rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Season 3 - August!

View attachment 165449

WELCOME TO SEASON 3 CHAIRMEN!

Before we get into the thick of things, let's take a look at a few of the major transfers that took place in-game:

1. Roberto Firmino leaves Everton and the Premier League to join AS Monaco in a 34 million pound deal.

2. Anthony Martial leaves Manchester United to join rivals Arsenal for 25.5 million pounds. Let the Mourinho clear-out begin!

3. Another player leaving Manchester United is right-back Matteo Darmian. He joins PSG for 25.5 million pounds.

4. Jack Wilshere returns to Arsenal for a shade under 10 million pounds.

5. Sergio Canales joins Chelsea while Kostas Manolas leaves Chelsea for PSG.

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

View attachment 165447

The entire top 10 makes a solid start to the season, as first place is separated from 10th by just 3 points. Newcastle, Wolves, Man City and WBA remain unbeaten, although they all have a few too many draws in there (especially WBA). Carlos Tevez continues his scintillating form as he tops the scoring charts after August, joined by Moussa Sow of Newcastle and my very own Khouma Babacar. Elsewhere, newly promoted Brighton, West Ham and Leicester make poor starts to the season.

Awards for the Month

Young Player - Gabriel Barbosa

View attachment 165441

Player of the Month - Carlos Tevez

View attachment 165440

Manager of the Month - Antonio Conte

View attachment 165439

CAPITAL ONE CUP

Second Round

View attachment 165438

Third Round Draw

View attachment 165437

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Group A

View attachment 165435

Arsenal draw Real Madrid, but are in an otherwise straightforward group.

Group D

View attachment 165433

Chelsea draw PSG, but like Arsenal, an otherwise straightforward group.

Group E

View attachment 165429

Man City end up with Barcelona and Europa League champions Borussia Monchengladbach in their group.

Group H

View attachment 165427

And for the second season running, Manchester United get the easiest group of all EPL teams.

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

Group D

View attachment 165425

Group F

View attachment 165423

Napoli will be stern opposition, but an otherwise straightforward group for my lads!

Group K

View attachment 165422

GAME SAVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cekFSM1VJNHp4eE0/view?usp=sharing

Losing Martial is a bit of a bummer, but he'd only be rotation with Paulo there so it's not a major loss.

View attachment 165327

August update

A decent start to life under new manager Pep Guardiola, as we sit in 2nd place in the Premier League after some impressive wins against Leicester, Southampton and Hull. The loss to Tottenham is thoroughly unacceptable but we will put it down to an off day and not mention it again (Nobody likes losing to amateurs ;) ).

View attachment 165325
View attachment 165323
The Champions League draw has been fairly kind to us this year! with PSG looking like the only strong opposition that we are likely to face. If Pep doesnt qualify from this group then I will eat my hat!

View attachment 165324

Transfers

Pep took it upon himself to do some transfer dealings of his own! Leaving the club are...

Kostas Manolas - £11 mil - PSG
Not impressed with this AT ALL. A top quality defender should not be leaving the club, let alone for such a pathetic fee. I will go with you on this Pep, but on your head be it.

Filipe Luis - £3.9 mil - PSG
I knew Filipe was unhappy at the club, but again leaving for such a low fee is astonishing, especially when selling to P$G.​

Also leaving the club are Declan Rudd and Christian Manea, but they didnt figure in first team plans anyway. Thankfully, both myself and Pep did some work on transfer incomings as well. Joining the first team squad are...

Mario Gotze - Loan
Mario arrives with Pep from Bayern and will give us some depth in attacking options. On his day, the young German is magical but will need to work hard to convince me to buy him at the end of his loan.

Sergio Canales - £15.5 mil - Real Sociedad
Another baffling move from Pep, as he decided he needs another AMC, despite already having Silva, Oscar, Gotze and Fabregas in his squad. He is a decent player, I just cant see him getting any game time.

Ludwig Augustinsson - £14.25 mil - Roma
A left back that has been bought in to replace Filipe Luis, he looks a decent player but perhaps no more than that. Has started all four league games and has an average of 6.8, so hopefully he can hold down the fort at left back until January.

Jerry St. Juste - £2 mil - sc Heerenveen
This lad looks a proper player! what a find by Pep. If you have a minute go and look at this kids stats! A 20 year old Dutch centre back, brought in presumably to eventually replace John Terry, he has gone straight out on loan, but is already worth more than £7 mil, a month after his £2 mil transfer.

Joel Piroe - £1.7 mil - PSV
Another youngster, just 18 years old this time, this Dutch striker could have a bright future. He looks quick and technically very good, if he can learn from Aguero while he is here then we could have a winner.​

Player of the month
View attachment 165322
Eden Hazard will take the award this month for some scintillating performances. 4 appearances, two goals and an average rating of 7.95 is enough to get anybody noticed. Congratulations Eden!

Big shout outs as well to Sergio Aguero, who has his the ground running with a goal in each of his first two games, and to Andreas Christensen, who has filled the void left by an injured John Terry and has done superbly in the heart of the defence alongside Kurt Zouma! David Silva also has a goal and two assists in his first three appearances.

