rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Yup... As posted yesterday, I would love to join if anyone is willing to move on..

View attachment 169836
Official club statement

View attachment 169835

Chelsea Football Club can today confirm that the contract of Manuel Pellegrini has been terminated. Mr Pellegrini was laid out a series of very specific goals to accomplish over the course of the season and has failed to deliver on all but one front, this unfortunately has led to vote of no confidence by the board of directors which will see Manuel Pellegrini removed from his position. The club would like to thank Manuel for his work and wish him the very best for the future.

An announcement as to a replacement will be made very shortly.

Regards

Oliver Queen & Felicity Smoak.

View attachment 169834

View attachment 169810
Arsenal Season Review

Massimo Allegri had some huge boots to fill after last years double, but the Italian has performed acceptably bringing 3 new titles to the Emirates, including the second league title in a row!

Our performances in the cups have also been decent, losing a final to Manchester City in the League Cup, and a semi-final in the Champions League to the winners, Man Utd. Hopefully we can improve on this and take back the European title next season.

Allegri has brought out a lot of good results, and a crushing 7 point margin to Chelsea in 2nd place is very impressive. However, we need to make sure our performances against the other top teams improve. Several losses to the Manchester clubs shouldn't happen next season. It is, however, very pleasing to beat Tottenham twice, without losing any of our 3 games to our rivals this season.

Player Performances
View attachment 169807

A change in formation has really brought out the best of our front 3 this season. 40 goals from Tevez, 31 from Sanchez, and Özil's avg rating of 8.04 over 58(!!) games is incredible. Pogba's 19 goals and improved performances are also pleasing, as is the fact that our back 4 consist of 3 22'year olds, and one 23'year old. This summer will probably be used to integrate more youth players into our squad, as we get some players back from loans that have performed very well at their loaned clubs.

A special mention to Per Mertesacker, who may very well be into his last season at the club, but has still been extremely solid in his 22 starts. Due to lack of appearances, and attempts to integrate even more youth, the likes of Gameiro, Blind and Klaasen will probably also be available in the summer.

View attachment 169662
Chelsea Football Club are delighted to announce the return of the 'special one' Jose Mourinho for a third spell at the club. Jose replaces the outgoing Manuel Pellegrini who was earlier relieved of his post as manager of the club having failed to bring home a trophy during his spell with the club.

View attachment 169658

"We are delighted to welcome Jose back to the club" said Chairman Oliver Queen. "We feel that Jose is the man that can bring glory to this fantastic club. We spent a lot of time looking at potential candidates but the sheer weight of Jose's reputation and success in the game made it an easy decision in the end. When seeing the likes of Simeone at City and Allegri at Arsenal, we wanted a manager who could weigh up against the big names already in the league".

View attachment 1031834
Chelsea Football Club are delighted to announce the return of the 'special one' Jose Mourinho for a third spell at the club. Jose replaces the outgoing Manuel Pellegrini who was earlier relieved of his post as manager of the club having failed to bring home a trophy during his spell with the club.

View attachment 1031838

"We are delighted to welcome Jose back to the club" said Chairman Oliver Queen. "We feel that Jose is the man that can bring glory to this fantastic club. We spent a lot of time looking at potential candidates but the sheer weight of Jose's reputation and success in the game made it an easy decision in the end. When seeing the likes of Simeone at City and Allegri at Arsenal, we wanted a manager who could weigh up against the big names already in the league".

When you're talking about big names don't forget about LVG at United! :P

Yup... As posted yesterday, I would love to join if anyone is willing to move on..

Unfortunately, since Derby finished last, you'd have to wait for Crystal Palace and Swansea to pick their club before you can take the one that's left over. Still waiting for andy to get his pick in!

So I'm still waiting on the Crystal Palace chairman to pick his club. I'll give him until the end of tomorrow to do so, otherwise someone on the waitlist will replace him.

Counting up the CotY votes. In future seasons, I'm considering adding a 'prize' for the winner (more on this a little later).

Chairman of the Year

So erm, it turns out that we've got a three-way tie for the Chairman of the Year.

