rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

That's right. It's fixed.

And on the note of the Berardi loan: I thought there were restrictions on who we could loan? Like only loan-listed players or backup or lower status?
Berardi is considered a key player at Sassuolo, why would they let him go on loan? With no restrictions, we could in theory just loan the top players of top clubs and pay a minimal fee + cover wages, instead of buying them and doubling their wages.

For me, I'd say there should be some restrictions on this, or else I'll be sure to bring in Messi on loan in the January window! :)

I don't mean to be harsh btw, just trying to help us avoid things that could be exploited!

Also, I think you might have to cancel loaning Bazoer from me rish, as you're only allowed 1 loan from each club!

Last edited:
And on the note of the Berardi loan: I thought there were restrictions on who we could loan? Like only loan-listed players or backup or lower status?
Berardi is considered a key player at Sassuolo, why would they let him go on loan? With no restrictions, we could in theory just loan the top players of top clubs and pay a minimal fee + cover wages, instead of buying them and doubling their wages.

For me, I'd say there should be some restrictions on this, or else I'll be sure to bring in Messi on loan in the January window! :)

Also, I think you might have to cancel loaning Bazoer from me rish, as you're only allowed 1 loan from each club!

Looks like I'll be loaning Ronaldo and Suarez!

Looks like I'll be loaning Ronaldo and Suarez!

I don't mean to be harsh btw, just trying to help us avoid things that could be exploited!

I'll cancel Bazoer then.

There should be, but I think I forgot to put it in the rules for some reason. So he's technically well within his rights to loan him. Although I will probably add that to the rules before the next window.

I could get him to loan someone else instead as well.

I'll cancel Bazoer then.

There should be, but I think I forgot to put it in the rules for some reason. So he's technically well within his rights to loan him. Although I will probably add that to the rules before the next window.

I could get him to loan someone else instead as well.

No worries for me about that single loan really. He didn't break any rules, as there weren't any :P So whatever you decide is fine by me, but I think it's smart to have restrictions in place before the January window :)

No worries for me about that single loan really. He didn't break any rules, as there weren't any :P So whatever you decide is fine by me, but I think it's smart to have restrictions in place before the January window :)

I missed out on malcom then?

Znik: Contacted him, but I might let him keep him since this is my mistake and I don't want to penalize him for it.

Webby: Yeah. Arsenal beat you to him since they paid higher wages.

That's right. It's fixed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the loan fees based on where the club, from where I loan the player, is predicted to finish.

I like to think that they would loan Berardi in the hopes that I would buy him from them for a large amount of money the next season as I am the owner of one of the richest clubs in the world. Plus their financial situation ain't the best, so they could use the money.

No it's based on your predicted finish.

Do any of you guys know how to set up future transfers using FMRTE or the in-game editor?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the loan fees based on where the club, from where I loan the player, is predicted to finish.

I like to think that they would loan Berardi in the hopes that I would buy him from them for a large amount of money the next season as I am the owner of one of the richest clubs in the world. Plus their financial situation ain't the best, so they could use the money.

Well, this game isn't meant to be realistic anyways, so I don't really mind. In a real life situation, I think you'd have to pay a substantial amount up front for such a deal to take place though ;) Or agree a fee in advance!

No it's based on your predicted finish.

Do any of you guys know how to set up future transfers using FMRTE or the in-game editor?

Don't think you can do it with the In-game editor, I haven't found the function in any case :P

More New Hammers Announced

James Corden has announced more signings for West Ham to try and get them into Europe in the league and a good run in the Europa League.

Carl Jenkinson
View attachment 189488
After signing last year and this year on loan West Ham decided to turn his loan move into a permanent deal and paid £5.5 million to ensure it happened. Corden said "He has preformed well for us over the last year and a bit so we decided to make his move permanent for what we feel is a good fee."

Odion Ighalo
View attachment 189482
Ighalo makes a short move to Upton Park from Vicarage Road. The deal sees Nikica Jelavic and a Cheikhou Kouyate move the other way. Ighalo is a proven goalscorer and get goals wherever he plays. Corden said "He is a great goalscorer and we hope that he can be a success at the club." This also gets rid of the unhappy Kouyate which should boost the squad morale.

