rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

hmmmm... I might keep Howard and Robles is ok too. Rish did you get my email mate. About to send you another. Will there be an overview of Transfers tonight?

I got one from you regarding the Stones transfer. And another one regarding the two players you wanted to loan.

Now for the nervous wait to see if we got our targets, argh the suspense! :P

Gonna be annoyed if anyone's stolen any of my targets! Especially the 3 promising youngsters I want :P

* A quick note from Wolves PR chief we're so sorry Michael guessed the password so can now announce stuff*

​Wolves Announce new Signings
View attachment 180636
Michael here it's a joke see we are called Wolves but that is also the what you would call more than one wolf so I put them there instead of our logo. I know what you are thinking what a joker I am, I know I'm good.

From Arsenal

From Arsenal Bartlomiej Dragowski signs on a season long loan and Yaya Sanogo signs for £750,000. With seven goals in the last three years he was a no brainer. Michael says, Sanogo would be doing a lot better if he regularly scored. Dragowski will be a good option to have as a goalkeeper, hopefully he can get in the way of most of the shots taken against him.

From Chelsea

Patrick Bamford, Lucas Piazon, Michael Hector, Christian Atsu and Jay DaSilva sign for a total of 11 million pounds. Michael says its a bit of a punt on the but, hopefully they can do well with first team football this year having not had it at Chelsea which is probably why they were willing to sell them all for such a small fee.

From Man City

Martin Demichelis signs for 500k and Jason Denayer joins on loan from Man. City. Michael says hopefully they will boost the defence by not letting the other team score goals.

From Man. United

Guillermo Varela, Marcus Rashford and Nick Powell all signed for 4.5 million. Michael says all players with potential hopefully they realise it here and play well because good players playing well will help us survive in the league​

Got it. Added them to the list! Thanks to your Stones sale finances shouldn't be a problem anymore!

Cheers mate. Yeah needed some Finances and had to sacrifice a decent player. Also thanks for your hard work mate. I have played a few chairman saves and this has lasted the longest and has a great feel to it. So thanks mate for creating a fun, enjoyable Chairman game.

When end will the Transfers be announced... No rush just wondering.

* A quick note from Wolves PR chief we're so sorry Michael guessed the password so can now announce stuff*

​Wolves Announce new Signings
View attachment 1020072
Michael here it's a joke see we are called Wolves but that is also the what you would call more than one wolf so I put them there instead of our logo. I know what you are thinking what a joker I am, I know I'm good.

From Arsenal

From Arsenal Bartlomiej Dragowski signs on a season long loan and Yaya Sanogo signs for £750,000. With seven goals in the last three years he was a no brainer. Michael says, Sanogo would be doing a lot better if he regularly scored. Dragowski will be a good option to have as a goalkeeper, hopefully he can get in the way of most of the shots taken against him.

From Chelsea

Patrick Bamford, Lucas Piazon, Michael Hector, Christian Atsu and Jay DaSilva sign for a total of 11 million pounds. Michael says its a bit of a punt on the but, hopefully they can do well with first team football this year having not had it at Chelsea which is probably why they were willing to sell them all for such a small fee.

From Man City

Martin Demichelis signs for 500k and Jason Denayer joins on loan from Man. City. Michael says hopefully they will boost the defence by not letting the other team score goals.

From Man. United

Guillermo Varela, Marcus Rashford and Nick Powell all signed for 4.5 million. Michael says all players with potential hopefully they realise it here and play well because good players playing well will help us survive in the league​

I love Michaels updates because they are so insightful & insightful insights are very insightful! :P

Cheers mate. Yeah needed some Finances and had to sacrifice a decent player. Also thanks for your hard work mate. I have played a few chairman saves and this has lasted the longest and has a great feel to it. So thanks mate for creating a fun, enjoyable Chairman game.

When end will the Transfers be announced... No rush just wondering.

Moving players to their clubs as we speak. Hoping to announce transfers within the next 2 hours.

Quite a few surprises in here! This season should be fun!

Tony Pulis sacked

The maggpies have sacked their manager,Tony Pulis,supprisingly after last years sucess.
Lisa Ann attended press conference and said:
-He is not very 'gifted',therefore he cant continue the mission.We will be looking for the bigger,excuse me ,better manager.'

SOUTHAMPTON SIGN RAMIRES

In a deal that Don Volpe declared as a "deadline day coup" Southampton have signed Chelsea midfielder Ramires for 5m and talented midfielder Lincoln.View attachment 180616

Debt

Is it okay to dip into debt on the money front as ive spent more money than i have?

Back