rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Will we get to know what FGN transfers we have signed before the c2c-window tonight? That would be nice, as it allows us to offer youngsters out on loan.

Also, if anyone is keen on an Arsenal player, let me know! Might be offering discounts today!

Will we get to know what FGN transfers we have signed before the c2c-window tonight? That would be nice, as it allows us to offer youngsters out on loan.

Also, if anyone is keen on an Arsenal player, let me know! Might be offering discounts today!

Land if I didn't get the FGN players I wanted, I'd be able to bring in C2C equivalents :D

C2C window extension

Guys,

The C2C deadline has been pushed back by one day (i.e. it is now 10PM BST on Tuesday) for the following reasons:

1. I was only just able to finish processing FGN transfers. As such, this would give you guys more time to sign C2C players. Would also allow me to look for C2C players for my Aston Villa team (had absolutely no time), which looks set to be relegated if the team stays as is :P

2. This is also being done so that I can close the second chance FGN window on the same day (more on this once I'm done uploading all FGN transfers on here).

FGN Window Roundup: Part 1

SEASON 1 - FGN WINDOW ROUND-UP

The end of the first FGN window and we already have quite a few bumper deals!

TOP 3 MOST EXPENSIVE SIGNINGS

At number 3, we have right-back Dani Carvajal! The Chelsea chairman parted with a cool 30 million pounds to sign him from Real Madrid.

View attachment 190334

At number 2, another former Real Madrid player in Raphael Varane. The centre-back was signed by Manchester United for 44 million pounds.

View attachment 190331

At number 1, we have Paul Pogba! The CM was signed by Arsenal, whose chairman smashed the world transfer record by paying 103.75 million pounds!!!

View attachment 190329

You should break it down into young signing of the Transfer Window. Potential flop. Who spent the most etc. good to see the update tho

The pain that Pogba transfer must have caused Wenger is incalculable all that money that could be in a bank earning interest

FGN Window Roundup: Part 2 - Team by Team Recap

And now, we have a list of all signings made in this window.

Arsenal

View attachment 190326

Aston Villa

No transfers made.

Bournemouth

View attachment 190325

Chelsea

View attachment 190324

Crystal Palace

No transfers made.

Everton

Leicester City

No transfers made.

Liverpool

View attachment 190322

Manchester City

View attachment 190321

Manchester United

View attachment 190320

Newcastle United

No transfers made.

Norwich City

View attachment 190319

Southampton

View attachment 190317

Note: Lincoln for 310k, not 3.1m.

Stoke City

No transfers made.

Sunderland

View attachment 190316

Swansea City

View attachment 190314

Tottenham Hotspur

View attachment 190313

Watford

No transfers made.

West Bromwich Albion

No transfers made.

West Ham United

View attachment 190312

Last edited:
So who got Lincoln? Me and Southampton bid for him as far as I can see

FGN Window Roundup: Part 3 - Young Signing, Bargain and Rip-off

YOUNG SIGNING OF THE WINDOW

To me, Martin Odegaard (6.9 million pounds to Tottenham).

View attachment 190306

BARGAIN OF THE WINDOW

This one has to be Norwich's signing of Eder Alvarez Balanta for just 3.5 million pounds by Norwich City. A brilliant young CB for a bargain price.

View attachment 190303

RIP-OFF OF THE WINDOW

At this point in time, nobody really stands out. I guess we'll have a clearer picture as the season goes on.

Last edited:
Awwh, two of my rivals get my u18 prospects! Hurts to lose Ødegaard to someone who probably doesn't even have an Ø on his keyboard! Expect new bids!

Second Chance Window Information

The second chance FGN window will be open from now until 10:00 PM BST tomorrow.

Eligibility criterion: You must have been beaten to a player by another team. If you have any other reason (say you were on leave or weren't able to access FM16), send me an email by 2:00 PM BST tomorrow and I'll try to accommodate you in some way.

NOTE: There will be no third-choice window, so this is your final chance to make transfers.

Eligible teams (as of now)

[TABLE="width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]TEAMS[/TD]
[TD]TRANSFERS POSSIBLE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]2 FGN U18, 1 FREE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aston Villa[/TD]
[TD]All types*[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]1 FGN loan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leicester City[/TD]
[TD]All types*[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]1 FGN U18[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Manchester City[/TD]
[TD]1 FGN loan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich[/TD]
[TD]1 FGN[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]1 FGN loan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea City[/TD]
[TD]1 FREE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD]
[TD]1 DOM[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

* - Aston Villa are eligible because I had no time to make any transfer in this window. Leicester's chairman was on leave.

The Southampton guy knows he is worth only 73k, not £1.8m, right? (I thought we had to pay 2x his fee for being an U18 player?)

I hope so!

Yeah, you both did it right. But he's offered 3.1 million pounds for some reason. I'll PM him and ask him if that's what he actually meant.

Edit: Messaged him. Let's see what he says.

Last edited:
I hope so!

Yeah, you both did it right. But he's offered 3.1 million pounds for some reason. I'll PM him and ask him if that's what he actually meant.

Edit: Messaged him. Let's see what he says.

I don't mind, just weird that he would offer way more than me when he was only worth around £73k? :P

1006730d1451949297-rishmanisations-english-premier-league-chairman-game-fm16-edition-everton.png

View attachment 1009341

Everton Enjoy A Productive Transfer Window

Andrija Zivkovic - 18 - Partzian

62082823.png

The young Serbian has had his name bandied round for a while now. The winger possess good pace and has a key eye on goal. At only 18 years old this guy is surely a future star for the Toffee's. Donald Trump although pleased with the deal knowing that he has a player who has great ability and will improve the club, he is still learning to pronounce his name and work out where Serbia is.

Angel Correa - 20 - Atletico Madrid (LOAN)

View attachment 190277

The young Correa will again provide Everton with a strong core of players and add much needed depth to the squad. Correa is creative talent and has been loaned from Atletico Madrid to help aid his development but also to improve Everton. With a strong right foot Correa could really help Everton this season.

In Summary

Everton have made some inspiring signings and have gone for youth to try and create a core to build upon. Everton have also resisted all attempts to prize away their top talents. The Merseyside team have a great squad and will hopefully make Europe this season reward their fans with.

"Arsenal! More Cash Than Sense Says Trump"

Donald Trump has launched a scathing attack on Arsenal Football Club recently stating that he was enraged wiuth the club for trying to lure away certain players. "They just wouldn't get the hint" the Americal tycoon stated. "I had to put a restraining order on the club and ban them from contacting me and Roberto". Totally unprofessional. You can tell their chairman has more cash than sense. Trump stated that he hopes the club learn their lesson and fail miserably in the league, cup competitions and in Europe. "I for one will not be wishing them a successful season"

Last edited:
Back