rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

When will C2C transfers we've sent you been confirmed? When the window closes tomorrow?

How does the free transfers bit work exactly?

I take it that a list just compiled at the end of all the free players people listed as wanting and then we bid a contract for them if we want them and highest wins. Is this right?

Also can we terminate loans that are originally in place?

Last edited:
When will C2C transfers we've sent you been confirmed? When the window closes tomorrow?
C2C transfers can be announced once the window closes. I'll try to get them confirmed on the spot from the next window onwards.

View attachment 190225

Transfer List

Danny Simpson (RB) - £2 Million

Yohan Benalouane (CB/RB) - £1.5 Million

Dean Hammond (CM/DM) - Free

Leonardo Ulloa (ST) - £3 Million

Andrej Kramaric (ST) - £10 Million

*Am also willing to listen to any other offers! *

How does the free transfers bit work exactly?

I take it that a list just compiled at the end of all the free players people listed as wanting and then we bid a contract for them if we want them and highest wins. Is this right?

Also can we terminate loans that are originally in place?

That's right.

Yes, loans can be terminated. Just let me know who exactly is the player in question.

Apologies for the bad timing of this, but I've had a severe personnal emergency which has taken the past few days (and more) out of me, so I will have to drop out as Newcastle owner.

wowowwwo love the transfers bro Andrija Zivkovic ;) hes our(serbian) biggest talent he should go to Borrusia Dortmund or Benfica irl in this transfer window

Awwh, two of my rivals get my u18 prospects! Hurts to lose Ødegaard to someone who probably doesn't even have an Ø on his keyboard! Expect new bids!
Spurs 1-0 Arsenal!

Btw, not to be a party pooper, but shouldn't Everton's signing of Niklas Sule cost £20M? He's worth £8M, is 19 years old, is a first team player and has no release clause.

Same with Leroy Sane. He is 19, has no release clause. Is worth £10.75M, so he should cost £21.5M, and Luan who is worth £5M, so he should cost £10M

Btw, not to be a party pooper, but shouldn't Everton's signing of Niklas Sule cost £20M? He's worth £8M, is 19 years old, is a first team player and has no release clause.

Same with Leroy Sane. He is 19, has no release clause. Is worth £10.75M, so he should cost £21.5M, and Luan who is worth £5M, so he should cost £10M

Let me take a look at this.

Big announcements at the Emirates

View attachment 1009566
Huge Announcements from the Emirates
In a widely anticipated press conference today, new Arsenal owner Jay-Z announced four new Gunners, and showed that a new trend has arrived in North-London, the trend of splashing the cash.

Billionaire rapper Jay-Z was nothing short of extatic about his new signings stating: I have come here to make history, to win trophies and break records, and now we have one record already!

The signing announced by the American is none other than the midfield superstar:
View attachment 190065
PAUL POGBA!

The Frenchman stated that he was delighted to be playing for the Gunners, who in his opinion play the most attractive football in the world.
In addition to Pogba, Jay-Z announced that he had finally secured the potent goalscorer that Gunners fans have been aching for, namely the fiesty bulldog that is:

View attachment 190062
CARLOS TEVEZ
The Argentinian comes straight from a very prolific campaign for Juventus, especially in the Champions League, and despite having turned 31, he still has some very good years ahead of him, and is in his prime.

Arsenal also announced the signings of Emerson Hyndman from Fulham, who Jay-Z said he was delighted to add to our project, as he is a fellow American, and a future star. In addition, youngster Harry Chapman from Middlesbrough was officialy signed to a youth contract, and added to the U-18 squad.

At the question time during the press conference, Jay-Z was asked about the recent comments from new Everton owner that he had more money than sense. This lead to a rather aggressive monologue, where he went right for the throat of his fellow American.

Nothing that comes from the mouth of mr. Trump surprises me any more. But this time he is clearly in over his hair... I mean head. Who is the man without sense; the man that spends a lot of money that he has, or a man that spends quite a lot of money that he doesn't have?

Speaking as a man who has made his way to the top from scratch, I find it less than convincing to recieve financial advice from a man who manages his finances worse than a corporate bank. Mr. Trump would have had a larger fortune today had he not done anything with the billions he inherited, than he has after all his work to be "self-made". So I'll try to manage myself thank you.

After attempting negotiations in a civil manner with the man, I am happy that we did not take it any further, as I would hate to have made business with a man who is already being investigated by the FA and UEFA Financial Fair Play after attempting to falsify his books.

When asked if spending would continue, Jay-Z simply stated that you will see tomorrow. Another press conference, another show!

View attachment 190049
Will the spending continue at the Emirates?

Last edited:
Znik is correct.

1. Leroy Sane is worth 10.75 million pounds and should cost 21.5 million pounds.
2. Niklas Sule is worth 8 million and should cost 20 million pounds.
3. Luan is worth 5 million and should cost 12.5 million pounds.

Further, Niklas Sule is 19 years old and thus cannot be counted as an FGN U18 transfer.

Last edited:
Anyone want to trade a Central midfielder for Fletcher? preferably a playmaker

Back