rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

10 points clear with three games left to play that means Wolves are
View attachment 170362

SAFE

Michael warmly accepts all of the praise that he feels should go to him and not his players​

Znik always wins the BPL!

We could help him win it, we have Chelsea next. BEAT THEM SUNDERLAND!

Simming to the end of May now. The end is nigh!

After this, we have the end of season awards and the chairman of the year poll. And then we move on to the off-season and transfer window!

Do remember that financial regulations will apply from the coming transfer window.

SEASON 2: MAY UPDATE

First off, a massive thank you to all chairmen for your continued participation and efforts put into this game. With this update, the second season is finished. There's just the small matter of awards and the Chairman of the Year vote after that.

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

Champions:
Arsenal
Runners-up: Chelsea
Champions League: Manchester United, Manchester City
Europa League: Liverpool, Queens' Park Rangers, Tottenham
Relegated: Crystal Palace, Swansea City, Derby County
Teams Promoted from Championship: Fulham, Hull City, Brighton and Hove Albion

As Crystal Palace finished 18th, their chairman gets first priority when it comes to picking a new club.

View attachment 170348

Arsenal win the Premier League yet again, finishing seven points ahead of second placed Chelsea. Tottenham Hotspur, who did top the league early on, sunk in April and end up in seventh place. Stoke, Newcastle and Wolves complete the top 10 after having brilliant seasons. Swansea City are arguably the shock of the season after following an impressive seventh place finish last year with relegation.

Congratulations, Arsenal!

THE FA CUP

Champions: Manchester City
Runners-up: Queens' Park Rangers

View attachment 170343

Manchester City retain the FA Cup after a thrilling extra-time win against QPR. Congratulations Man City!

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Champions:
Manchester United
Runners-up: Manchester City

Semi-Finals: 1st Leg

View attachment 170339

View attachment 170338

Semi-Finals: 2nd Leg

View attachment 170337

View attachment 170336

Final

View attachment 170335

Manchester United win their fourth Champions League thanks to a Paulo Dybala hat-trick to win in the Manchester Derby. Some final that. Congratulations Manchester United!

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

Champions: Borussia Monchengladbach
Runners-up: Tottenham Hotspur

Semi-Finals

View attachment 170334

Final

View attachment 170333

GAME SAVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cektyTDdwaXplNU0/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Massive congratulations to Arsenal after a hard fought title race.

Oh dear Tottenham. :P

Will be doing an end of season update either tomorrow or Friday now I finally have my laptop back! What a great season though winning the Champions League!

I'll update tomorrow but, thrilled with a top 10 finish and congrats to all of the trophy winners

Well done Arsenal, back to back!

What a **** house year for Derby! I shall not be doing an end of season wrap as I am heart broken & don't want to talk about it. :'(

Eight place not bad... I will do an update when I'm home in 3-4 days :) How and when do we vote for the chairman of the year?

Seriously? Losing to BMG?! Best start looking for a new manager then...

Chairman of the Year poll: PM me your choice along with a one sentence reason on why you think he should win it! Take until 11:59 PM BST on Friday to do so.

Back