rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

I'll be doing an update for this tomorrow and Saint's chairman game. If I don't have the time, I'll do one of the chairmen games tomorrow and another on Saturday :)

Norwich update

Norwich season so far

View attachment 161326View attachment 161327Norwich started of the season well only losing 1 in 8 games in the league however towards the middle of the season norwich have started to go down hill and once being as high as 3rd they are now siting in 9th. Some of the games which have standed out in the season are.

Manchester untied 0- Norwich 2
View attachment 161325
Two goals from benteke sealed the deal with the belgium being a force since ariving from chealsea last season on the cheap. The game was fairly even with both teams having 11 shots and both had 4 shots on target. Norwich had a little less possion with only 44%

View attachment 161320Liverpool 1 - Norwich 4
The game straight after the Manchester Untied win was a massive win against Liverpool with Benteke scoring twoagainst his former side and Howson and Munir also got on the score list. Something that really impressed me was that we were lossing at half time and then managed to turn it around and score 4 goals in the second half .
View attachment 161319Everton 1- 3 Norwich
This game was a massive game for me as Norwich were on a bit of a bad streak with us coming of the back end of defeats against Man City and QPR and draws against West ham and Arsenal. In the game we yet again went 1 - 0 down but again turned it around with two goals from Jhon Córdoba A player that Steve signed in the summer. l Belive Steve signed a great player with Jhon scoring 10 goals in 26 in the league.

February
In february it has been a bit of a hard month with us not wining in the league however we have had hard opponents. Firstly we drew 3-3 with Manchester united which was a solid result in my opinion. Next a 1-1 draw with spurs and again I think that was good result. Then we had a Fa cup game against Notts forest and i belive it was a good game with us winning 3-2. I really hope we do well in the fa cup this season and would like somehow to get into Europe next year. Then we lost 3-0 to liverpool which was expected becasuse they are much stronger than us. Lastly the depressing result of a 2-0 lost to sunderland who we should really be beating.

Top players for Norwich

Most capped player - Nathan Redmond He has played 31 games and 1 sub appernce for the club which is amazing.
Most assists -He has also cerated the most goals for the strikers to finish of with 13 this season

View attachment 161323

Most goals
Christian Benteke has scored 18 goals this season so far with 15 in the league and is a main player in the Norwich set up.
View attachment 161322
Most Player of the matches
Éder Álvarez BalantaView attachment 161321
The Colombian international has had 5 player of the matches being a rock at the back and now worth 15mill (Which is alot more than what I brought him)

Overall it has been a good season so far and im looking for norwich to push on through the last remaining games

Jake Humphrey​

Everton Updates

January

4 Points from a possible 15 in the league, January saw us slip down the league. January started abysmally with us losing to a very well organized but bottom of the table Brighton.

FA Cup match against Wycombe provided some relief and we trounced them 4-0, with loan signing William Carvalho getting his first goal for the Toffees. We also beat Blackburn later in the month to proceed to 5th round.

Back to the rigors of the league and we suffered another loss against Arsenal. Gonzalo Higuain is fighting a loan fight up at the top.

The only win for us came against an out of sorts West Ham side with goals from, you guessed it, Higuain, and Nir Britton.

An even game against another struggling side in Fulham brought us to a haul of 4 points from January. We ended up losing the Newcastle as well, with James McCarthy sent off before half time.

Gerrardo Martino is rumored to be very close to the sack and unless things improve, the odds of him surviving his first season at Merseyside look very slim.

February

February only got worse than Junuary. No wins at all sees us go down to 14th in the league. We picked up 2 points from a possible 9, with draws against West Brom and Leicester. Playing at home, we should have won both these games. To add to the woes, we have been dumped out of FA cup by Wolves.

In short, Everton have nothing else to play for this season and it looks like everyone is going through the motions, waiting for the end of season break. The only spark has been the performance of Gonzalo Higuain, who has scored 19 goals in 29 games.

Biggest disappointment?

View attachment 161050
Our very own Ross Barkley.

23 Games, 69% Passing acc, 2 Assists, 1 goal. Bang average in tackling, passing, or shooting. The lad is not living up to his potential.

Will try to get an update out before the Tottenham vs Man Utd game tomorrow! If I don't, it would be immediately after the game.

Sorry for no update, been busy the last week. Will try and get one sorted on Thursday as I should have access to the save on Wed and can have a look over the game. Another relegation fight, getting sick of these haha

Make sure City go on a losing streak in the next update Rish!

I have been thinking to post a pressrelease but after the next simulation, but maybe thinking like this for a whole week won't work ;)

Season 3 - End of season!

View attachment 159268

SEASON 3 - END OF SEASON

Massive congratulations to Manchester City (for winning the league), Arsenal (FA Cup) and Tottenham (Europa League)!

English Premier League

Champions: Manchester City
Runners-up: Chelsea
UEFA Champions League: Arsenal, Manchester United, Tottenham (Europa League champions)
UEFA Europa League: QPR, Newcastle, Liverpool

View attachment 159267

FA Cup

Champions: Arsenal
Runners-up: QPR

Sixth Round

View attachment 159266

Semi-Final

View attachment 159265

Final

View attachment 159264

UEFA Champions League

Champions: FC Bayern Munchen
Runners-up: Chelsea

Quarter-Finals

View attachment 159262

Semi-Finals

View attachment 159261

Final

View attachment 159263

UEFA Europa League

Champions: Tottenham Hotspur
Runners-up: Marseille

Final

Marseille 1-2 Tottenham

GAME SAVE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cX3NHOWVSMFU0d28/view?usp=sharing

Coming Up:

1. End of season awards.
2. Mystery box.
3. Summer transfer window.​

Finally! Champions League is coming back to the Lane! Well done Emery :)

1 title, and quite far in the CL, but not good enough Allegri! Arsenal might be in for some changes over the summer!

View attachment 1043448
Stoke season ends in FAILURE, we aimed for the continental games ended up 4 points from relegation. It's not accepted to fail, absolutely not as much as we did.
View attachment 159228

Season Awards
(this season it is not only awards to Zlatan)
Most goals: Zlatan Ibrahimovic 15
Golden foot(most assists): Xherdan Shaqiri 11
MVP(highest avg raiting): Jose Mauri 7.33
The Ugly Boy(most cards): Zlatan Ibrahimovic 1 red 5 yellow
Fastest goal: Jeff Reine-Adelaide 18 seconds
Best Eleven:
View attachment 159227
Fans Player of the Year: Xherdan Shaqiri

A big thanks from the Stoke and all the fans to Ibra who is retiring. A player who came to Stoke and teached the youngsters what mentality you need to have to be the best. When he is leaving us by now he will leave a big gap that I hope someone will step up and fill.

Now we will start the work of the next season so we don't fail again.​

WBA END OF seasoN

Another premier league campaign is behind us,we are reviewing the season from our corner,West Bromwich Albion.
View attachment 1043456 14th,decent staying clear but not doing anything special,we should and must do much better,we have to satisfy our fans and aim higher and we will do it NEXT SEASON! -LISA ANNView attachment 1043457

Terrible season , i am mad at boys for not achieving what me chairman and fans expected,but its fine,life goes on ,violets are blue,we will **** all of YOU! -MAD SERBIAN Sinisa Mihajlovic View attachment 159224

LETS START SPENDING SOME MONEYY( we dont have a lot but u get the pointtt)!

7th and Europa league, pretty good considering my net spend was very low for the season. Will try to get my season review out today

Back