rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Brilliant :P there goes our perfect top of the table start! At least I can control my transfers now! jose was a busy boy!

With a €700k budget I don't think I have much choice but to keep Steve McClaren, who I expect to be talking like Gazza within a week of arrival.
Transfer-listed players to be posted soon-ish (I'm at work)

Newcastle Transfer List

Transfer-Window.jpg

Newcastle_Utd_FC_3D_logo.png

With an unprecedented move new Newcastle United owner Frederik Josef, has called a press conference to public list out the players available for transfer.
What is unknown is how the players and the fans feel about such a public display of what is usually kept behind the scenes by clubs everywhere.

The players stated are listed below, however Josef did stat that just because a player wasn't named does not mean he is 100% safe as the Magpies push forward with their new regime.

GK - Tim Krul - £12,000,000 ono

GK - Rob Elliot - FREE

DC - Fabricio Coloccini - FREE

MC - Jack Colback - £7,000,000 ono

M/AMRL - Yoan Gouffran - £5,000,000 ono

AMLC - Sylvain Marveaux - £4,000,000 ono

AMRC - Moussa Sissoko - £20,000,000 ono

AMR - Gabriel Obertan - £1,000,000 ono

AMRL - Florian Thauvin - £12,000,000 ono

AMC/ST - Siem de Jong - £10,000,000 ono

ST - Papiss Cisse - £9,000,000 ono

ST - Emmanuel Riviére - £5,000,000 ono

So are we holding off on the emails to you about Non Premier league transfers?

So it's non C2C transfers that have to be sent by tomorrow, right? Or is it transfer window opens tomorrow?

It's your budget and manager changes by tomorrow. Once that's done, I'll sim to August and open up the window (for non c2c)

Hey guys. I'm looking to buy a CB, RW, CAM and LB to strengthen United. If anyone has any players at those positions that they'd be willing to sell, then PM me :)

Also, a reminder of United's transfer list...

Transfer List:
Valdes - £2m
Fellaini - £17.5m
Wayne Rooney - £30m

Willing to listen to offers on any players though really, so just PM me if interested in anyone :)

Just a reminder that 2:30 BST tomorrow is the deadline for budget related changes and managerial changes prior to initial simulation. I'm a little tied up today, so all changes will be processed tomorrow!

View attachment 1007118
Former Professional Footballer Lewie Roberts has taken ownership control at Liverpool F.C.

He has played for just FM Base Elite in his pro career and has captained Wales in the FM Internationals Tournament as well as taking over clubs like Newcastle and Aston Villa.

He has reportedly said that he was "Delighted" with taking over Liverpool and that it had been his "dream club".

Transfer List!

Jose Enrique - £3.5m View attachment 192261

Joe Gomez - Loan View attachment 192195

Kolo Toure - £500k/Loan View attachment 192253

Ádám Bogdán - £4m/Loan View attachment 192252

Any other player available with very good offers as well, and any of my U21s are available for loan!

Last edited:
View attachment 1007118
Former Professional Footballer Lewie Roberts has taken ownership control at Liverpool F.C.

He has played for just FM Base Elite in his pro career and has captained Wales in the FM Internationals Tournament as well as taking over clubs like Newcastle and Aston Villa.

He has reportedly said that he was "Delighted" with taking over Liverpool and that it had been his "dream club".

Transfer List!

Jose Enrique - £3.5m View attachment 1007126

Divock Origi - Loan View attachment 1007127

Kolo Toure - £500k/Loan View attachment 1007134

Ádám Bogdán - £4m/Loan View attachment 1007135

Any other player available with very good offers as well, and any of my U21s are available for loan!

You fancy taking Rooney? ;)

If anyone wants any of my players (outside of Callum Wilson and Harry Arter), feel free to ask although it will be harder to convince me to sell Matt Richie, Joshua King and Marc Pugh than others.

Back