rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Save is up!Window will open tomorrow (for all types of transfers). Feel free to negotiate C2C transfers. These will only be processed during the window however. More info tomorrow!

View attachment 191729

Transfer Listed

Branislav Ivanovic - Value - £7.75 million - Sale Price £10 million oNo.
An absolute steal this one! Vast experience and capable of play right and centre back! could be the leader that defence is crying out for or that depth for a title challenge. Still plenty of years left in those legs if last years game was anything to go on.

APapy Djilobodji - Value - £4.6 million - Sale Price - £1 million

Last edited:
View attachment 191692

West Ham Transfer List
Cheikhou Kouyate Value 8 million- 6 million, solid defensive minded midfielder only on 30k a week

Doneil Henry- 1.4 million decent centre back still has room to grow only 15k a week wages

Adrian-6.75 million Good goalkeeper and should start at most bottom half teams

Nikica Jelevic-
4 million Proven goalscorer in the league good finisher for a cheap price

Andy Carroll value 16.5 million- 12 million might not be in the greatest form but, can play very well if utilised properly.

If you are interested in any other player contact me or if you have anyone you are trying to move​

BOURNEMOUTH TRANSFER LIST REMINDER
---------------------------------

Yann Kermorgant - 500k
Ryan Allsop - 300k
Lee Tomlin - 300k
Billy Cargill - 150k
Elliot ward - 300k

^ Will be the easiest to get, but feel free to offer for any player not named Callum Wilson or Harry Arter (though some will be harder to get than others)

View attachment 191660

Transfer List

The following players have been made available for immediate transfer.

Franck Tabanou - D/WB/M/AM L - £5m

Kyle Bartley - D C - £2m

Leon Britton - DM/M C - £500k

Matt Grimes - M C - £2m

Jay Fulton - M/AM C - £2m

Modou Barrow - AM RL, ST - £3m

Éder - ST - £5m

Offers considered on all other players

Transfer Window Open for Business

TRANSFER WINDOW IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

The transfer window for all types of transfers is now open. For C2C deals, send me a PM with the details of the transfer (from both chairmen). For the others, use the format I suggested earlier and send an e-mail to [email protected].

The deadline for non-C2C transfers will be 10 PM BST on Sunday. A second chance window will open if necessary (more on this later). The deadline for C2C transfers is 10 PM BST on Monday.

Happy shopping!​

Can u upload another copy of the template. I'm on my phone sorry.

View attachment 191270

Updated Arsenal Transfer List
David Ospina - £8M​
Should be a starter for more than half the PL

Kieran Gibbs - £9M
Quality English international. Homegrown and can play anywhere down the left.

Gabriel Paulista - £8M
Quick and strong central defender. Would walk into almost any PL team.

Mikel Arteta - FREE
A bit aging, but still a quality playmaker. Very cheap!

Theo Walcott - £20M

A quality winger / striker. Lightning quick, English international. Available to give room for Oxlade-Chamberlain to get more playing time.

Jack Wilshere - £17.5M
Is injured for 6 months. But a fantastic playmaker if given playing time. Has even higher potential than his current ability.

FOR LOAN
After transfer confirmations there may well be a talented English striker and a talented young midfield playmaker available for loan. If you need any of those positions, feel free to let me know.

1006730d1451949297-rishmanisations-english-premier-league-chairman-game-fm16-edition-everton.png

Donald Trump Goes Beserk

American Tycoon and now owner of Everton Donald Trump states that he has been having sleepless nights. Not over the worry of Everton's poor start to the season but by having incessant telephone calls regarding Ross Barkley, John Stones, Romulu Lukaku and Sheamus Coleman. Trump states that he can't sleep, he can't take a leak, he can't go outside his 18 bedroom mansion all because he is quizzed about whether the players are for sale. He has gotten so bad that Trump has had to put a *** ban on him and his wife's bedroom shenanigans as during the deed he can't stop picturing Barkley, Stones, Lukaku or Coleman in place of his wife.

"None of these players are for sale" states Roberto Martinez who has stated that he want's them to stay and to build around. Trump who still hasn't got a clue about football or Presidential candidacy for that matter states that he gives Martinez full transfer control.

Trump states that he want's Everton to improve over the last few matches and that he didn't come to England in the rain to watch this kind of 'Cr*p'.

Everyone else at Everton is for sale for the right price. Trump has stated that he has to now go and do some 'President sh*te' in the US now and that he will see us soon.

Ross Barkley
John Stones
Romelu Lukaku
Sheamus Coleman

"None of these players are for sale"

I'll get started on processing transfers tomorrow, since I'm traveling today. Apologies in advance for being unresponsive, but I've gotten quite a few emails and PMs that I will go through!

Can u upload another copy of the template. I'm on my phone sorry.

[TD="align: center"]Transfer Type[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Player[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Current Team[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]New Team[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Transfer Fee[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Current Wage[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]New Wage[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Duration (for loans)[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]DOM[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]DOM[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]DOM loan[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]DOM loan[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FGN[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FGN[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FGN loan[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FGN loan[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FGN U18[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FGN U18[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]FREE[/TD]

Gonna be sending in United transfers within an hour after watching a truly terrible FA Cup match :P

Where is email we have to send FGN and DOM transfers to?

Back