rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Alright. So I haven't heard back from Eoin McG and PoetryinMotion. Which means Stoke and Wolves are up for grabs!

Once we have takers, I will sim! In the meanwhile, working on moving loans back.

I will be adding funds to the newly promoted clubs in order to give them a better shot at establishing themselves in the league. Haven't decided how much though. Will let you know when I post finances.

Expect the window to open around tomorrow BST.

Alright. So I haven't heard back from Eoin McG and PoetryinMotion. Which means Stoke and Wolves are up for grabs!

Once we have takers, I will sim! In the meanwhile, working on moving loans back.

I will be adding funds to the newly promoted clubs in order to give them a better shot at establishing themselves in the league. Haven't decided how much though. Will let you know when I post finances.

As an outsider now, I say:

One Step Closer! To Being Fairer!

Don't think it has to be too much. I for one, am enjoying the challenge of trying to build a team that gives me a shot at survival on a shoe string budget.

In saying that though, a little pocket money wouldn't go astray. Perhaps you could just allow the promoted sides to spend whatever funds their in-game board gives them for the first window? Would save having to come up with some random number yourself & as it has been decided in game, it should be a figure that is affordable to the clubs.

Just a thought anyway :)

Good move! I think we had quite a few on the waiting list, so should be able to fill up quickly!

View attachment 181829
Chelsea football club are delighted to announce the appointment of Atletico Madrid manager Manuel Pellegrini as our new first team manager. Since being sacked by Manchester City in February, Pellegrini went on to join Atletico Madrid and helped them lift their 2nd La Liga title in three years after a remarkable season, pipping Barcelona and Real Madrid to the top of the table.

View attachment 181824
"Manuel comes with a fantastic pedigree and a wealth of experience which we hope will guide us into the next era of Chelsea Football Club" Said Chelsea joint-chairman Oliver Queen. "After his heroics in La Liga this past season, it was almost a no-brainer in terms of bringing him to the club"

"I am extremely happy to be a part of this clubs great story" Pellegrini stated in a short statement following his appointment "I am looking forward to getting started and getting a proper look at my new squad. It is everybody's ambition here to be as successful as possible and that means one thing, trophies. If I can add that tot he set up already here at the club then I will be a happy man"

The window will open sometime after the Chelsea vs Man Utd game tomorrow.

Regarding the funding, it will likely be somewhere around 20 million pounds per promoted club. This should be enough to clear off any negative balances (if applicable) and should enable promoted clubs to buy at least 3-4 players that could give them a realistic shot at survival.

Breaking News

View attachment 181584
The arab oil sheik Mahir Wasem made the choice to buy Stoke after he got the idea 15 minutes earlier. A fast decision but the money offered was to big for the earlier owners to turn down.
View attachment 181583
-Mahir Wasem, it did not take a long time for you to buy the club. How can you make a fast decision like that when so much money are involved?
-Mush money involve? I not see any chunge in my bank balance at all.
-So it seems that money is not a problem fot you. Why did you splash the cash to become the new owner of the club?
-I wanted a VIP loge but I couldt got any for a lifetim. So I just boht it.
-Well I hope that the team will step up the game so you will not fall asleep. Stoke finished at 15th last season, can you make them rise in the table directly?
-I will use my contacs and get some deals donne.
-Good luck with Stoke Wasem.
-Tannks
View attachment 181582
Stoke will now have a hard work to do so the team will rise in the table. Mahir Wasem will gift a diamond to all season ticket buyers if the team wins the title. So go out there and buy your tickets immediately.​

What a goal by Lingard!!

Anyway, what will be happening with those players whose contracts are expiring? Few players to note:
> Jordon Ibe - Bournemouth
> Odion Ighalo - Swansea
> Goncalo Guedes, Joe Gomez - Sunderland
> Tom Carroll - Tottenham
> James Wilson - Newcastle
> Darron Gibson, Arouna Kone, Felipe Mattioni - Everton
> Jack Butland, Jonathan Walters - Stoke
> Patrick Roberts - Norwich

What a goal by Lingard!!

Anyway, what will be happening with those players whose contracts are expiring? Few players to note:
> Jordon Ibe - Bournemouth
> Odion Ighalo - Swansea
> Goncalo Guedes, Joe Gomez - Sunderland
> Tom Carroll - Tottenham
> James Wilson - Newcastle
> Darron Gibson, Arouna Kone, Felipe Mattioni - Everton
> Jack Butland, Jonathan Walters - Stoke
> Patrick Roberts - Norwich

Some of the players marked as "Leaving on a free transfer" are actually players that are on loan. I guess there will be a save update once the window opens, where we can see what players that are actually available to sign on a free.

Some of the players marked as "Leaving on a free transfer" are actually players that are on loan. I guess there will be a save update once the window opens, where we can see what players that are actually available to sign on a free.
Well if Butland leaves I need to find a new keeper:@

He's agreed to go to Liverpool, I think.

You can buy Cech for £10M!

​Michael Owen Takes Over Wolves
View attachment 181521
To the great relief of everyone Michael Owen has stopped commentating as he now heads a consortium that has taken over recently promoted Wolves. Owen said his season goal was to avoid relegation as it would be bad for the club and make the fans unhappy and he didn't want unhappy fans because he was the owner.

He said that to avoid relegation they would have to get more points than three other teams because the bottom three teams get relegated. He did point out that they could survive on goal difference but, said he would prefer not to as that would mean it was very close as goal difference is only used when teams are level on points.

He also said the club would look for lots of new players as last year they were in the Championship and teams from the Championship mainly have Championship quality players, but to survive in the Premier League having Premier League quality players helped as that was the quality of players that other teams would have.

Owen did say that Wolves had some Premier League ready players as they had been promoted and if you have Premier League quality players in the Championship it makes it easier to get promoted.

To the dismay of fans everywhere Owen said he would provide regular updates on how he felt the team were doing

Back