rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Are we able to adjust our transfer/wage budgets before you sim to the end of the transfer window? I think someone asked that before, but i managed to miss the answer.

United Takeover Complete!

View attachment 1006809

After world success in their debut film role, loveable droid BB-8 has bought Manchester United with the vast amounts of earnings made from the new Star Wars film.

View attachment 192531

That's right, a droid as a chairman! I bet none of you saw that coming! As BB-8 has places to be (or more accurately I have no time today but wanted to get this done), all he is willing to give out is, after much deliberation, the transfer list for Manchester United.

Transfer List:
Valdes - £2m
Fellaini - £17.5m
Wayne Rooney - £30m
James Wilson - Loan

(I will listen to almost any offers, but these are the players I want to offload the most :D)​

Here it is!

SEASON 1 (2015-16): AUGUST UPDATE

League Table

View attachment 192544

Gameweek 1

View attachment 192543

View attachment 192542

View attachment 192541

Surprises of the week: None really. Liverpool did only manage to draw at Norwich though.

Gameweek 2

View attachment 192540

View attachment 192539

View attachment 192538

Surprises of the week: Massive one at St James' Park as Man Utd are smoked 4-0 by the home team!

Gameweek 3

View attachment 192537

View attachment 192536
Surprises of the week: Watford continue their perfect start to the season inspite of being reduced to 10 men in the first minute!

Gameweek 4

View attachment 192535
View attachment 192534

Surprises of the week: Liverpool bounce back from a defeat at Man Utd to beat Arsenal in a great game. Elsewhere Watford's perfect start is brought to an end by Southampton.

European Watch

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PLAYOFFS

Manchester United crash out of the Champions League thanks to a 2-1 aggregate defeat at the hands of Sporting Lisbon! Pressure on van Gaal already?

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE DRAWS

Man City drawn with Barcelona, Dynamo Kyiv and Borussia Monchengladbach in Group B.

Chelsea drawn with Sevilla, Gent and conquerors of Man Utd Sporting Lisbon in Group G.

Arsenal drawn in a tough Group H consisting of Bayern, Galatasaray and Monaco.

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE GROUP STAGE DRAWS

5 English teams in this year's Europa League draw.

Southampton in Group A with Marseille, Young Boys and Anderlecht.

Liverpool in Group F with Dinamo Moscow, Augsburg and Villareal.

West Ham in Group H with Shakhtar, PAOK and Bordeaux.

Man Utd in Group J with Dnipro, Saint-Etienne and Jablonec.

And finally Tottenham in Group K with Maribor, GA Eagles and Besiktas.

GAME SAVE:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cdlEwaXcwUTRXQ00/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if there are any problems with the save!

Last edited:
Are we able to adjust our transfer/wage budgets before you sim to the end of the transfer window? I think someone asked that before, but i managed to miss the answer.

Welp. Just simmed.

However, not much business has been done. So there's hopefully no change to finances. I'll put an updated list in a few hours.

Last edited:
When is the transfer window gonna open and could you please upload the save game?

AFC BOURNEMOUTH ANNOUNCE TENTATIVE TRANSFER LIST
-------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 192523

As per the AFC Bournemouth website, it was formally announced by the board, that there would be a few players likely to find a new home in this window.

Yann Kermorgant - 500k
Ryan Allsop - 300k
Lee Tomlin - 300k
Billy Cargill - 150k
Elliot ward - 300k
Glenn murray - 600k

They also re-iterated the fact that absolutely no offers would be considered for either Callum Wilson or Harry Arter and that they would only consider the ideal offer for Matt Richie or Joshua King. Anyone else will be dealt with on an offer-to-offer basis. Player swaps would also be considered.

Last edited:
Updated Finances and a bunch of other stuff

A few quick notices!

Firstly, I've set up an email account just for the purposes of this game. The ID is: [email protected].

The idea behind this is that I don't want to have to empty my inbox every now and then. Also, Google Drive makes it much more convenient for the purposes of uploading game saves.

The transfer window will open soon.

Updated finances are shown below:

View attachment 192522

The teams highlighted in yellow (Crystal Palace, Leicester and Sunderland) have a negative bank balance and are in danger of entering administration if they don't sell players or adjust their transfer budgets.

When is the transfer window gonna open and could you please upload the save game?

Game save will be up in a bit. My internet connection is really slow (on holiday right now), so it's taking a while! Once I get back home these will be much faster!

Transfer window announcement will come once the save is uploaded!

I thought Leicester were financially secure... obviously not! Looks like i wont be signing any players for a while :(

Marvel Acquires Sunderland, Kevin Fiege as New Chairman

View attachment 192508
In surprising news in English Football today, Kevin Fiege was introduced as the New Chairman at the Stadium of Light after Marvel acquired the club from Mr. Shorts' wife. Marvel which is well known for its comics and movies have made an unprecedented move into Football today.

In a brief statement Mr Fiege announced that like Marvel Movies he wants to direct Sunderland into a blockbuster and wins lots of accolades. It will be a process said the new Sunderland Chairman who refused to comment on the negative balance of the club and whether any immediate re reinforcements will be made.

TRANSFER LIST

J. Defoe - 500K
W. Brown - Free
D. Graham - 500K

All Players are available for negotiation (looking to offload Johnson & Fletcher). Also I am looking for player loans so let me know cheers.​

Looking forward to this. If anyone wants to offer silly money for Stones or Barkley then be my guest. It would have to be nearer £45-50m for each. I believe this to be realistic.

I would appreciate a PM of players available for Loan if anyone is particularly lobbying them

Transfer Window Open for Business

THE TRANSFER WINDOW FOR ALL TRANSFERS (EXCEPT C2C) IS NOW OPEN!

Rules:

1. Fill out an Excel spreadsheet (or any spreadsheet of your choice) in the following format:

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Transfer Type[/TD]
[TD]Player[/TD]
[TD]Current Team[/TD]
[TD]New Team[/TD]
[TD]Transfer Fee[/TD]
[TD]Current Wage[/TD]
[TD]New Wage[/TD]
[TD]Duration (for loans)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]DOM[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]DOM[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]DOM loan[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]DOM loan[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FGN[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FGN[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FGN loan[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FGN loan[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FGN U18[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FGN U18[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FREE[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FREE[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FREE[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

If you're not sure what the transfer types mean, now would be a good time to look through the rules! Also, you need to consult the rules when filling out the transfer fee column and calculating wages.

2. Email said spreadsheet to [email protected]. Include "[Summer Transfer Window]" (without the quotes) in the subject line along with the team name and chairman name for ease of searching.

3. The window will remain open till 2:30 PM British Time on Thursday. Then, a second chance window will be opened should it be needed.

4. The C2C window will open once this window closes and all transfers have been processed.

Happy shopping!​

Last edited:
Excellent job! Were there any big deals completed in the window, if anyone is on the save! Won't be able to check until after work tonight!

Excellent job! Were there any big deals completed in the window, if anyone is on the save! Won't be able to check until after work tonight!

Not really. Most expensive was De Sciglio to Chelsea for 9.5 million pounds.

I'm preparing my "bidsheet" now, but don't have excel, so will prolly use your format without the table. Sorry about that ... will hopefully have some sort of spreadsheet creator ready for next window. Also, is there any rules RE: players that signed with a team this window in-game (like if they were a FA but moved to a club)? Can we make a transfer bid for them?

Also, people can PM me any offers if they so desire.

Back