Juanmi
View attachment 189476Another signing for West Ham who has a solitary cap for Spain Juanmi joined from Southampton that sees Andy Carroll go the other way. Corden said "We are pleased to get a player of Juanmi's ability at the club and it also allows us to lose Andy Carroll's wage and his awful hair.
View attachment 189473
The loss of that hair is a massive gain for the club.

Mame Biram Diouf
View attachment 189471
Mame Diouf joins from Stoke alongside £5 million in a deal that sees Winston Reid and Mauro Zarate go the other way. We get a good striker for Reid and Zarate along with £5 million. Corden said "While we are sad to see Reid leave we are happy with getting Diouf and the money" We also lose the transfer listed Zarate which should help morale.

Federico Fazio
View attachment 189464
The £5 million that we got with Diouf is spent on Fazio to get a replacement for Reid along with Martins Indi. Corden said "While he may not have been great for Spurs we are confident that he gain regain his best form for us"

Stanley Fat Max Graphite
View attachment 189462
Signed from B&Q for £23.89 the hammer will slot in with the maintenance team should be good for a tough display and not averse to hard work the hammer should prove to be a good signing for the price

Corden's final thoughts "This has been a good window for us and we have greatly strengthened our squad so that we can hopefully have a good final year at Upton Park.

West Ham also announced that Alex Song had his loan terminated and will return to Barcelona​

All C2C transfers are now finalized.

Working on FGN/DOM/U18s and Loan Terminations now. Should be finished with the entire thing in 3-4 hours. Then I'll sim to the end of September and put the results up!

Updated the loan rules. Basically, FGN/DOM/U18 players can only be loaned if their squad status is Rotation or below or if they are unhappy at their current clubs.

Also, finances will now only be updated ahead of the January window. Reason being that it is still deadline day on the save, so managers would be allowed to buy whatever players they want.

Alright! All transfers are now processed!

The following transfers were unable to go through due to financial reasons:

Martins Indi to West Ham
Dragowski to West Ham
Stojanovic to Southampton (which is also due to the fact that I inadvertantly forgot to load the Slovenian league. As such, should Southampton's chairman want to sign this player next season, he gets him regardless of whoever bids.)
Leroy Sane to Everton
Niklas Sule to Everton
Luan to Everton

I will now sim to the end of September and upload the results (and the save).

Last edited:
I'd like to apologize once again for the mess that was this transfer window. I'll definitely make changes in the way I organize the next window.

As such, I'm considering throwing in some perks for the next window. Maybe add some funds to your balances (exact amount would likely depend on stuff like your league position and how many players you were able to sign in the summer). Will also look to process transfers as and when I get them rather than at the end; that way I can notify you guys if you're going to overshoot balances or whatever.

Just started the sim! It'll be up soon. How often do you guys want updates? Was thinking one update every 2 days for now, but I'm definitely open to speeding it up (or slowing it down) if you guys want to!

So I tried simming to the day after deadline day in order to check whether players are getting registered, but for some reason they aren't. Any workaround?

View attachment 189390

View attachment 1010297

Last Minute Loan Deal For Everton

After a shambolic Transfer Window for Everton and Donald Trump who seem's to think that his worth is automatically the same as his football clubs. Everton have at least concluded one last bit of Transfer business. Luan has signed on loan from Brazillian club Gremio. The young Brazillian thought he was on his way to Everton on a permanent deal but instead joins the Toffee's on loan.

Luan - Loan - Gremio

View attachment 189389

Trump Slams Arsenal Chairman

Donald Trump has today continued his war of words with the Arsenal Chairman. Trump stated that "Jay-Z or whoever the **** he is seem's to want to be involved in everybodies tranfer business. When did he become the league Transfer Window ambassador? I think it's criminal to have him have his fingers in everyone's pie. Hasn't he got a wife to go home to? Spending over £100 million on one player wow! That has to be some kind of footballing suicide. Oh well I think the wolves will come calling this season."

Back