m!! and they wont even negotiate. So they might be on the transfer list doesn't mean they are going to move as teams won't pay for them.

Falcao cost me 33.5m. I guess with Rooney and co, he was more likely unhappy with a conversation he had with fergie and will pass with time.

This is one thing in FM which unfortunately we will see over and over again. The transfer system has a few bugs, Neymar wouldnt leave Santos in 2013. Mind you if you think thats bad, You should see the top 5 in my Man Utd save. It consists of Stoke City and Aston Villa, yes. ASTON VILLA.

This is one thing in FM which unfortunately we will see over and over again. The transfer system has a few bugs, Neymar wouldnt leave Santos in 2013. Mind you if you think thats bad, You should see the top 5 in my Man Utd save. It consists of Stoke City and Aston Villa, yes. ASTON VILLA.

I'm a Villa fan, so won't complain about that

I'll post the table for you ;)

I actually got it mixed up, its not Stoke City who are there, I thought it was them because they have been there the majority of the season but fell back a bit, I can't wait to play in the Champions League next season......

View attachment 302558

Villa have done really, really well. At one point for a few weeks they were top of the League....