rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 1007238

Arsenal Transfer List

David Ospina - £9M

Should be a starter for more than half the PL

Kieran Gibbs - £10M
Quality English international. Homegrown and can play anywhere down the left.

Gabriel Paulista - £10M
Quick and strong central defender. Would walk into almost any PL team.

Mikel Arteta - £1M
A bit aging, but still a quality playmaker. Very cheap!​

Theo Walcott - £25M
A quality winger / striker. Lightning quick, English international. Available to give room for Oxlade-Chamberlain to get more playing time.

Bids will also be considered for Jack Wilshere (injured for 6 months).​

View attachment 192172

Transfer List

Fernando - DM, MC - 16M €
Eliaquim Mangala - DC - 15M €
Luke Brattan - DM, MC - FREE

Loan List

Kelechi Iheanacho - ST
Patrick Roberts - MR, AMR, AMC, ML, AML
+ everyone in U21 and U18

Trades

Bruno Zuculini (DM, CM) for an as good English midfielder

Sepp Blatter's updated Transfer List

Michel Vorm - £5m
Alex Pritchard - Loan
Tom Carroll - £3m
Kieran Trippier (£7.5m) or Kyle Walker (£12m) - ONLY ONE
Federico Fazio - £6m

^THESE PRICES ARE ALL SUBJECT TO NEGOTIATIONS/TRADES^

ANYONE ELSE IS AVAILABLE AT A PRICE. FYI, Kane's is £60m before anyone else asks.

West Ham Leak

An internal West Ham e-mail showing the value that the club feels that players would be sold for has been leaked and here is the values and names from the email. An embarrassing start to the new ownership of the club.

Adrian- 10 million

Michail Antonio- 12.5 million

Andy Carroll- 16.5 million

James Collins- 2.5 million

Aaron Cresswell- 30 million

Doniel Henry- 7.5 million

Nikica Jelevic- 5.25 million

Cheikhou Kouyate- 14 million

Mark Noble- 23 million

Joey O'Brian- 3 million

Pedro Obiang- 17.75 million

Angelo Ogbonna- 17.5 million

Dmitri Payet- 40 million

Darren Randolph- 4.2 million

Winston Ried- 21 million

Diafra Sakho- 22 million

James Tomkins- 12.5 million

Enner Valencia- 27.5 million

Mauro Zarate- 7.5 million

The email also stated that all youth team players are available for loan and almost all for a transfer for a small fee​

Simming time today! Just make sure you leave a little time of the window open Richman. If not, there might be trouble registering new signings for the first part of the season!

Sorry Rish, before the game gets too underway. I'm going to have to pull out. I just dont have the time due to work...I thought I'd be able to sneak an hour here and there but it's just not possible.

I'm sure you'll find someone for Villa quick enough.

If you've any questions regarding running the chairman game, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
Discalimer89​

Sorry Rish, before the game gets too underway. I'm going to have to pull out. I just dont have the time due to work...I thought I'd be able to sneak an hour here and there but it's just not possible.

I'm sure you'll find someone for Villa quick enough.

If you've any questions regarding running the chairman game, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
Discalimer89​

Ah, bummer!

No sweat. I'll take control myself!

Bournemouth, Everton, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Southampton, Swansea, Watford and West Ham are yet to submit budget changes! You guys have about 3 and a half hours to do so, after which I'll assume no changes are to be made :)

Last edited:
Guys!

I'm considering opening the C2C window first (as in, before the FGN et al; so basically sim, then open C2C, then the other one). That way clubs that make money in the C2C can use this money in the other window.

What do you think?

I would say no. Because if you don't get your targets in the FGN window, you're kind of screwed as you then can't buy players in the C2C window to make up for the ones you missed out on in the FGN window.

Why hey don't you open both at the same time? Just close the FGN window 24 hours before the C2C. Then if you don't get your FGN targets yoh still have a day to replace them through C2C :)

I would say no. Because if you don't get your targets in the FGN window, you're kind of screwed as you then can't buy players in the C2C window to make up for the ones you missed out on in the FGN window.

Why hey don't you open both at the same time? Just close the FGN window 24 hours before the C2C. Then if you don't get your FGN targets yoh still have a day to replace them through C2C :)

Not a bad idea at all. I'll look into it!

Fancy this one

yeh, it worked well in DC's game - along with potentially reopening the FGN window for the last day to enable those who lost out on their primary targets to get a second shot at getting some FGN transfers?

I ran a couple of transfer windows in DC's one, and I'd suggest, as mentioned, that you open both windows at once. That way you can edit transfers while the window progresses, leaving you more time to get it done before the foreign transfer window shuts. Editing and announcing all the foreign transfers is quite time consuming, so anything you can do in the meantime will help you!

These changes for the manager or for us? If for the manager I trust Martinez if not I want £20m to spend please

Alright. Time's up for budget changes and the like.

I'll check the inbox for the last time now before simming. If you haven't sent your changes I'm going to assume you guys don't want any. For those of you who did, the changes have already been made.

My internet connection sucks at the moment, so while I will sim right now, I can't guarantee when they will be up. I'll try to have results up by tomorrow, at the latest! Then we can start the transfer window.

Back