Damnnnnn been so busy at work I haven't been able to get on here and do my transfers as much as possible.

1 points after the 1st 4 games ******* Hammers are getting Hammered lol.

View attachment 1036588

August update

A decent start to life under new manager Pep Guardiola, as we sit in 2nd place in the Premier League after some impressive wins against Leicester, Southampton and Hull. The loss to Tottenham is thoroughly unacceptable but we will put it down to an off day and not mention it again (Nobody likes losing to amateurs ;) ).

View attachment 1036591
View attachment 1036593
The Champions League draw has been fairly kind to us this year! with PSG looking like the only strong opposition that we are likely to face. If Pep doesnt qualify from this group then I will eat my hat!

View attachment 1036592

Transfers

Pep took it upon himself to do some transfer dealings of his own! Leaving the club are...

Kostas Manolas - £11 mil - PSG
Not impressed with this AT ALL. A top quality defender should not be leaving the club, let alone for such a pathetic fee. I will go with you on this Pep, but on your head be it.

Filipe Luis - £3.9 mil - PSG
I knew Filipe was unhappy at the club, but again leaving for such a low fee is astonishing, especially when selling to P$G.​

Also leaving the club are Declan Rudd and Christian Manea, but they didnt figure in first team plans anyway. Thankfully, both myself and Pep did some work on transfer incomings as well. Joining the first team squad are...

Mario Gotze - Loan
Mario arrives with Pep from Bayern and will give us some depth in attacking options. On his day, the young German is magical but will need to work hard to convince me to buy him at the end of his loan.

Sergio Canales - £15.5 mil - Real Sociedad
Another baffling move from Pep, as he decided he needs another AMC, despite already having Silva, Oscar, Gotze and Fabregas in his squad. He is a decent player, I just cant see him getting any game time.

Ludwig Augustinsson - £14.25 mil - Roma
A left back that has been bought in to replace Filipe Luis, he looks a decent player but perhaps no more than that. Has started all four league games and has an average of 6.8, so hopefully he can hold down the fort at left back until January.

Jerry St. Juste - £2 mil - sc Heerenveen
This lad looks a proper player! what a find by Pep. If you have a minute go and look at this kids stats! A 20 year old Dutch centre back, brought in presumably to eventually replace John Terry, he has gone straight out on loan, but is already worth more than £7 mil, a month after his £2 mil transfer.

Joel Piroe - £1.7 mil - PSV
Another youngster, just 18 years old this time, this Dutch striker could have a bright future. He looks quick and technically very good, if he can learn from Aguero while he is here then we could have a winner.​

Player of the month
View attachment 1036599
Eden Hazard will take the award this month for some scintillating performances. 4 appearances, two goals and an average rating of 7.95 is enough to get anybody noticed. Congratulations Eden!

Big shout outs as well to Sergio Aguero, who has his the ground running with a goal in each of his first two games, and to Andreas Christensen, who has filled the void left by an injured John Terry and has done superbly in the heart of the defence alongside Kurt Zouma! David Silva also has a goal and two assists in his first three appearances.

St. Juste is beast!

That's the thing about saying soon. I don't have to commit to giving you guys an ETA :P

Jokes aside, currently moving transfers. Will have it within the next 2-3 hours.
Just joking aswell. It's to few jokes in this thread ;)

A very difficult welcome to the Premiership for Steve Bruce and his players as we meet Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea in the first three games of the season.
---------------
Against Spurs, new signing Sergio Araujo got off to a dream start for his new club with the first goal of the new season in the very first minute of the gamebut we had to settle for a share of the points as Spurs hit back later.
Player of the Match - Mateo Musacchio - Spurs - 9.0
Best Hull Player - Sam Johnstone - 8.0
---------------
Away to Liverpool, Mamadou Sakho got a straight red card for Liverpool after only 8 minutes. We punished Liverpool through goals from new boys Chuba Akpom and Arsenal-loanee Thiago Maia. Liverpool managed to pull one back but we held on for the win.
Player of the Match - Thiago Maia - Hull - 8.0
---------------
At home against Chelsea, we let Chelsea take a two goal lead before another new signing got his first for us as Rudy Gestede hit a late consolation goal.
Player of the Match - David Silva - Chelsea - 9.2
Best Hull Player - Andrew Robertson - 7.9
---------------
After the Capital One Cup game, we were at home to Wolves. Chuba Akpom hitting his second goal since leaving the Gunners to cancel out Wolves' opener and the game was tied.
Player of the Match - Andrew Robertson - Hull - 8.0
---------------

Capital One Cup
2nd Round
View attachment 165248
The second round draw gave us an away game at Ipswich. Sergio Araujo hitting his second of the season and new boys Man City-loanee Kelchi Iheanacho and Carlos Zambrano managing to get their first goals for us. Ipswich only managing to score once so it was onto round three for Hull.

Player of the Match - Harry Maguire - Hull - 8.0

======================================================================

View attachment 165245
Hull Player of the Year
Throughout the season the Hull Daily Mail will be giving Hull City players marks out of 10 for each players match day performance and then the top three players will be awarded the following points, Player of the Match - 5pts, Best Hull Player - 3pts, 2nd best Hull Player - 2pts and 3rd best Hull Player - 1pt. At the end of the season the player with the most points will pick up the Hull Daily Mail Player of the Season award. The top 5 places will be shown in the table below.

