rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Will you still be able to put screenshots up and start the transfer window today though? Like you can put screenshots up of the matches so far and the transfers that have taken place in the premier league, then just upload the save whenever you can :)

View attachment 191939

Piers Morgan Shows Door to Hughes

Today, as expected, we have received the statement that Mark Hughes has been shown the door by new owner Piers Morgan. Morgan has immediately replaced the Welshman for Athletic Bilbao head honcho Ernesto Valverde.

View attachment 191937

Valverde has a wealth of experience in La Liga with Athletic and Valencia, where he was known for playing an expansive style of football. Valverde has also been allowed to bring his trusted assistant Jon Aspiazu with him.

AUGUST UPDATE

SEASON 1 - 2015/16

AUGUST UPDATE!

Premier League

Transfers

View attachment 191934
View attachment 191933

Most clubs choosing not to do much business. Gabriel Barbosa to Liverpool was the most expensive signing, and looks like a real bargain for that price.

Table

View attachment 191935

Manchester City sit atop of the Premier League table, followed by Chelsea, Tottenham and Southampton (all on 10 points). Arsenal and Liverpool round up the top 6. Elsewhere, Stoke have made a solid start under new manager Ernesto Valverde. The big shock is seeing Man Utd all the way down in 12th place, although United are traditionally slow starters and definitely should be in contention for the title (or the top 4 at the very least) come the end of the season.

GW1

View attachment 191936

View attachment 191932

View attachment 191931

Surprise of the week: Massive result at Anfield, as Man Utd destroy the home team by a score of 4-1.

GW 2

View attachment 191930

View attachment 191929

View attachment 191928

Surprise of the week: United follow up an impressive start with a poor performance at home against Newcastle, having to come from behind to secure the draw. A game of very poor finishing. 33 shots taken in total and only 7 on target.

GW 3

View attachment 191927

View attachment 191926

Surprise of the week:
Feat. Man Utd once again, as they need to come from behind yet again to secure a draw against Aston Villa. A hat-trick for United, as they feature in the 'Surprise of the week' section for the third time running.

GW 4

View attachment 191925

View attachment 191924

Surprise of the week: Make that four out of four! No prizes for guessing who features in this week's edition, as they lose at home to the Spurs, who by the way have made a brilliant start to the season.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Playoffs

Man Utd escape the embarrassment of playing in the Europa League as they swept aside CSKA Moskva 5-0 on aggregate to enter the group stages.

Group Stage Draws

Chelsea: Group C with Atletico, Roma and Wolfsburg.

Man City: Group D with Monaco, PSV and Red Bull Salzburg.

Arsenal: Group E with Galatasaray, Juventus and Borussia Monchengladbach.

Man Utd: Group H with Dynamo Kyiv, Malmo and Barcelona.

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

Group Stage Draws

West Ham: Group E with Basel, Besiktas and Lokomtiv Moskva

Southampton: Group I with Villareal, Kobenhavn and Sparta Praha.

Tottenham: Group J with Anderlecht, Bordeaux and Augsburg.

Liverpool: Group L with Fenerbahce, Sporting Lisbon and FC Groningen.

GAME SAVE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cY1RVczNIdFVZbzg/view?usp=docslist_api

TRANSFER WINDOW

​Will open tomorrow around 2-3 pm BST! Possibly earlier too. This will be for all transfer types. More details coming soon. Feel free to negotiate your C2C deals if you like, however these will only processed once the window opens. Save should be out soon.

Last edited:
Finances

These are the finances ahead of the Transfer Window. Only the overall balance will be shown.

`[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]TEAM[/TD]
[TD]BALANCE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal
[/TD]
[TD]268,529,147[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aston Villa[/TD]
[TD]8,818,827[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Bournemouth[/TD]
[TD]5,162,096[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]68,562,131[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Crystal Palace[/TD]
[TD]5,198,062[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]6,190,897[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leicester City[/TD]
[TD]13,831,668[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]38,117,223[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD]50,444,706[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester United[/TD]
[TD]204,582,145[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle United[/TD]
[TD]11,776,824[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich City[/TD]
[TD]15,090,758[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[TD]12,387,547[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke City[/TD]
[TD]9,248,425[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]-17,333[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea City[/TD]
[TD]6,719,763[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD]
[TD]72,939,499[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Watford[/TD]
[TD]12,296,715[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Bromwich Albion[/TD]
[TD]-656,893[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham United[/TD]
[TD]10,552,333[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Note that these values are just the overall balance in pounds. When the save is up, you can check out the transfer and wage budgets of your club. If any change is needed, let me know.

Sunderland and WBA are in danger of entering administration!

WTH? How did we lose £60M without signing anyone, while United earned over £30M :(

WTH? How did we lose £60M without signing anyone, while United earned over £30M :(

You've got some 95 million on the transfer budget too :P

When the save is up, check all that out. I just entered the value in the balance field on FMRTE in the table. The teams 'in administration' can actually 'get out' by just adjusting their transfer budget :P

You've got some 95 million on the transfer budget too :P

When the save is up, check all that out. I just entered the value in the balance field on FMRTE in the table. The teams 'in administration' can actually 'get out' by just adjusting their transfer budget :P

Ah, so the Transfer Budget has been removed from the Balance. Then it makes sense ;)

So when can we start sending through transfer deals? And what windows are open? All of them?

Last edited:
United Transfer List

Fellaini - £10m

Ashley Young - £10m

Wayne Rooney - £20m

Will listen to offers on all players. PM me :)

Sunderland already has zero transfer budget and now negative balance :/

What happens with signing players who are on loan from one pl club to another. Do I have to reach an agreement with both clubs?

What happens with signing players who are on loan from one pl club to another. Do I have to reach an agreement with both clubs?

Well, the teams have to agree to terminate the loan before you can negotiate a fee with the owner club.

Stoke City Transfer List

Sidwell, Value: £650k, Price: FREE- Veteran CM who could still do a job at any promoted side (still tends to make it into the Stoke side on FM)

Peter Crouch, Value: £850k, Price: FREE, proven goalscorer who definitely still has one more season left in him. He never had any pace anyway! Who cares if he's ageing a bit.

Steven Ireland, Value: £4.6m, Price: £2.5m, experienced AMC, will fit into most teams lower down the table as a good backup/cheap first team option.

Bojan, Value: £7.5m, Price: £14m, young, exciting AMC with bags of flair. Would fit into most teams from 7th and lower.

Mame Diouf, Value £18m, Price £12m, always performs very well on FM even though I don't rate him in real life. He will almost certainly score goals anywhere in the premier league. I simply don't like him, which is why i'm looking to ship him out!

Xherdan Shaqiri, Value £25.5m, Price £30m+, I'm not necessarily looking to sell this guy, but I thought I would make people aware that, if the money was there, I'd do a deal.

Back