the new patch has an error. when u upload new game with patch 13.2.2 it makes most euopean teams have transfer budget of 875.000.000 and wage budget the same amount. In my first season 12/13 after 1 sept i had look at who an wher transfer were going and psg were spending rediciolouse amounts and buying nearly everyoune so checked how could they spend 170,000,000m and i thought because sugar daddy but it wasnt if you check the new tool FMRTFE and upload you can see every european and south american team even realy lower league teams with this amount of money in their transfer budget. who ever did this new patch needs knowing bout this as know wonder people are complaing teams are making untrue real life bids for people like messi and ronaldo

geeza, what u on about?

Could be a number of things, managers press talks, results, not being played enough, etc etc...

yeah was just thinking, maybe somebody was sold or something, could be badly affecting morale, then the players took Rooneys side (cause he's always the first to cause an argument!)

Utd had a bad start, were pretty low for a while but by Dec they got up to top 5. They were about 10th when Rooney and the rest of the disney club handed in the transfer requests. Bacon face was actually insecure for a short time... End of season they finished 4th tho, Man City 5th.

At least that's half a reason for them to want to leave, even if it's very drastic and too unrealistic.. But Falcao AND Neymar... At the SAME time?? That's ridiculous.

Rooney was threatening to leave last season. And Fergie has a record of selling his best players because "no player is bigger than the club" - i.e, no player is bigger than him. Makes perfect sense to me.

Neymar originally said he'd stay at Santos until their 100th anniversary, which has come and gone. Why he then changed his mind and said 2014 I don't know, but I suspect the reason is because no-one is offering enough money. He could easily change his mind back again.

Rooney was threatening to leave last season. And Fergie has a record of selling his best players because "no player is bigger than the club" - i.e, no player is bigger than him. Makes perfect sense to me.

Neymar originally said he'd stay at Santos until their 100th anniversary, which has come and gone. Why he then changed his mind and said 2014 I don't know, but I suspect the reason is because no-one is offering enough money. He could easily change his mind back again.

If you're on about IRL then Neymar wants to stay at Santos until 2014 so he has a better chance of playing in the WC, he's agreed to sign for Barca after the WC.

If you're on about IRL then Neymar wants to stay at Santos until 2014 so he has a better chance of playing in the WC, he's agreed to sign for Barca after the WC.

Doesn't make any sense to me. Surely he's a shoe-in for the squad. And if I was the Brazilian coach I would have been on the phone to Neymar urging him to get at least a season in Europe before going to the WC. As brilliant as he is or may be, he'll be going into the biggest tournament of his career having only ever played against Brazilian defences - apart from one awful Copa America and an U23 tournament.

The Barcelona story is untrue.

everyone commenting about neymar if the money is right he will leave simple as that, every player has his price. and I mean EVERY player

everyone commenting about neymar if the money is right he will leave simple as that, every player has his price. and I mean EVERY player

Not always... South American's seem to be fiercely loyal to their home countries. Look at Pato now, the Coloccini situation.... And now Tevez. SA clubs cannot match the wages they have been/are on.

Not always... South American's seem to be fiercely loyal to their home countries. Look at Pato now, the Coloccini situation.... And now Tevez. SA clubs cannot match the wages they have been/are on.

yes but all of those players have come to europe and earned their money they are all multi millionaires, its not the same situation as neymar.

If they was fiercely loyal like you say then they wouldn't have left home countries in the first place would they?

If they was fiercely loyal like you say then they wouldn't have left home countries in the first place would they?

They leave to make their mark, earn their money then in a lot of cases get homesick and want to go back home when they have.. Players like Neymar, Ganso, Bernard aren't running out the door are they?

It's pointless to debate as theres plenty that have also not gone back to SA. But generally speaking a lot of them end up homesick.

Besides, (on topic) Neymar will never hand in a transfer request. I'd bet Falcao doesn't either.

Last edited:
They leave to make their mark, earn their money then in a lot of cases get homesick and want to go back home when they have

Carlos Tevez.... One name I can think of, he's stated he's seeing out his contract and then returning home. South American's always seem loyal to their home countries, Ronaldinho and Ronaldo spring to mind aswell.

Last edited:
They leave to make their mark, earn their money then in a lot of cases get homesick and want to go back home when they have.. Players like Neymar, Ganso, Bernard aren't running out the door are they?

It's pointless to debate as theres plenty that have also not gone back to SA. But generally speaking a lot of them end up homesick.

Besides, (on topic) Neymar will never hand in a transfer request. I'd bet Falcao doesn't either.

If both playhers wanted to leave and clubs didn't want them too then IMO yes they would request a transfer.

If all of them players wanna list themselves fine. There's other people there too that aren't mentioned.. Young, De Gea, M'Vila, Reina, Suarez, Isco, Lamela. Each player we could all come up with valid reasons for them wanting to leave, and frankly seeing them on the t.list during a game wouldn't bother me.

My point is..... Players like that listed at the SAME TIME, in the FIRST season. There is no realism about that, no matter what anyone says in my opinion.

If all of them players wanna list themselves fine. There's other people there too that aren't mentioned.. Young, De Gea, M'Vila, Reina, Suarez, Isco, Lamela. Each player we could all come up with valid reasons for them wanting to leave, and frankly seeing them on the t.list during a game wouldn't bother me.

My point is..... Players like that listed at the SAME TIME, in the FIRST season. There is no realism about that, no matter what anyone says in my opinion.

Its a one off game, I've just started a game and none of those players are listed. admittedly you get the usual suspects on transfer list all the time Anderson to name but one. If it is annoying you that much start again chances are slim that all those players will be listed, simply because of the amount of variables involved for this to happen

Neymar is one of the richest footballers in the world, and he's the most marketable.

Richest not by a long shot, many a premiership, la liga and even bundesliga player have earned more than him. He isn't in forbes top 10 for 2012 (as of may 2012 sometime this year for new estimates)) so I would love to know how he is the richest players. Admittedly he is on a good contract at santos but this is a produc of the new brazilian tv deal which sees clubs get alot more now and this will see brazilian talent stay in brazil longer which is a good thing.
As for the most marketable no way at all I am not having that, first of all one word BECKHAM, secondly I can name at least 20 players who play in europe who have alot more marketing pull than neymar. He may have pull in brazil but worldwide no way is he the most marketable

Last edited: