rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

**** relegated

Think Europe was a step too far for Swansea and Jaap Stam, although reaching the semi-finals was a great run. But really Spurs, losing to BMG thats shocking.

I can't believe relegated, what on earth happened with Palace towards the end! 8 games, 2 points against most of the teams in the bottom half bar Man City. Such disappointment :( And 2 of the last 3 games were against the 2 teams below me and we lost.

I probably won't be able to decide my team for next season until tomorrow unless someone can post the teams and finances (projection page) for each of the promoted teams for me.

I will get an update soon

Last edited:
View attachment 170234CRYSTAL PALACE RELEGATED (NOV TO SEASON END UPDATE)View attachment 170234

Well what can I say, such a disappointing season once again however this time, it was too much and Palace finally get relegated. "We are so disappointed with how this season has went" Corbett said. "We expected to move on from last season and move forward with the club. However after the loss of Deschamps to Liverpool and the mix up with management towards the end of the season, it has cost us dearly and we now find ourselves in the Championship."

It was a very up and down season, down mostly with Palace occupying 18th for most of the season. Things did look up as at the end of March 2017, Palace were up to one of their highest positions in 15th and with the fixtures they had remaining, there was a strong chance of survival. However for some reason, the team imploded towards the end and some how only picked up 2 points from the remaining 8 games playing all the teams around them, including extremely disappointing losses to fellow relegated teams Swansea (away) and Derby (home - losing both times against Derby) in the 2 games before the last as well as a loss/draw against the team just above Southampton. "We had a habit of losing to all the teams around us and those that we should have really beaten and that has been extremely costly. No idea what happened at the end and I hope the players hang their heads in shame for how bad they have been this season!"

Comedy Football Ltd have now decided it is time to sell up and move on.

NOVEMBER 2015 – 18th with 12 points (1 Win, 1 Draw, 1 Loss)
Sunderland A – 1-3 – Cabaye
Stoke A – 1-1 – Cabaye
West Ham H – 1-0 - Ledley

DECEMBER 2015 – 18th with 17 points (1 Win, 1 Draw, 3 Losses – 1 point diff??)
Norwich H – 0-3
Southampton A – 1-1 – Austin
Derby A – 1-3 – Wickham
Swansea H – 1-0 – Cabaye
Man City H – 0-4

JANUARY 2015
Nottm For (FA) – 1-1 – McArthur
Wolves A – 0-2
Man Utd H – 1-2 – Zaha
Nottm For (FA) – 2-0 – Austin, Zaha
West Brom H – 1-1 – Austin
Burnley (FA) – 1-1 – Austin
Chelsea A – 0-3

FEBRUARY 2015
Arsenal H – 1-1 – Austin
Burnley (FA) – 2-1 – Zaha, Ward
QPR H – 2-1 – Cabaye, Austin
Man Utd (FA) – 0-4
Tottenham A – 1-3 – K.Appiah
Liverpool A – 0-4

MARCH 2015 – 30/8/7/15/-22/31 - 15th
Newcastle A – 1-0 – Austin
Everton H – 3-1 – Austin 2, A.Johnson
Sunderland H – 3-1 – Zaha 2, Cabaye

APRIL 2015 – 35/8/9/18/-25/33 – 18th
West Ham A
Norwich H
Stoke H
Southampton H
Leicester A
Drew 2, lost 3 by 1 goal in each game

MAY 2015 – 35/8/9/21/-30
Swansea A
Derby H
Man City A
Lost 3

View attachment 170222

West Ham End of Season Review

After a very up and down season it has come to a close. Dier is happy where his club has ended up after the season they have had finishing up at 12th.

"We had a difficult season with a new manager coming in and trying to get the players going without meeting anyone prior to joining and he done well. I expected a mid-table finish and that's what we achieved. Next season will be a different story though as I will expect at least a top 10 finish as we are improving and bringing in more and more talented players."

The players seemed to have lost hope at the end of the season with loosing games after games which is a shame as we could of reached our next years target this year but it was not meant to be.

The loss of Fazio early on in the season was a big blow to us and we couldn't find a suitable replacement for such a star player, but we have reached the summer transfer window now and will start looking again if needed.

View attachment 170202
Sam Byram

Sam has been a star this season for The Hammers with an avg rating of 7.41 79% pass rate & 3.4 tackles per game plus 6 PoM awards. Plus being english I'm sure he will soon become one of the first names on the team sheet.

View attachment 170200
Dimitri Payet

He has been our work horse yet again this year with 9 goals to tally and being our top goal scorer over 43 games(not great really lol!). The French wizard has now hit the big 30 so hasn't got too much time on his hands to keep putting in the performances and may have to force Dier's hand to invest in a young replacement over the next few years. Payet had a avg rating of 6.95 with 43% shot on target & a average of 3.31 dibbles per match.

View attachment 170198
Aaron Cresswell

Last but not least, Aaron. Himself and Sam each full back have caused chaos against the opponents. He has been in lightning form with an average of 7.35 rating over 38 games! 7 Assists 5 PoM 79% Pass Rate & an average of 4.18 tackles per game. With a form and experience which this player has, it is a surprise why he hasn't been had more call ups.

View attachment 1031256

Manchester City chairman furious

Today we have a recording between the MC chairman, manager and the players. This took place right after the league ended.

//
*chairman throws a chair against the wall*

MC chairman (MCC): What the ****!! The **** you think you were doing there, you god-**** hippies! If I wanted to get to NOT win the league I would have bought ******* Everton or Southampton. If can't bring me a throphy I swear to god, I will replace every single on of you with someone, who can!!

Diego Simeone (DS): Sir, calm down. We just had one bad season. We'll bring you the throphy next season.

*MCC looks directly into the eyes of DS with his eyes wide-open.*

MCC: Next season! ******* next season. You think I'm retarded you *****. I've waited for my throphy two-************* years, you *****.

*MCC Takes a ***** out of his bag and throws it at Simeone*

Alvaro Morata (AM): Take it easy, boss. We'll even give Champions league throphy next year if you won't kill one of us. Hehe!

MCC: You dicksucker.
*Pretends to be Morata*
Take it easy, take it easy, calm down, please don't kill me. DO you hear yourselves. You sound like ******* and I don't like *******.

*MCC pushes all the lockers over, breaks 7 chairs, hits a football, which hits Wilshere right in the face. Then leaves the room and shuts the door so hard that it breaks and falls on Kieran Gibbs.*

*Welbeck is crying in the corner*

Welbeck: Make him stop! I can't stand it. Waaaaah! Waaaah!

//

Well there you have it, a recording of MC chairmans temper. We won't be revealing who recorded this, because the recorder fears for his life.

When we asked MCC for a comment, all he had to say was: "**** off, ****!"

Anyone else has a problem with loading the save?

When I try to load it, it says "FM16 is running dangerously low on memory".
I can load all other saves fine. The problem is just with this games save.

Anyone else has a problem with loading the save?

When I try to load it, it says "FM16 is running dangerously low on memory".
I can load all other saves fine. The problem is just with this games save.

I think you need to update FM. Got the same message with a different save, but it worked fine after updating.

BREAKING NEWS: MAURICIO POCHETTINO LEAVES SPURS

View attachment 170133
Mauricio Pochettino has left Spurs after a dismal second half to the season saw them slip from top to 7th in the table, and lose the Europa League final to Borussia Monchengladbach (No, that wasn't copied and pasted :P )

An unnamed club came in with a compensation offer that was higher than the money need to terminate Poch's contract, so the offer was accepted.

The search has begun for a manager or head coach who can make the mighty (said through gritted teeth) Spurs last the distance - and win the Europa League! 1 semi and 1 final, can't get much more unlucky than that!

SEASON SUMMARY:
View attachment 170132

Also, begrudgingly - Well done Arsenal.

View attachment 170128

Post Season Review - Brendan Rodgers sacked!

We have ****** survived. That is a major shock with us having the most shittiest team ever. Literally, the only player who is good and on low wages is ****** Ivan Fossum!

Brendan Rodgers has been sacked, we wish him the best, but we saw a better opportunity in former Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino! We welcome him to Sunderland, and we hope he can start to build us a new generation!

Every player except Ivan Fossum is available in the window, just enquire for prices.

Even though all of them except Cazorla are ****.

View attachment 170098

Leicester City - Season Round Up

It wasn't the greatest of seasons for the Leicester faithful, ending the season just 4 points better off from last season. Two separate managers have been at the helm since the retirement of Ranieri last season and life under Thomas Tuchel is looking promising. He has had some up and down results since taking over in January but has ultimately managed to guide the team well out of reach of relegation, which was looking a possibility when he took over.

"We are looking to work heavily with Thomas over the summer to assemble a squad capable of making the top half of the table. Thomas, definitely looks set to be the manager to take us forward and are pleased to be working along side such a talented manager".