Out of 7 votes that I received:

Myself - 2
Znik - 2
ninjaskill - 2
AW190 - 1

I guess since Znik won it last year and has a crazy good squad, and I had some insane finances for a promoted club, I'm gonna give it to ninjaskill of Wolves. Crazy achievement finishing that high in the table when the pre-season expectation was relegation.

Congratulations!

The Mystery Box

(Kudos to bornexplorer88 for the idea!)

This is something a little different and hopefully more fun as well! The way it works is as follows:

1. There will be 21 perks (22 just for this season) in each mystery box. Perks include: 25 million pound additions to overall balance, 50 million pound additions to overall balance, an extra transfer of a particular type for the next window (example allowed to make 3 FGN transfers instead of the usual 2), create your own regen, free stadium expansions, free youth and training facilities improvements, free managerial changes and other good stuff. I'm still trying to come up with more perks, so any suggestions addressing this are more than welcome!

2. Each team will get one pick. Post a number between 1 and 22 on the THREAD. DO NOT PM me with your number choice. This way, it'll be easier for everyone to keep track of which numbers have already been picked. Each number of course, corresponds to a perk (I will put out a list of all available perks prior to each mystery box. The order will of course be randomized).

3. Each year, the winner of the Chairman of the Year poll will get an extra pick (hence, there are 21 perks in the draw). Just for this year, bornexplorer88 also gets an extra pick (since the whole thing was his idea). So essentially ninjaskill and bornexplorer88 get the extra picks this year.

This will begin once I can confirm that all promoted clubs have been taken over.

Last edited:
Would the free managerial change still be subject to reputation?

Would the free managerial change still be subject to reputation?

Yes. Free as in, no compensation (none to terminate your existing manager, none to free the new manager from his current club) would have to be paid. Of course, you cannot use it on a C2C managerial swap.

Yes. Free as in, no compensation (none to terminate your existing manager, none to free the new manager from his current club) would have to be paid. Of course, you cannot use it on a C2C managerial swap.
Cool, only asking as I'd have delayed appointing my current manager if there was a chance I could get a better one :P

Stoke

Stoke EndSeason Update

Mahir Wasem is the name of the fans lips. He came to Britannia Stadium with a vision to make Stoke a big team not only in England, in the world. He had played football when he was a kid and played a little Fifa. That's the football experience he had. But who the f**k cares. He signed the matchwinner Ibrahimovic that got the most PoTM in the League, and chosed to give the foot to Alan Pardew and offer the job to Andre Villas-Boas. Every decision he have made has been the right decision. He is the man that made it possible for Stoke to have their best season since the start of Premier League. An eigth place that also give the team 24 millon pounds. Money that will not be picked out so Wasem can buy an island, it's money that will be spent to make Stoke even better. Stoke will aim for continental competions to keep grow as a club.

Our three best games:

1-0 vs Liverpool Home goalscorer Zlatan Ibrahimovic
2-1 vs Manchester United Home goalscorers Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Ibrahim Afellay
3-1 vs Manchester City Home goalscorers Zlatan Ibrahimovic (2) and Abdelhak Nouri
Britannia Stadium is our castle, if you don't retreat Zlatan will smash you down.

The team played very consistent through the whole season, never had 4 goals in either net.

Awards
Best Goalscorer
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Best Player
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Best Signing
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Most Shots
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Best Foreign Player
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
(after the 5 first awards the ceremony ended after 15 players left)

Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-with-Guldbollen-Golden-ball-award-at-the-Swedish-footballer-of-the-year-awards-in-Stockholm.jpg

Zlatan has also put the pen on paper and extended his stay at Stoke for a year even if the Zlatan winning the league affect didn't happen this time.

how will you make a re gen?

Hadn't actually given that too much thought. My plan is to find some really crappy 15 or 16 year old available on a free transfer and make him a wonderkid (using FMRTE). Pretty sure there's a better way to do this, but I'm not sure what that is.

Thanks for the Chairman of the Year award even if it was a tad less than democratic I'll take it

Back