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Place[/TD]
[TD]Name
[/TD]
[TD]Pts
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1st[/TD]
[TD]Thiago Maia[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2nd[/TD]
[TD]Andrew Robertson[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3rd[/TD]
[TD]Harry Maguire[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4th[/TD]
[TD]Sam Johnstone[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5th[/TD]
[TD]Sergio Araujo[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Michael Dawson[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Diego Reyes[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

========================================================

View attachment 165245
Hull Top Goalscorer
[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Place
[/TD]
[TD]Player
[/TD]
[TD]Goals
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1st[/TD]
[TD]Chuba Akpom[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Sergio Araujo[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3rd[/TD]
[TD]Rudy Gestede[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Kelechi Iheanacho[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Thiago Maia[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Carlos Zambrano[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited:
View attachment 165086

Times are hard in London

It's been an absolute nightmare of a start for West Ham this season with after 4 games only ranking up 1 point! Owner Kieron Dier has disappeared into thin air after lossing his recently new manager to Manchester Untied. New manager Thomas Tuchel from Leicester has jumped in to the team trying to make the most of the team he currently has but he has done the opposite by ******* everyone off!

Tuchel has changed the formation used and playing style to boring and unsuccessful way. He has also signed a number of average players into the squad spending a huge amount of funds of £30m on which Dier was saving up for a big January signing.

After results started with a
decent 1-1 against Man U with new signing Mario Gomez getting injured 3 mins into play!!
0-3 loss against Arsenal with only 2 shots on target
0-3 loss against Tottenham 3 shots on target but more possession
1-2 loss against Liverpool and very lucky to get

We the likes of Witsel and Obiang in the middle of the park we should be doing much more than what we are currently achieving. Fans are furious and want new manager Thomas out already! Rumour has it Dier has taken it in and is looking for a new manager alike.

WBA transfer update and start of season
Nothing major,loanded Serge Gnarby,a tricky winger who should fit in well considering he this is his second loan at WBA
Season start Decent,but we wanna win we wanna continental football,cmon LADS,cmon Sinisa!

View attachment 1036859

Times are hard in London

It's been an absolute nightmare of a start for West Ham this season with after 4 games only ranking up 1 point! Owner Kieron Dier has disappeared into thin air after lossing his recently new manager to Manchester Untied. New manager Thomas Tuchel from Leicester has jumped in to the team trying to make the most of the team he currently has but he has done the opposite by ******* everyone off!

Tuchel has changed the formation used and playing style to boring and unsuccessful way. He has also signed a number of average players into the squad spending a huge amount of funds of £30m on which Dier was saving up for a big January signing.

After results started with a
decent 1-1 against Man U with new signing Mario Gomez getting injured 3 mins into play!!
0-3 loss against Arsenal with only 2 shots on target
0-3 loss against Tottenham 3 shots on target but more possession
1-2 loss against Liverpool and very lucky to get

We the likes of Witsel and Obiang in the middle of the park we should be doing much more than what we are currently achieving. Fans are furious and want new manager Thomas out already! Rumour has it Dier has taken it in and is looking for a new manager alike.

Not sure why the game went and made its own managerial changes. The first thing it did when I simmed was fire Mourinho at Man Utd and bring Rangnick in. I've moved everyone back to where they should be (i.e. Mou to Man Utd, Rangnick back to West Ham and Tuchel back to Leicester). Nobody has been charged any compensation.

Now simming to the end of September.

Season 3 - September!

View attachment 164890

SEASON 3 - SEPTEMBER UPDATE

English Premier League

View attachment 164889

Lo and behold! Liverpool and Chelsea, who were the top 2 at the end of August are now down in 6th and 7th place respectively! Manchester City are now top of the table and are joined by Arsenal, surprise package Norwich City and Manchester United in the top 4. My very own QPR are in fifth, following some beast performances from the likes of Mertesacker, Mata and Khouma Babacar. Brighton, West Ham and Leicester remain rooted to the foot of the table. The shock of the season however, has got to be Tottenham, who find themselves down in 12th.

CAPITAL ONE CUP

Third Round

View attachment 164888

Fourth Round Draw

View attachment 164887

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Group A

View attachment 164886

Arsenal top the group, and look set to seal qualification following a double header against Roma.

Group D

View attachment 164885

This group looks finely poised heading into a double header between Chelsea and PSG. A double win for Celtic would make the group very interesting.

Group E

View attachment 164884

Man City are doing well! A double win against BMG should seal qualification.

Group H

View attachment 164883

Manchester United have also won their first two games, and should go through with two wins from their double header against Panathinaikos.

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE

View attachment 164881

View attachment 164880

View attachment 164879

GAME SAVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cRjI0Y3BzT2UtcTg/view?usp=sharing

Doing well, but after the summer splash of cash, I knew City would be tough to beat :(

How has Ox managed 7 assists. He plays CM, and is normally completely hopeless at that :P

Back