rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 1017814

Derby Takeover Completed

Obscure Russian investor, John Carlov, has today completed his takeover of newly promoted EPL side Derby County.

It is unclear how Carlov, who's only other known involvement in the world of football came in the form of a brief stint as director of football at Italian side, Lazio (a role in which he left amidst rumours of embezzlement & mob affiliations), managed to raise the funds needed to complete the takeover, however it has been suggested that Carlov is exactly the kind of person the FA should be looking to keep out of the English game.

Besides his stint at Lazio, information about Carlov seems to be hard to come by. "It almost seems like he appeared out of thin air, when he was hired by then Lazio manager, Manuel Pablo." One researcher commented.

"It seemed a strange appointment at the time & John's ability to raise the funds needed to complete this deal now seems even stranger." He added. "It is definitely something the FA should be looking into!"

For now though, the paper work has been signed sealed & delivered with Carlov set to take charge in the lead up to the new season. What can we expect from the EPL's newest owner? Only time will tell.

Fiege announces delight at Survival

Chairman Kevin Fiege was a silent figurehead as Sunderland battled with relegation, there were no press releases, no media appearances as Sunderland looked doomed for relegation but mainly due to other results going there way Sunderland survived. Kevin Fiege was there on the final day as Sunderland confirmed their survival and he agreed to give an interview after the match.

Q: Mr Fiege, are you happy that Sunderland confirmed their status in the Premier Leagiue?

F: Yes I am very happy, elated you might say even. It was a hard fought season and we did enough to survive. You must see how tough the season was when you survived at 33 points and their were teams with even less. We stood 16th in the league, 2 places above the relegation zone but only 2 points ahead.

Q: Are you happy with the team?

F: I am happy we survived but not with the team. We need a lot of improvement from both the players and manager and everyone's role is under scrutiny for now. Survival was the plan for the first season, from next season I want to see some god **** football on the pitch.

Q: Does this mean Rodger's future is not safe?

F: We are yet to finalize plans for the season ahead and we are looking at various options. I know rogers joined us recently and guided us to survival but we have to look at various other factors.

Q: Are you looking to invest in the market after 2 quiet windows?

F: We will but a lot of questions are yet to be answered and once they are, we will enter the market! Thank you for your time but that is all for today.

It was quite a controversial interview by Kevin Fiege, the Sunderland Manager and it seems it is set to be yet another season of uncertainty at the Stadium of Light.

Hey guys just read through all the 55 pages (It took a while...) and this seems fun :). Is wolves free to take if want to join?

Hey guys just read through all the 55 pages (It took a while...) and this seems fun :). Is wolves free to take if want to join?

Wolves are currently the only available team - but i believe priority may be given to PoetryinMotion as he was the Chairman of a relegated side, although he is yet to respond.

Rish will be able to confirm what is happening when he is next online :)

FANTASTIC SEASON FOR WEST BROMWICH ALBION!
View attachment 182502
View attachment 1017980 9th in league is a great position after media prediction of what ,14th?'
-Lisa Ann

View attachment 182501 -Joel Campbell
OUR BEST SIGNING AND THE MAN WHO CAN LEAD THIS CLUB FORWARD,playing really good.
View attachment 182500-The BIG GUY ,Salomon Rondon
When i sold BERAHINO, i must say, i was worried with our strike force, but Rondon proved me wrong ,
as he scored 20 goals,along with Ricky Lambert getting 10 ,my 2 strikers scored 30,which is pretty impressive!

Last edited:

There's currently someone ahead of you on the waitlist! Although I feel like there are a couple clubs who aren't responding (Stoke to name one).

View attachment 1017814

Derby Takeover Completed

Obscure Russian investor, John Carlov, has today completed his takeover of newly promoted EPL side Derby County.

It is unclear how Carlov, who's only other known involvement in the world of football came in the form of a brief stint as director of football at Italian side, Lazio (a role in which he left amidst rumours of embezzlement & mob affiliations), managed to raise the funds needed to complete the takeover, however it has been suggested that Carlov is exactly the kind of person the FA should be looking to keep out of the English game.

Besides his stint at Lazio, information about Carlov seems to be hard to come by. "It almost seems like he appeared out of thin air, when he was hired by then Lazio manager, Manuel Pablo." One researcher commented.

"It seemed a strange appointment at the time & John's ability to raise the funds needed to complete this deal now seems even stranger." He added. "It is definitely something the FA should be looking into!"

For now though, the paper work has been signed sealed & delivered with Carlov set to take charge in the lead up to the new season. What can we expect from the EPL's newest owner? Only time will tell.

Ah, Carlov is back! This should be fun :D

There's currently someone ahead of you on the waitlist! Although I feel like there are a couple clubs who aren't responding (Stoke to name one).
Ok, tell me if and what club I can have when it's my turn then :)

Norwich season review

Norwich Season review

I'm very happy to annonce that Alex Neil will be keeping his job and that i am happy with the club as a whole but i will be making a lot transfers to improve the team in the summer.

So the plan is to announce Chairman of the Year in an hour or so. After that, I'll wait until Friday to see if PoetryinMotion and Eoin McG respond, and then I'll sim up to July and open the transfer window. Depending on whether or not they respond, we could have 0, 1 or 2 vacancies (concerned clubs are Wolves and Stoke City).

Chairman of the Year

I know I said in an hour, but given that the decision was almost unanimous, I'm just going to go ahead and announce it right away!

The Chairman of the Year is Arsenal chairman Znik (Jay Z)! With him at the helm, Arsenal have managed to win both the Premier League and the Champions League this season! Congratulations!

Funnily enough, the only person who didn't vote for Znik was Znik himself!

Back