Player of the Season

View attachment 170096

Thomas Lemar

38 appearances
10 Goals
7 Assists
7.24 Average Rating

Lemar has had an incredible acquisition for us this season, after previous manager, Gallardo brought him in on loan. Unfortunately it doesn't look likely we will be retaining his services for next season, but who knows....

Wolves End of Season Update

A good result for us as we finished 10th and unlike goals in a game the lower the number for your final place the better

Wolves 2-1 Liverpool

Bamford 14, Afobe 87, Balotelli 63

A late goal to put you ahead means that you are likely to win and we grabbed a late goal and we did win. A wonderful result against a team I used to play for. Of course I no longer play for them or else I wouldn't be as happy.

Wolves 0-1 West Ham

Remy 75 (pen.)

When you concede the only goal of the game it is unlikely that you will get any points and we didn't get any points so it bears out as it usually does.

Norwich 1-2 Wolves

Munir 42, Wilson 7, Surman 8

Two early goals is great and if you score two early goals it is good as you will have a good chance of winning. We then did get the win and that is good 3 more points which helps.

Swansea 2-2 Wolves

Sigurosson 45, Falque 87, Bamford 13, Wilson 73

The other team came from behind twice and that is never good as it requires that you score at least three goals and that is not very common but, we get a point and as Tesco says every little helps.

Wolves 3-2 Leicester

Wilson 44, Neves 53, Schmeichel 63 o.g., Vardy 21, Okazaki 75

3 goals means 3 points. Unless the other teams score two then it is 3 goals 1 point or if you let in four goals it is three goals no points. Of course if it is a cup then you get no points, unless it is a group stage then you use the same formula as above.

Wolves 0-2 Man Utd

Mata 27, Dybala 45

Another loss to a team that I used to play for so I don't mind it is a decent team to lose to. Anyway nothing was expected so we didn't disappoint.

West Brom 0-2 Wolves

Bamford 2, 24

We grab two more goals from Bamford and he has scored a lot of goals and that is good as goals win games and therefore win you points so help you survive.

Q.P.R. 3-2 Wolves

Fer 13, Cheryshev 22, Valencia 46 Wilson 18, 30

Valencia I played with at United and he was a good player. I didn't know if he was anymore but, he scored to prove that he is disappointing defence as we have let in a lot of goals and that makes it harder to win as you have to score a lot more goals.

Wolves 1-3 Arsenal and Wolves 2-3 Everton

Reine-Adelaide 13,
Sanchez 4, 33, 37 Afobe 34, 42, Bentancur 8, Avdijaj 59, Asensio 86

Look at the last part of the above statement for details.

Sunderland 1-0 Wolves

Cazorla 75

Given that their chairman described them as **** to lose to them is disheartening but, at least one of the apparently non-**** players scored.

Southampton 0-1 Wolves

Neves 27

The only goal so we get all of the points which is good as points are good.

Wolves 2-1 Stoke

Afobe 10, Reine-Adelaide 76, Ibrahimovic 28

Stoke may have Ibra but, we have Afobe so they had no chance. 2 wins and a draw with Stoke after their owner said we would never beat them.

Wolves 0-3 Derby

Lippo's Derby team suddenly finding form costs us just under 2 million so thanks Lippo that is one less free agent or cheap signing for us. So yeah thanks for that.

View attachment 169980
To celebrate the team getting to their goals I grew a moustache to look like a goal so well done team.

Michael's end of Season Awards

Wolves Owner of the Year Award
View attachment 169979
Winner Michael Owen

Wolves Player of the Year
View attachment 169978
Winner Martin Demichelis Avg. rating 7.05 over 34 games

2nd: Callum Wilson 21 goals avg. rating 6.96

3rd Rueben Neves avg. rating 6.96

Squad Overview View attachment 169977View attachment 169976
Honourable mentions to: Bamford, Dragowski and Arbeloa​

Norwich Spend big to stay up

Norwich city spent loads of money in the summer and after a little manager change and a cracking second half of the season norwihc were able to beat the relegation zone. Jake Humprhys has said he was impressed with Norwich as a whole but would of liked to see Norwich a domestic cup. However Jake Humprhys is concerned that Norwich will be sanctioned about finance.

Also quick note Nathan Redmond (Arsenal fan) was happy to help Arsnal win the league on the last day of the season

Notice a couple of people have expressed an interest in joining lately, so I am going to step aside & give someone else a go. After the nightmare with Derby, dont think i could get myself up for another relegation battle! :P

Good luck guys, if Derby bounce back, i want back in! ;)

Back